[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
01. RAID INCOMING

[attr="class","aname2"]
get your hard hats on...

[attr="class","ipad"]
THANK YOU FOR WASTING YOUR MONEY[break][break]

hey everyone. thanks so much for a week of great rp and gacha, but mostly gacha you whales!! our soft opening ends tomorrow, october 1st, and with it, the canon spots that are available will be limited to site store purchases only.[break][break]

more "canon" spots may be added in the future, but remember, canon spots don't necessarily make a character more "important" or "powerful," but they do introduce some interesting power dynamics you can play upon in the relationships between your characters. roleplay what you want and develop your character in the way you want! lastly, remember the two post a week requirement for canon characters![break][break][break]

RAID SIGN UPS[break][break]

next, we will be initiating our site-wide event soon: a week-long raid. although this raid may seem "outside" of the site plot, there may be certain objectives team rocket or the league may want to strive to complete! more information will be contained within the raid event's thread once it is posted. a league versus team rocket event is in the works. please stay tuned.[break][break]

we want to gauge how many members will be participating. for new members reading this a bit late, you can indeed, join late. just post here or dm the admins, noodles and i, on discord or in the forum.[break][break]

so please post below with the character you will join with. furthermore, please post which three pokemon your character will bring to the raid. the cave you'll be entering is being overseen by spelunking regulations that limit your party.[break][break]

thank you for your company, everyone! please continue to give us feedback and suggestions as we leave beta phase in order to help best suit your needs! we will be the miltank who provides for all...[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
01. RAID INCOMING
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 4:12:33 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
stole cila's simple ass shit
character:
pokemon: teddiursa, gothita, volcarona
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
01. RAID INCOMING
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 7:38:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

300 for @phix
@satori is coming straight from the Ghettos of Shaolin with 
  • Snorlax
  • Kadabra
  • Beedrill

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
01. RAID INCOMING
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 18:37:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","simple"]character @fumiko[break]
pokemon crobat, croagunk, scoropi

[GoogleFont=roboto condensed]
[newclass=.simple]font-family:roboto condensed;font-size:10px;text-align:left;border-left:1px solid #c9327c;padding:20px;width:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.simple b]color:#c9327c;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights