part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
sordid
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 21:31:08 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SORDID

A SEEDY UNTANGLEMENT

THERE IS NO PROTEST TO HER INTRUSION. no zeal to secret indulge, or malice to spite her for her disobedience. just apathy. one that opens him up so she may take from him and be quick about it. for it is not the crime that disturbs him but the impact.

it takes a good measure of character to stay strong. biology works against him as his body craves a drug he has not partaken in for far too long. her smell. her taste. the affirmation of coiling bodies.

no!

the WISH TAG had perverted what it means to be him. to be a silph. to be dedication that stands above what it means to be fragile. the character of fernando eliard silph is one paramount to his own purpose.

to know weakness and to overcome it. to be better.

which is why,” he whispers, running his thumb against her lower lip. as if that will cleanse her of her snacking. “i advise against it.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
sordid
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 21:45:26 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

she knows the taste of want. whether he likes it or not, she knows how to make him pliant. with her hand placed so, that elastic snap of muscle gives her satisfaction. languid lips withdraw and she stares up at him like a content feline, with the promise to taunt at another moment's notice.

oh, how she's missed his flesh. 

the soft edge of her tooth traps his thumb against her mouth. she exhales, expelling her heady want, the wine-drunk fog behind her invigorated eyes. 

"i will not let you down, my heart. we have no room for failure." not in their perfect little world.

"one of your kecleon can see to retrieving my findings." passing information digitally would be too dangerous, even if she used her cypher. 
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
sordid
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 21:31:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SORDID

A SEEDY UNTANGLEMENT

THE FURTHER SHE LURES HIM IN, the most spite bubbles. the body wants but the mind despises. to know conviction is to also know fragility. and his intrusive thoughts threaten to jam it right down her throat. the balance between them, between wanton lunacy and a failing body puts him in limbo. it what allows him to take reservation in half-measures.

i believe you,” he lies in open opposition. “you’re the only one who hasn’t so far.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
sordid
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 23:44:38 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

"i can't say i'm surprised," she breathes. though his saliva is still on her tongue, aftertaste a pleasant warmth, she's yet to relinquish her hold on him. so she continues her coaxing with her hand, her glass of wine forgotten on the table behind him.

"their knowledge is our power." progress must not stop. a conversation must be had. but she may also have her way.

'their resources, for our taking. whatever i do for them, i do for you. i am your architect; you are my visionary. nothing you ask of me is impossible."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
sordid
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 1:48:09 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SORDID

A SEEDY UNTANGLEMENT

HE’S NOT SURE WHAT—it’s impossible for him to identify—but something about her words put him off. sober him up from the biological desire she tries to stir from her understanding of his mortal weakness. perhaps, it relates, to the malformed dynamic he sees between them. that she is only in this for it.

that she is on a timer.

when does we become them? it is unlikely but not impossible. even that, falls within his calculations. a reason why he built a safety mechanism directly into his veins.

never one without the other.

then make sure you stay safe.

a mild sneer brings him to his feet. rolls his eyes as emotions steel themselves into something purposeful.

should anything happen, i will rely on your heavily to ensure our project prospers.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
sordid
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 16:33:13 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

a silph's mind is always stronger than its body. he withdraws from her with a sneer and she flexes her fingers, finding purchase once again on her wine glass. his denial in itself does not bother her, but what it means for her sway certainly does, but none of this surfaces on her face.

she rights herself and reaches around the side of his couch to grab the bag she'd brought with her. 

"we will not fail," she says offhandedly as she cracks open her laptop and strokes the keys. the screen casts a blue glow over her face. she will stay the night. the hour is late. tomorrow, she will satiate her desires with another's flesh, but tonight she will prepare for her departure. 
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sordid
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 7:54:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: