Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
outreach || c
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 23:15:03 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]"i apologize. that was a poor use of words on my behalf."
[break][break]
he offers her a tight smile.
[break][break]
"speaking outside of that day, eris, the man you reverse so much? he is a terrible person. he's responsible for, whether actively or passively, the terrorizing of dozens of pokemon, men, women, and even children like yourself."

he holds one leg, over the other.[break][break]

"i don't expect to change your mind. but, this small world you've built for yourself - that you wish to protect, and cherish - it's not the real world. you're young, and any other child your age should not have to peek behind the curtain of cruelty that exists. but, you actively perpetrated that mindset; that spreading fear."[break][break]

his tight smile turns even more grim.[break][break]

"the more you try to deny not only 's role, but also your own, the further you two will be buried in all of this."[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break][break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
outreach || c
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 23:25:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I know what he's done, but that's in the past and I can't do anything about it."[break][break]

Unlike Greyson, she doesn't quite offer him a smile to try and soften her words.[break][break]

"I know what he's done, but harbouring hate for what's happened does nothing for anyone. I don't defend him for the lives that he's taken, but am I expected to treat him like scum because of what he's done? And I only defend him now because I know what his true involvement in the Darkest Day was."[break][break]

Her hands tremble a little, but she does her best to hold it still as she takes a deep breath.[break][break]

"And what of my role? What do you even know of me? In the end, it's the people from the League that have showed me more cruelty than even those in Kanto. You guys all talk to me about accepting what he's done, but you don't seem to understand that the only reason you guys think I haven't acknowledged his crimes is because I'm not following in your footsteps of hating his guts."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
outreach || c
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 17:00:13 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"i don't hate him, eris." the words surprise even him, but he finds that to be the tough, and painful truth. "but that does not mean i forgive him. that i should forgive him."
[break][break]
greyson rolls the stylus in his hand, brow furrowed.
[break][break]
"but there is more than simply 'acknowledging' ones faults. the circumstances of ones background can only play a paltry part in the person they've become. i've seen men and women fight tooth and nail their entire lives, and not end up on that same, life-destroying path."
[break][break]
in the end, he shakes his head.
[break][break]
"i dont wish to perpetuate a cycle of hatred any more than you do. but what has happened cannot be simply tossed aside. tell me eris, what would have the league do on your behalf? on 's?"[break]

notes

[break][break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
outreach || c
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 20:28:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Then we're in the same boat. I can love him like family, I don't hate him, but that doesn't mean I forgive him either." How quickly her indignance seems to dissipate, that swirling menace now replaced by a gentle smile.[break][break]

"I don't really understand what the League can do on my behalf, but I think a good start is listening with an open mind. Like what you're attempting right now, or I hope you are at the very least." She will do her best to ignore the accusations levied at her. "Feel free to tell me what else you guys can do, if you are even willing to do it when you guys are so wary of us."[break][break]

Her sentences are punctuated with a sigh and a shrug.[break][break]

"I do also wanna know though - A long time ago, there was a ranger that destroyed pa's life, and he was never punished for his crimes despite all the evidence against him. If the same thing happens to me, if someone like you does something horrible, will they really be punished? Or will you all laugh it off and say I deserved it for whatever crimes I've committed?"[break][break]

Her eyes focus solely on Greyson, filled with an unspoken darkness that wells up from within.[break][break]

"Tell me, what kinds of crimes do you guys think I have done?"

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
outreach || c
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 2:00:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]greyson shakes his head solemnly.
[break]
[break]

"i can't answer that question. what is right — what is logical — demands i tell you yes. but, the world does not like it should always."
[break]
[break]

the shaking of his head doesn't stop, leading into his next statement.
[break]
[break]

"i do not have a list of the accusations against you. do you mean to tell me that you are innocent in everything?" his eyebrow raises, curious.[break]

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
outreach || c
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 2:21:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I'm by no means innocent, I'm pretty sure." There will be no veils to this answer. "I've helped Rocket escape on some occasions, a timer I built got used in a bomb I wasn't expecting. I've... fought the League before and hurt people because I got angry. Or sometimes I got scared that I was gonna get hurt if I didn't help."[break][break]

She sits there in thought, brushing Reiner's mane as he grunts.[break][break]

"I've also done bad things because I thought I could reduce the amount of damage done if I was the one causing the harm. And that time I tried to hurt Miss Melody just 'cos I was selfish and didn't wanna lose pa."[break][break]

Silence once more sits upon her lips, and she'll break it with a draw of her breath.[break][break]

"I think I'm a pretty bad person. But I don't want to be like them... where they hurt people just because. If I gotta fight someone, I want it to be because I'm trying to protect something."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
outreach || c
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 23:27:51 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]greyson taps point of his stylus against the touch pads surface. he couldn't condemn the girl, but nor would he give her any sort-of sympathy; actions had consequences, even to children.
[break][break]
he steals a glance at the clock.
[break][break]
"i believe you have the capability to be a good person, eris." she was still young. "you've got time to turn things around, if you wanted. but the path you're treading now only ends one way."
[break][break]
he lets the silence that hangs speak on his behalf.
[break][break]
"we're out of time, i think. is there anything that we may not have covered, that you want to express?"
[break]

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
outreach || c
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 23:53:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The capability to be a good person doesn't mean she has the mindset nor guidance to fully live up to those expectations. Instead she'll simply shrug at his assessment, knowing just how many have repeated this line to her.[break][break]

Then comes the invitation, an avenue for all alternate conversations.[break][break]

"If I wish to look for -"[break][break]

Azelf. Regigigas. That mysterious creature. Answers to questions that she doesn't understand.[break][break]

"A sparring partner, or just someone to train with to get stronger?"

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
outreach || c
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 0:11:13 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]out of all the topics he might've expected, this was certainly not one of them.
[break][break]
"you wish for a sparring partner?"
[break][break]
hm.
[break][break]
"any specific requests? perhaps they would be available."
[break]

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
outreach || c
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 0:16:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"No, it just needs to be people I've never fought before." She looks to Reiner, who merely grunts back. Seems like they both agree on that much at the very least. "Attack patterns become readable if I keep training with the people I have in mind all the time."[break][break]

Not that she can afford to keep bothering if he's got to prep to become a gym leader, or since he's busy with his ranger duties. She's a little worried to ask considering how she'd seemed the last time they spoke. And well, is just... someone who she's grown familiar with.[break][break]

"What about you? What if I asked to spar you sometime?"

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
outreach || c
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 2:36:14 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]greyson smiles faintly, gathering his items as he moves to stand.
[break][break]
"maybe. i can't make any promises — about any of this. best i can do is ask and leave it in the hands of the league's leaders."
[break][break]
packed away, he turns towards the door.
[break][break]
"i have faith that you can turn things around, eris. but, time will tell."

[break]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
outreach || c
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 0:38:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: