POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 1:26:00 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

Most of his side of the operation had been manning decoys. With the fakes had made, and the various teams roaming and feigning protection of seals, all that was really left to do was wait. Every so often, he'd radio in the other teams, coordinating their movements of the treasures and seals together. Staying relatively near each other for back up, but also ready to report a bug out if need be. [break][break]

So there mint stood, hiding too close for comfort amongst the low and heavy pink fog that was interdream mist. A small box strapped to his back and seal down with some straps. Nothing too fancy. It's more about making it mobile than secure. His mic turns on and he waits tests his voice and it's buzzing, electronic quality before throwing down his faux report, letting part of his body peak out from cover. "Neon, team 1 reporting in. Nothing of not in sector 3, making my way towards established collection point for evac back to Granite Cave, over." he said, waiting for a call back. As he does a little Duskull peaks its red eye out from his shadow before fully plopping out. "Delta, stop..." he murmured as the ghost trying to poke his cheek, only light swatting at his helmet instead.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

[break][break]

mp tracker: [break][break]

total:

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
sending my love [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 22:15:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SENDING MY LOVE

POSTDORMITUM

“BATTLE ROUTINE SET!”

fernando’s voice can be heard from any distance. here, in the void of ULTRA SEA, it seems to go on without an end. a resonate decree. a promise of what’s to come.

execute!

the burning embers of his TALONFLAME’s FLAME CHARGE peek through the INTERDREAM MIST as it cuts through the gas with impunity. what its fighting, isn’t quite clear, but the distance between it and mint starts to decrease at an alarming rate.

drio!

above, a DODRIO leaps from within the mist. all three of its heads rotate in a constant circle as it starts to descend. aboard it is hoenn’s most iconic councilman. in an unfortunate twist of fate, they just to happen to be facing mint’s direction.

and all it takes is for that one good eye to make contact.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

+10 MP per IC post x1
+50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

= 60 MP total

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 0:17:49 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

His Duskull reacts before he does. A blast of NIGHT SHADE moving to intercept the FLAME CHARGE for their trainer. The small explosion cuts off Mint as he reported, "Affirmative, SEAL secure. Behavior current-" He turned his head, LED expression shifting at the sight of the incoming bird attack. "A Councilman?" There's genuine shock there as he realized he had reeled in a bigger fish than intended. [break][break]

"Delta, get back!" he ordered backing up from his hiding spot, one arm on the strap of his unusually boxy backpack. He brings the ghost pokemon back in exchange for his Teddiursa who YAWNS loudly upon entry. "C'mon Tango. We gotta move." He said, beginning to take off away from the Dodrio.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[break][break]

- Delta the Duskul used NUGHT SHADE to try to intercept FLAME CHARGE
- Delta the Duskull is swapped out with Tango the Teddiursa
- Tango the Teddiursa used YAWN

total:

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 0:28:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SENDING MY LOVE

POSTDORMITUM

THE TALONFLAME FLINCHES WHEN THE NIGHTSHADE CONNECTS. its speed it cut by the impact, flames diminished as it tries to utilize its ACROBATICS to steady itself. GALE WINGS settles down as it look for a more opportune moment to attack.

his DODRIO charges undetered by the TEDDIURSA’s YAWN. the pokemon’s breakneck speeds cuts the distance almost immediately as both side heads rear around to lash out with a DRILL PECK.

+10 MP per IC post x2

= 70 MP total

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 1:33:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Mint keeps running, trusting his partner can handle a bit of abuse. The cargo is more important., At least, that's what he hoped to project as he checked on the box after hearing his pokemon scream from the DRILL PECK. [break][break]

She's knocked back, skidding close to her trainer before getting up and screaming loudly at the Dodrio with FAKE TEARS rolling down her fat cheeks. As the normal type sets up, they also keep the forward momentum going. Perhaps they could lose the trio in the pink mists. But running too close to it was a problem too. "Shit! Why is it always me stuck with the worst smuggling jobs!" he complained, rather loudly, as he made a small show of tightening the straps on his box backpack.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[break][break]

- Tango the Teddiursa used YAWN [break]
- Tango is tossed back by DRILL PECK [break]
- Tango used FAKE TEARS [break]

total:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 2:26:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SENDING MY LOVE

POSTDORMITUM

THOSE FAKE TEARS EARN NO SYMPATHY FROM THE DODRIO. instead, the pokemon rushes past the TEDDIURSA and straight for mint. mid-trot, one of the heads fall asleep from the earlier YAWN but two of them are still conscious albeit doozy.

yah!

a swift kick to the side riles the middle head into pecking itself. the ACUPRESSURE of blow is enough to numb the pokemon’s muscles into a certain stiffness, preventing the last head from relaxing. not the best way to stave off SLEEP but sufficient for now.

his TALONFLAME flanks from behind mint. its AGILITY allows it to catch up, therefore pincering the rocket between fernando and his birds.

+10 MP per IC post x3

= 80 MP total

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 2:42:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Shit! shit! Shit!" Mint hissed, trying to side step away from the sleeping Dodrio head and trying to stay away from range of the other two heads. He lets out a yelp as the bird seemed to attack itself. A good reminder to not mess with multi headed pokemon. [break][break]

"Tango!" he shouted as the little bear cub sprints after her trainer. She does her best against the team, choosing to FURY SWIPE the Talonflame as it moved closer and closer, trusting that the Dodrio would pass out soon.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[break][break]

- Tango the Teddiursa used FURY SWIPES [break]
- Mint trying to avoid Team Fernando [break]

total:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 3:05:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SENDING MY LOVE

POSTDORMITUM

ANYWHERE ELSE? the TEDDIURSA wouldn’t be able to reach TALONFLAME. it would just fly upward to evade the FURY SWIPES and rain fire on the grounded creature. but in ULTRA SPACE, the rules of physics don’t apply. both claws rake through the pokemon’s feathers as it seeks to match the gesture with its talons. a show of ACROBATICS cranes its peak to dig into the bear’s face and incapacitate it.

the DODRIO heads fall asleep just as they reach mint. a miraculous ‘saved by the bell’. but when all the faces start to snooze, the first one to fall asleep (who did before the others) shakes its head awake. of the many ways to incapacitate a DODRIO, sleeping such an EARLY BIRD rarely works out.

there’s a reason they wake up all of kanto every morning.

fernando says nothing more as his pokemon comes in to attack. its ENDEAVOR looks to pin mint with its sharp talons while prying the pack off his back.

+10 MP per IC post x4

= 90 MP total

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 3:29:02 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Tango has more luck this time, reaching the Talonflame with the lack of gravity in Ultra Deep Sea. She aims for deep cuts, pushing close to the flaming bird but it costs her. The bear cub cries out again, tossed back by claws in the ACROBATICS. [break][break]

Ironically, it mirrored her trainer's fate, Mint. He stumbles, before falling forward with such force, he nearly bites into his cheek. "No! The SEAL!" he cried out almost accidentally, as the straps of his backpack rip without much force. The box is still closed though and the Rocket squirmed. "Tango, you up?!" he shouted trying to reach a dagger on his hip. As he struggles to pull out the knife and slice his way out of claw range, Tango runs up, half blind from the blood on her face. [break][break]

She tries to LICK the Dodrio in an attempt to help secure the box. Mint fishes his blade out, poking at the closest soft spot and dragging himself up and taking off in a sprint. Tango tries to follow, changing directions only for a sudden EXPLOSION mixed with a SCATTERBANG explodes from the pack.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[break][break]

- Tango the Teddiursa takes ACROBATICS and tries to use LICK on Dodrio [break]
- Mint trynna skedaddle out before box explodes [break]

- scatterbang used

total:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 5:44:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SENDING MY LOVE

POSTDORMITUM

THE KNIFE STRIKES TRUE. the serrated edge pries mint’s safety with blood and split skin. it’s just enough for him to crawl away while his TEDDIURSA plants a sloppy LICK. startled, the DODRIO reels back but otherwise doesn’t seem too affected by the spooky tactic.

the bird is about to strike again when the box suddenly explodes. the suddenness and unexpected factor catches all three of them by surprise. the resulting blast throws all of them in separate directions, leaving all of them reeling except for the TALONFLAME.

that one remains on the floor, unconscious from the blast.

+10 MP per IC post x5
+50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
+100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.
+250 MP for "tying" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
+10 MP for knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon.

= 470 MP total

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 23:04:51 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Mint isn't far enough form the blast to come unscathed. The sheer force of it pushes him forward and he tumbles, smacking into rock and seaweed. But once he's gathered himself he scrambled to his feet to look back. Trap successfully laid, even if it was pretty close on his end. "Tango!" he called out, summoning the tiny bear cub. PARANOIA about his partner's status beginning to bloom in his chest. [break][break]

But Tango the Teddiursa lay, bleeding and lifeless, eyes on the strange sky of their underwater realm. It's poor tiny head bleeds on cold rock and when Mint tries to return it, he finds it can't. Through grit teeth, he curses this one backfire of his plan before taking off, sneaking through back to the other side through a nearby portal and smashing a SEAL STONE to cut himself off from the Councilman, should he get back up.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[break][break]

- HER NAME IS TNAGO. SHE'S DEAD. [break]

- 6 posts x 10 mp [break]
- scatterbang used x 10 mp (6/8??) [break]
- paranoia mention x 10 mp [break]
- seal stone used (1/3) x 10 mp [break]
- completing pd mission x 100 mp [break]
- participation in pd mission x 50 [break]
- tie in pd mission x 250 [break]
- pokemon died x 200 mp [break]

total: 690 mp

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:59:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: