Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
THE BORDER: DMT
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 5:08:28 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The battle had concluded, with Freke reverting back to his normal form. Thomas smiled at the Alakazam, watching the end of Derek's battle with his own Marshadow. Meanwhile, the Marshadow Thomas faced managed to slink off into Thomas' shadow. Whether it would escape later, or this meant that it chose to join the Kalosian was unknown at the time.

But there was still one problem. They were still snowed in from the battle with that strange phantom from earlier. And it didn't look like the snow would give anytime soon.

Thomas sent Mordred back out, who attempted to melt the ice with Bitter Blades, only to find that his fire wasn't melting the snow nearly fast enough.

That was when Thomas had an idea. Earlier, he spotted some lamterns with strange-looking fire near the entrance to the chamber. Could those melt the snow?

"Mordred, knock my spirit out of my body!", Thomas ordered.

The Ceruledge looked perplexed, but did as he was commanded, slamming into his master with a Phantom Force that sent Thomas falling to the ground, and his spirit launching out of his body. Freke would catch his physical body with Telekinesis, easing it down.

Thomas' incorporeal spirit would float through the barrier of snow, ending up on the other side, where the lanterns were hanging above.

Thomas floated up to the lanterns, knocking them down, and into the snow. And sure enough, the strange spectral fire quickly melted the ice, freeing the exit.

With their freedom at hand, Thomas' spirit quickly dived back into his physical body, "awakening" with a sharp, panicked breath.

"Shit!", Thomas blurted out, getting up.

"Alright, let's get the fuck outta here!", Thomas told the others, as he started the trek back to their home world.

|OTCnTdZ

tags:
notes: #27: Detatched from body in order to accomplish a task
Attempting to claim the Marshadow special hunt. If he gets it, it's catching a ride on his shadow

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THE BORDER: DMT
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 23:47:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/WtCDgN5/sootfootroot.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/KxGYB17/doppelbonnets.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/gVMPV6G/Bag-Swordcap-LA-Sprite.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]