TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
cryogenic shock [m]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 8:20:53 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

he makes an appointment with . of the new head scientists, she's the only one that he hadn't had as much experience working with closely. she knew of his file, that much he was sure, but that was his father's reputation that preceded him. not his own.

[break][break] "dr. fowl?"

[break][break] his voice echoes through the lab as the door slides open. something cold and frosty greets him, glancing towards where he assumes the CRYSTABLOOM HEARTS are being stored.

[break][break] beside him, his ceruledge stands. flames growing a fierce blue, close enough to singe his brows if he wasn't careful.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
get in sygna

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(80%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(100%); padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(20%); transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
cryogenic shock [m]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 4:03:49 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

office hours are still new to her and she could, quite frankly, do without them. gone are the days of her solitude. gone is her peace. the first go around, she offered up her brilliance for one thing in return: anonymity

defection is a steep price to pay. she could have gotten off far worse. 

she lifts her head, eyes sharpening, gone from her flyaway daydreams. "admin cross."
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
cryogenic shock [m]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 17:47:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"how is it going?"

[break][break] he inclines his head, but doesn't otherwise elaborate. he could mean a plethora of things — her day, her initiation back into rocket, her research.

[break][break] "i'd like to know more about sygna suits."

[break][break] and in case it's of interest to her, he places a small manila folder on her desk. it's the organized notes of crystablooms stolen from one . possibly not of any interest to her, considering the wealth of information that rocket's scientists already have, but he decides that she may have some interesting in it.

[break][break] "and here. this is what the league knows."

get in sygna

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(80%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(100%); padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(20%); transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
cryogenic shock [m]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 21:48:46 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

casual pleasantries are beneath her interest and so she merely gives him a once-over, waiting with practiced patience to know what he's here for. and then that, however, does pique her interest. 

she reaches for the folder and peruses it idly, contemplating his request. greedily, she has devoured what knowledge she hasn't been privy to since her departure. sygna suits have been tucked away in the folder inside her brain. she compares her own notes with those in front of her. 

nails clack against the paper as she leans back, gaze traveling back up to him. 

"i'm assuming you read this. tacky things, i think, but it's worthwhile to have an edge in the face of the gods that walk among us. i've not built one yet." she blinks plaintively. the question is clear. 
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
cryogenic shock [m]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 2:41:37 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"i did."

[break][break] it would have impossible not to. though the means in which he had coveted the conversation were not quite ideal, it had been enlightening to see the information which rocket did not already have. the next step would be to infiltrate even higher — though he was fairly sure that was already handled by and .

[break][break] "it's been a pet project of mine for a while," he confessed. jayden was not in rocket's science division himself; it was one of the things that dmitri had not passed onto him. alexei had been his favored son. "i had wondered it's applications of use in medicine."

[break][break] of course, it went without saying that harvesting the infinity energy as ways of a means of battle was far more important.

[break][break] "what makes them tacky?" he asks curiously.

get in sygna

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
cryogenic shock [m]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 22:05:20 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

"interesting," she muses. "it could certainly help those with disablements. fascinating that technology like this could be so very useful in making our world a better place and yet here we are using them as exoskeletons for expansion and warfare." her eyes glitter. 

want and demand mean progress, which means tools at her disposal. and at the end of the day, that is all she is after. help the crippled walk or blow their legs apart in the first place - she cares little either way. 

at his question, she shrugs. "we still maintain our frailties within these. i think most forget that. and they forget too, that humans are machines." all made up of chemical processes and hardwired meat. it's just more difficult to decode than software. 

"sygna suits are a carapace. useful, but disposable. ah, but excuse my mutterings. shall we see what we can do?"
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
cryogenic shock [m]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:53:02 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"isn't it?" he says, lips pressed into a bemused smile. "something that has the power to kill, and yet the power to heal at the same time."

[break][break] "it's a bit ironic."

[break][break] perhaps that was the whole idea behind his father's ruse.

[break][break] his head tilts curiously at the head scientist's words, taking them into consideration. their frailties. it reminded him much of the work his father had done, of the work that people like and were doing as well.

[break][break] testing the extent of which the human body can be broken. the mental fragility that dreams could have, and the empowering effects of an avatar's ruse.

[break][break] at her words, jayden gestures to his ceruledge.

[break][break] "what kind of sygna suit would be applicable for this one?"

get in sygna

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
cryogenic shock [m]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 15:22:18 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

"it's the human condition to favor a life of irony." complicated beings, humans. fascinatingly, irritatingly so. here is where her edge lay - she lacks conviction driven by emotion. there are no threads entangled by feelings. 

except for them.

she finally turns her attention to his ceruledge. her heels click as she stands with a small tablet in hand. she draws up her notes, haphazardly scribbling as she walks around the pokemon.

"they're vampiric in nature, no?" she says as she draws up their pokedex files.

any cuts from ceruledge's swords will cause wounds that leak life energy, which the swords then absorb.

blue flicks up to jayden. "do you have any regrets, admin cross?"
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
cryogenic shock [m]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 15:40:03 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"are they?"

[break][break] in truth, jayden did not know much about ceruledge. he had only recently come in possession of his own, after all. czar had grown inexplicably close over time, having shared jayden's love for sword training.

[break][break] he was a very useful instructor for his others.

[break][break] "similar to honedge, are they not?"

[break][break] the admin peers over at the scientist, curious on her scribblings.

[break][break] "regrets?" he pauses, leaving a moment of consideration. "not really, no. is there a point in them?"

[break][break] regrets meant you had desires or ambitions, and to be a soldier in rocket like jayden was, there was no point in fostering such an appetite.

[break][break] "why do you ask?"

get in sygna

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
cryogenic shock [m]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 20:39:15 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

her private notes, the untouchable ones, are written in short-code. these, though, she doesn't mind if jayden peeks over her shoulder. in one corner of the screen are several quick sketches of jayden's likeness. different armor structures in an assortment of colors share the page with her elegant scrawl.

"no, i don't think there is," she says, but her tone is not conversational. her gaze flickers to and from the ceruledge to the tablet. "sygna suits amplify the bond between trainer and pokemon. reports on ghost-types are, mm, fickle at best. i wouldn't count myself an expert by any means when it comes to them so i can't speak on the nuances of how they come into being. or if the reported dex entries regarding their blades' manifestation from the regrets of the deceased have much merit."

she smiles. "but you may find their traits exacerbated in your own mind when the suit is active. any regrets you may have might burden you twofold." and then a shrug. "but if you have none, i think there's little to worry about."

she hands the tablet to him with the sketches. three different creatives are displayed on the page. 
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
cryogenic shock [m]
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 5:19:41 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

when he leans over, he finds nothing of particular interest. they are all in short-hand, and while jayden can assume some basic ones due to his tenure in the organization and his connection with the scientists in his own company, none are enough to glean anything specific. plus, was a genius.

[break][break] "ah."

[break][break] he leans back. immediately, jayden is reminded of his trips to the border with . this could have been potentially a dangerous endeavor, considering how susceptible he appeared to be the otherworldy effects of such strong feelings. then again, he had spent much of his life training alongside honedge and ghost-types such as veles.

[break][break] "it seems similar to honedge and shuppet then. they feed on emotions or life-force, and rumor has it that they have known to suck the souls of their captors."

[break][break] he had yet to meet a human that was felled by them. and certainly not one that was a rocket.

[break][break] "ceruledge are newer to me, as i haven't been to paldea." he glances at his ceruledge in particular, who is leaning towards the crystabloom case with avid curiosity. jayden clicks his tongue, a sharp dismissal that has the pokemon leaning away begrudgingly. jayden's attention returns to the scientist. "but ghost-types are my expertise."

[break][break] when handed to him, jayden peruses the files. though his expression is normally nonchalant, there is no hiding his expression in that moment. he's impressed, to say the least.

[break][break] "excellent work," he says, nodding as he hands it back to her. "sketch three looks promising, but honestly i am not particular on the design." he liked practicality; anything that was light yet still protective, and potentially fire-proof would be ideal. even moreso if it could somehow prevent him from a drowning episode.

[break][break]

"how long does it take to curate one of these? is harvesting the crystabloom heart difficult?"

get in sygna

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
cryogenic shock [m]
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 22:11:31 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

"we'll lean into that then," she says. she takes the tablet back from him and saves the other two he disliked while pulling the third to the forefront of the screen. with the stroke of her pen, she slims down the figure and makes note of different materials. she replaces the armor at his elbows and his knees with substance for more flexibility. 

it's not much to work off of, but a soul siphoner lends her to sketching a sword beside him. a fitted hilt that only activates when it connects with his palm. her gaze flicks up to the ceruledge to capture its own blade's likeness. 

those unsettling eyes peer blankly at her. 

"i'll leave the harvesting to our underboss fiorelli," she says dismissively. once again, she turns the tablet back to jayden.

admin jayden cross
ceruledge sygna suit

materials

• mega stone
  • form change
  • distortion shards
  • silvally memory
  • titanium & kevlar thread
  • nylon plastic polymer
  • gastly gas
  • rotom sparks
  • pawniard blade

features
revenant blade. limb strength enhancement. cursed body. fire resistance. sustainability.

"gather these items for me. should be able to fulfill most of these requests."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cryogenic shock [m]
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 21:24:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: