francie myrtle
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 20:34:13 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

the last time she was at route 122, along the cliffs of mt. pyre, there was a certain individual she had with her. he'd asked her to go with him on the route, training or looking for pokémon to up his ranks with; his glalie she remembered best of all.[break][break]

back then, she didn't have anything with her but her eevees from home, which she returned home, and her rockruffs...[break][break]

so it only seemed fitting she bury him on this route. louie had fought long and hard during the previous event and here she was, burying him, body shaking with tears. his brothers, lincoln and lyonel, were whining and curling into her arms.[break][break]

"i know... i'm sorry." she told them, but they licked her tears away and then sat, muzzles to the sky and a howl being released to the moon by the both of them.[break][break]

here eyes watered again and she looked at louie's tombstone. "...i'll be stronger from now on. i promise."

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 22:58:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GOODBYE

mission

HE HAS NO TEARS FOR THE FALLEN. their lives are given, not for grief, but to pass on their burden. their will, legacy, and dying breath, rests on those who survive. that is the unspoken promise made between him and his ‘allies’. people or pokemon, friends or pawns, there is no distinction in that regard.

a proper chess match requires countless sacrifices for the king to win.

his trek to mount pyre has become less frequent since TAPU FINI’s death. there’s no point in visiting now that the souls refuse to consult with him. only on principle, does he visit the fresh graves of pokemon and officers who have fallen in the line of duty. that much, he can give them.

from a distance, fernando observes someone mourn. he says nothing, giving them the personal space to grief in peace. but here, alone at night, his shadow scales with the radiance of the moon.

looming and ever clear.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 17:03:14 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

francie doesn't realize there is somebody there until the brothers beside her start to growl. the low snarl has francie sniffing, putting her hands on them to clam them. this is her goodbye, this is her determination to do better.[break][break]

she stands and returns both, then turns to look at who is there. when she seems the figure, she almost wonders if it's a trick. like when and appeared in the mist not long ago.[break][break]

but the sight of him isn't as terrible as she had hoped. she's vulnerable and she wants to walk over and hug him, but she doesn't. the control causes her hands to shake as she wipes her face again.[break][break]

"what brings you to mt. pyre, ferny?"[break][break]

after all, he's not mr. silph anymore.

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 4:34:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GOODBYE

mission

“TO GRIEVE AND THE MOURN,” he answers with a solemn silence.

his words lose their distinct tone and command. his volume seems like a whisper among countless pleas. among the coarse and regretful, his barely carries any life.

no more true than any other lie.

i heard you were in dewford.

his headband covers half his face neatly. this time, only one eye settles on her.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 15:32:20 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

"you heard, huh?"[break][break]

her face is cleared of moisture and she sniffs, taking in a deep breath through her nose. it's rattled with that lovely vibrations that come with crying. but she doesn't mind. maybe she needs to be more raw around people...[break][break]

"ferny," she looks at him knowingly and smiles. "you been spyin' on me since i got back?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 8:36:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GOODBYE

mission

HER SMILE IS MET WITH THE SAME EXPRESSION THAT HAD WELCOMED HER TEARS. many thing change but fernando’s impartiality does not. even when the scar digs into his eye and ends with an empty socket. he leaves that covered, for the others, but his face remembers what it should look like.

i read the league reports,” he says simply. “and i pay attention to the details.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 11:46:21 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

"so, soft yes on the spying, then." francie teases as she watches him gently. his eye is covered and she wants to ask, her curiosity begs her to ask, but she doesn't.[break][break]

because she's conflicted. she doesn't want him to feel entitled to her life but she also wants to be entitled to the details of his. having been an open book around him for so long and barely getting anything back but 'you can do better than me', her desire is nothing short of spite.[break][break]

so she holds it back. because she is kind, because she hurts.[break][break]

"i'm glad to see you're alive and well. i know it can be crazy here."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 18:55:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GOODBYE

mission

“IT CAN.”

he pauses.

and it is.

another pause. this time for purpose. to let the dust settle between a departure that should’ve never ended. his warnings to all always fall on deaf ears. yet, there is no pride in being correct.

not when vindication is hosted on mount pyre.

and yet you found your way back to here.

to me.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 23:23:25 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

the way he says it... could it mean—[break][break]

no, she's done trying to read between his lines. she'd done trying to make up excuses and other things for him. she's taking him at face value, on experience, what she's learned about him.[break][break]

"hoenn will always be my home. my family may have branched out into other regions, but my heart will always belong here. and not just to the mountains, but to the people as well."[break][break]

it's poetic and the emotions of such a declaration have her laughing as softly and gently as possible before turning into the wind to keep her hair out of her face.[break][break]

"not even could keep me away from hoenn. the only reason the barrier did was because i hadn't figured out how to break it with brute force yet."[break][break]

she beams a protagonists optimistic smile that's so sunshine infused that it might even start a wildfire even in the darkest of souls.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 1:38:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GOODBYE

mission

“VERY WELL.”

his eye crawls past her. scrambles up the dirt road until they land on the memorial she’s here to honor. to stay in hoenn is to know these tomb stones. to make a conscious decision to bury your loved ones.

the region is lucky to have your return, myrtle.

he does not waver. nor does he cave. the sparks of her fire do little against already burnt ash.

back under the league, i presume?

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 14:35:07 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

"i'm not workin' for team rocket if that's what you're asking."[break][break]

fernando knew how to charm his way into any situation. he was a politician above all else. she knew that. businessman first, human second. a machine well crafted by his life and the choices made both for him and by him.[break][break]

"i'm a ranger still, but just a general one. nothing fancy."[break][break]

but she likes it that way. a cog in the machine; nothing with too much pressure, just enough freedom.[break][break]

"and what about you? how's silph been? other than the headlines, i mean."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 18:52:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GOODBYE

mission

“NEVER.”

such an accusation is the last thing on his mind. to succumb to the very forces she had opposed so devoutly would be to spit on her lgeacy. he does not know francie, not to the depths she would like, but she’s left an impression on him. crafted a picture that almost captures the radiance of her smile.

is now head ranger.

a measure of what she could have done. what silph co. can create.

otherwise, like you said, crazy.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 18:56:44 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

there is a subtle, 'so too could you have been' in his tone. she knew it would be there. she knows that having decided to go help her family, the barrier coming up, her not being here... he has to be upset with her, right?[break][break]

it's partially why she's avoided him. avoided seeing that look of disappointment in his eyes.[break][break]

er, eye, now, she guesses.[break][break]

but he doesn't. he almost looks ... happy to see her? which is nice, she supposes. but she doesn't let it settle in her mind as something she should look into. they're just friends now, after all. colleges, like always.[break][break]

"i'm proud of who he has become. he's worked hard to be where he is and he deserves it."[break][break]

yes, she means she doesn't deserve the responsibility of such a title. she doesn't think she could handle it, really. she's still learning and growing too much and always seemed like he had it so well put together all the time.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 19:06:47 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GOODBYE

mission

“INDEED,” he repeats. the mention of his most recent accomplishment brings his focus back onto her. someone who sits in a limbo between the and s of the world and the s he’s failed.

it’s unfortunate it took so long to realize his value but i’m glad i held onto him for so long.

this conversation too is laid to rest. discarded like the afterthoughts of her pokemon. he moves on without a moment’s hesitance.

how has adjusting to ranger life been? i’ve heard they’re—” he takes a moment to look for just the right word.

a quirky bunch.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 19:12:08 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

oh and there it is, the signature boss man talk of assets and not people. she supposes she's used to that with him and just lets her smile fall to show she didn't appreciate him talking about razz like some kinda folder on his desktop.[break][break]

can't be helped, that's fernando for ya. she knows this and therefor, somehow, it hits her as endearing.[break][break]

all too swiftly the subject's changed. she allows it and shrugs at the question, smiling sheepishly. then she looks up at him with her cheshire grin, a sure sign she's being facetious.[break][break]

"awe, c'mon. you know me. i'm just as quirky, so i fit right in." there's a soft chuckle and then her features sober a little; smile warmer, more friendly. "besides. a lot of my friends are rangers, i've learned."[break][break]

like , , and .[break][break]

"how's world domination going?"[break][break]

she can give a little whiplash with her change in conversation too.