francie myrtle
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 21:36:58 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

he is not her world, but a piece of it. a piece of it that measures it's worth by how many pokémon she's willing to sacrifice.[break][break]

louie was only one she had thus far sacrificed. how many more, indeed.[break][break]

what if i fight so that my answer is none? what if i fight so that nobody else has to lose anymore of their loved ones? what if that's my resolve?[break][break]

"most people say i missed you too."[break][break]

francie teases as their hands separate. she looks at it, wondering if she felt warmth when she held his hand, or if it was just ... nothing.

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 21:46:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GOODBYE

mission

SILENCE IS HIS PRIMARY ANSWER. held aloft by years of trained hands and reinforced walls. they patch every hole this region has punctured. mend between tragedies just in time for another attack.

i was trying to be respectful,” he cops out.

when she turns away, his fingers coil. tighten into a fist.

he says it so quietly that even she has to doubt its validity. whether it was him or just the passing wind.

i missed you too, francie.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 21:58:24 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

if she hadn't be eyeing him as if to say, 'when has being respectful ever stopped you before?' she wouldn't have caught the way his mouth moved in perfect synchronicity with words she never would have guessed he'd said.[break][break]

moments like that with fernando were few and far between. maybe she would seek him out to ask him about where to look for clues toward regirock, who she was specifically interested in for multiple reasons.[break][break]

for now, though, the fact that he missed her had her biting her lower lip and letting the words ride both on the wind and in her heart. she clutches her hand to her chest and made her way toward the grave again.[break][break]

to say goodbye, and to make a promise.[break][break]

not that she'll be stronger, no. strength is no great feat. but instead that she'll not let his sacrifice go in vain. she will try her damnedest to make the world a better place.

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
goodbye, [ c ]
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 21:55:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)