Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Unown Exchange
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 3:29:44 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Jayden!" Nomi was delighted to see the Rocket Admin. Valerian cracked an eye from his favorite napping spot by the door to Nomi's office - but seeing that it was someone he trusted, he promptly closed it again and resumed sleeping. Well, light sleeping. Nomi knew that if a real threat suddenly appeared, the Sylveon would be at its throat in seconds.[break][break]
Nomi couldn't help but grin. "So! You have another Unown for me, then?"[break][break]
Jayden had been the one who had found the Unown-K that had been assisting her for some time now. She was eager to tell him about her findings thus far from all of her observations; she'd been taking copious notes on the Unown ever since she had begun her hunt for them post-Meteno, and she was swiftly amassing several important theories about them. Having one in her possession had been immensely helpful, but in order for her to truly make progress in her studies, she would need to collect one of every symbol.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]
Nomi's Outfit Inspiration

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Unown Exchange
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 3:35:34 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]
[attr="class","jayjaytop"]

[attr="class","body"] "jayden!"

[break][break] the rocket admin blinks at the cheerful greeting, though his face shutters into neutrality quickly. if she looked carefully, there would've been a flutter of a smile. brief, but apparent.

[break][break] he was relieved to hear call him without such formality. though he had already spent months in his admin seat, it admittingly felt awkward to be titled as such sometimes.

[break][break] lada, his shiny umbreon, joins her sylveon by the door. she touches his nose in greeting.

[break][break] "i do," he nods, unclasping the pokeball from it's belt and providing it to her. this one was an unknown-w.

[break][break] his head tilts.

[break][break] "how is your research coming along?"

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[break] + social
[break]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".jayjay"] margin:0 auto;width:470px;padding-top:5px;line-height:15px; } .jayjaytop { width:418px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -30px 25px; border:solid 1px #232323; } .jayjay .body { font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.5px; } .jayjay b { font-family: poppins; } .jayjay i { color:#89888a; } .jayjay span { font-family:poppins; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; } .jayjay .oocnotes { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .jayjay .credit { float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Unown Exchange
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 17:45:54 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi took the Pokeball with eager hands. She released the Unown-W, and immediately began to circle around it, excitedly observing its shape and demeanor.[break][break]
[break]
"Well," Nomi began as she watched the Unown-W with interest. "My SPECTRA project has moved on to Phase 2 Trials...I've begun testing on actual Rocket grunts now that I have discovered the threshold for infusing a human body with Tera energy. Maybe you've heard about some of my recent experiments?" 's trial had been unsuccessful, but that had only been the beginning. She would keep trying. "I'm hopeful that it will be possible to trigger synthetic Avatar powers. A small army of augmented Rockets would be to our immense benefit, given the conflicts we've faced with the League lately."[break][break]
Things would only continue to become more and more tenuous, given the instability of their realm.[break][break]
"As for my research into the Unown, I have started a journal specifically devoted to recording everything I can possibly observe about them." She turned away from the Unown-W to walk over to her desk. She picked up a worn, lovingly-used notebook and waved it at Jayden. "I'm going to need to start a second one soon...after I transfer all of these notes to a digital format." She smiled somewhat sheepishly. What had begun as a task she'd offered to do for post-Meteno had swiftly become a genuine obsession.[break][break]
"What about you, Jayden? Anything specific on your mind lately?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Unown Exchange
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 14:39:45 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] jayden nods.

[break][break] "it's actually why i wanted to meet with you today too. i'm also willing, if you're in need of volunteers."

[break][break] perhaps there was something unorthodox about upper brass offering up their bodies for science, but it could never be said that jayden was not willing to do whatever it took as long it was for the greater good for rocket. since the beginning, he'd always been willing to die on their sword.

[break][break] "agreed," he said, with another nod. it was where and were taking the SPECTRA initiative. an elite tactical force that could be used to take down legendaries or avatars, among other things. "have you gotten the chance to test ?" after all — the beast had been one of the initial test subjects for MAGMA.

[break][break] jayden's gaze follows the unknown-w as it floats around the room. while he's always been ambivalent to them, one way or another, he did appreciate that were others who felt more fondly towards them.

[break][break] and of course, one could not deny their connection with the drk triad and their resulting power.

[break][break] "can i see?"

[break][break] his shiny umbreon meanwhile pads over to the corner of the room, sniffing at one of the machines, before leaping back when it beeps at her. jayden clicks at her in disappointment, and she skirts over to the room, instead going to observe some crystabloom hearts in a glass case.

[break][break] "i've been wondering if there are any developments in our search for dialga or palkia." he recalled his conversation with , where he had been concerned over their location and whether the drk triad were in danger of obtaining them. even worse, the league. "with the rifts still opening up everywhere, it continues to be an increasing concern."

[break][break] his brow furrowed deeply.

[break] + social
[break]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".jayjay"] margin:0 auto;width:470px;padding-top:5px;line-height:15px; } .jayjaytop { width:418px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -30px 25px; border:solid 1px #232323; } .jayjay .body { font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.5px; } .jayjay b { font-family: poppins; } .jayjay i { color:#89888a; } .jayjay span { font-family:poppins; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; } .jayjay .oocnotes { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .jayjay .credit { float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Unown Exchange
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 17:37:12 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Jayden was willing to be tested on? Nomi raised an eyebrow, intrigued.[break][break]
"Yes, I am currently running some tests on Bryan," Nomi replied. "Xerneas has been quite accommodating. I am grateful for their willingness to participate in my experiments."[break][break]
It had not been so easy with Lugia, she remembered. had warned her that his partner had dealt with past trauma related to experimentation. It seemed Xerneas had not suffered the same fate. Nomi had settled on testing the Underboss on his own, without Lugia's participation.[break][break]
She did not intend for her own testing efforts to result in similarly negative outcomes. Not if she could help it. They needed the loyalty of every Legendary willing to ally with Rocket.[break][break]
At his next request, she handed over her notebook for his perusal.[break][break]
"I admit, my focus as of late has been on winning the trust of the Unown, as well as studying the strange paradoxes that seem to be manifesting out of the dream mist. Dialga and Palkia have not been top of mind." His reminder was a pertinent one, however. There was so much to keep track of, to try and beat the League and DRK Triad to. They could not get overly complascent in any one area. "It is worrisome that we have not heard anything about those two in some time, though. Perhaps the Unown can lead us to them."[break][break]
She gazed at the Unown-W thoughtfully.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Unown Exchange
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 19:14:01 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] legendary pokemon were fickle. jayden didn't know as much about them as others, but from his minimal interactions with them, it was easy to see.

[break][break] "that's good."

[break][break] experimentation didn't seem as threatening for him as it would for others, considering his upbringing. jayden had always been a cog in rocket's machine, and giving his body up for science didn't seem to complicate matters. it was more of a reasoning of whether or not he would be useful to — after all, unlike avatars, he was merely human.

[break][break] when the notebook is handed to him, jayden peruses it with interest. he may not have been an official rocket scientist, but growing up under dmitri's tutelage made it easier to go over the notes. even if he didn't quite understand all of 's shorthand.

[break][break] his head tilts towards the unknown as she mentions them, reminding him of his conversation with once. "perhaps," he said. "at the very least, i think there is something to look into there. have i told you of the time i went to the barrier with ? we used a z-move on it while it was up."

[break][break] briefly, he recounts to her the tales of the event. it wasn't anything that she wouldn't have already known, likely having perused all of the available reports on unknown, but it was evidence that the powers of dialga and palkia, somehow, were intricately tied to the innate power of the unknown. like a string of fate, they were wound together tightly — a patchwork of alternate universes waiting to unfold.

[break][break] "either way," he said, with a ghost of a smile. "let me know if there's anything i can do to help. i'll continue on looking for more unknown for your research."

[break][break] he handed the book back to her.

[break][break] this was the moment where he knew he should turn away, their work complete. however, her reminder of the dream mist had set a furrow to his brow — the reminder of all that he could not remember.

[break][break] the reminder of the brother that he'd thought was dead.

[break][break] that was dead.

[break]

[break] + social
[break]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Unown Exchange
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 1:36:48 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

She had read the report, of course. She knew what and Jayden had encountered at the barrier. She had ruminated over the implications for several hours after studying their findings.[break][break]
"We've known for some time now that there are other universes - that ours is merely one of countless versions of Hoenn." It was a dauting prospect, to be sure. "We even know that there's more than one Arceus. Perhaps one for each universe." She paused, watching as the Unown-W drifted closer to Jayden. "I believe the Unown are the "eyes of Arceus", so to speak. Literally and figuratively. They are meant to travel through the myriad of universes, at the behest of Arceus, and communicate with other lifeforms - such as humanity. They're scouts, you could say. For what purpose, ultimately, I do not know."[break][break]
Yet, her crimson eyes conveyed. She would find out what they - and perhaps also Arceus - wanted. She had made it her personal mission to win over their trust, after all.[break][break]
She watched Jayden's mood shift, his expression harden. He seemed to retreat into himself, brow furrowing, shoulders slumping.[break][break]
"Jayden," Nomi murmured gently. "You seem troubled. What else is on your mind?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Unown Exchange
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 21:27:35 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] with 's words, jayden nodded. there was probably a lot more insight that a scientist could glean from such discoveries than him, but he was always glad to assist wherever he could.

[break][break] still the idea of universes were... troubling. not troubling — just difficult to grasp. even having seen them for himself in the cyber space had not quite prepared him for grasping them.

[break][break] his eyes drifted over to the unown-W. what a peculiar creature.

[break][break] "so you think they're spies?"

[break][break] lips turned into a frown. though perhaps spies was the wrong term - that would imply that arceus was not on rocket's side. to which... jayden was not sure if he enjoyed that interpretation.

[break][break] either way, those were things better left to scientists. as long as it meant that the league did not get their hand on them, jayden would assist however he could. the admin made a mark to leave, only pausing when nomi called him back.

[break][break] he blinked, before softening. "i -" he started, unsure how to word this. "how was the ultra deep sea, for you?" reflexively, his hand went to his shoulder — where the bandages from 's injury still tightened. the pain surged through him. "the interdream mist?"

[break]

[break] + social
[break]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Unown Exchange
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 0:35:55 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Spies?" Nomi echoed. Her gaze followed Jayden's, settling on the Unown-W once more. "I guess that's one way to interpret it. The DRK Triad uses them that way, and perhaps Arceus does too." Could Rocket? Yes...assuming they continued to form a positive alliance with the creatures.[break][break]
Jayden shifted, an awkward silence falling between them. He seemed to fold in on himself as he confronted her question about what else might be bothering him.[break][break]
The Ultra Deep Sea...[break][break]
Avoiding his gaze, Nomi grimaced. Gruesome, gory images flashed through Nomi's mind, and her blood ran cold as she remembered what she had seen while searching for the Seal Stone. had been with her when she'd encountered the dream mist; together, their shared traumas had revealed to Nomi an answer she had long been searching for.[break][break]
"I..." She trailed off, at a loss for words. How could she explain this to Jayden? He's from Kanto, she reminded herself. He'll understand.[break][break]
She looked up, determined to keep her composure. "I stumbled upon the interdream mist with Cillian," she began. "It showed us...his memories of Kanto. And it showed us...what happened to my parents there."[break][break]
She'd mentioned the disappearance of her parents to Jayden before, but never in detail. She grew quiet, her turn to retreat into herself, grappling with a pain she had shoved away into a corner of her heart easily locked up behind an iron door of distraction. She'd been so busy since they'd returned from the Ultra Deep Sea...busy enough to avoid dealing with her feelings surrounding the truth about her parents. Until now...[break][break]
"They were murdered," she whispered softly. "By their own test subjects."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Unown Exchange
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 20:54:37 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] And therin lay the the question.

[break][break] Was it a matter of loyalty or power? What would be the thing that allowed the Unown to ally themselves with Rocket instead of the organization that they were currently with? What had the Drk Triad done to them to form that bond? Was it a bond that could be broken?

[break][break] But those were questions of a higher authority. Questions that Jayden lay Rocket's Science division to unravel. He had the utmost faith in that she would be able to do so — and so he let the question lay to rest.

[break][break] As the question turns to Kanto, the air shifts. It is in a subtle way, one that not even Jayden is aware of. Where other people's memories are always fraught with trauma when referring to Rocket's origin point, Jayden usually finds only comfort. It is his family after all, his home.

[break][break] But he looks at Nomi now, thinking of the things he saw in his version of the Ultra Deep Sea, and the things that he unknowingly subjected to.

[break][break] 'They were murdered. By their own test subjects.'

[break][break] It seemed that had her own terrors as well.

[break][break] His lips turned into an upside down crescent moon and he stepped forward to close the distance between them both. He was reminded of the time spent with before the raid began, and the moment that had been shared between them both.

[break][break] "I'm sorry."

[break][break] Was he sorry because he hadn't known? Was he sorry because now he had?

[break][break] Silently, wordlessly, Jayden pulled his sister into a one-armed hug.

[break]

[break] + social
[break]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Unown Exchange
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 0:40:15 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

He hugged her, and it was an awkwardly tender gesture - Jayden wasn't exactly the publicly affectionate or openly expressive type, and yet, she could tell that he cared. Equally silently, she pressed her face into his chest and hugged him tightly back, taking a deep breath.[break][break]
Her eyes remained dry: if anything, she felt numb to it now. She hadn't cried about her parents since the moment she'd learned the truth. It was who bore the weight of those tears. It was different with Jayden, but no less impactful. Nomi appreciated his steadfast support, the way he did not hesitate to offer what comfort he was able to give.[break][break]
"I don't hate them," she murmured. "Kanto Rocket. My parents knew what they were getting into." Her voice came out detached, far-away sounding to her own ears. "If they hurt people, well...that was their choice. A risk they took. I'm just sorry it had to be that way. They were brilliant scientists. They had so much more they could have contributed to the world."[break][break]
Her brow furrowed, and in a smaller voice, she added, "I wish they'd never left me, Jayden. But they did. It's hard to love two people you never even knew. I love the idea of parents. Of family." She paused. "But I have that now, just not with them."[break][break]
With you, she implied, squeezing him harder. A brother. A part of her new family, the one that mattered.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Unown Exchange
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 18:22:50 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] Hugging her felt awkward.

[break][break] It was not at all like the hugs that he shared with or even , because it was him who had initiated it. Yet, at the same time, something had tugged at him. Something had told him that it was the right thing to do, the thing that he ought to do.

[break][break] Was this how had felt on that fateful day, alongside the summertide beach, as his heart crumbled to dust in front of his brother?

[break][break] 'I don't hate them.'

[break][break] Relief, unexpected, ballooned in his chest. Though his own feelings towards them was complicated at best, Jayden had the feeling that he would have felt discomfort at knowing that this was something his sister detested as well. After all, in some ways, it was his alma-mater. It was the place that he had grown in, had been raised in, forged in the fires like a piece of glittering coal.

[break][break] He pulls back from the hug, looking down at her as she confessed her feelings. There was something soft about the way he looked at her then, a mingling concern and hope and determination. A hand brushed gently against pink bangs, placed atop her head.

[break][break] "We're your family now, Nomi."

[break]

[break] + social
[break]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Unown Exchange
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 4:10:02 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SOCIAL THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: