part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Ceres [M]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 4:35:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CERES

MISSION ZERO TO A HUNDRED

“I DO NOT INTEND TO DIE,” he counters with a harsh hiss. “but i did not foresee the complications of PRIMAL INTOXICATION.

her hand finds its way back where it belongs, compressed between his balled fist. with a narrowed glare, he releases her.

then you will die and i will bury you as we discussed. i couldn’t save bronwen and i have no intention of sacrificing myself for you.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Ceres [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 13:30:21 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cerestest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Delilah let out a breath she had not realized she'd been holding, flexing her freed fingers involuntarily. She sighed, but did not step away.[break][break]
"Nobody's asking you to sacrifice yourself for us. For anyone. You said yourself you're not the martyr I accused you of being." She shrugged. "It seems we have little to argue about, in the end."[break][break]
She could sense that her time with him was ending, like the slow roll of a steam engine creeping towards its final station.[break][break]
"This primal intoxication...surely there are scientists within your own employ that are working towards a cure? The League is full of brilliant minds."[break][break]
She paused, unsettled, her lips forming a thin line. He was obviously weary. There were dark circles under his eyes: evidence of stress and strain. A man overworked. But these were merely a few hairline fractures in an otherwise steadfast resolve: he had always been the sort to endure.[break][break]
If he was poisoned or altered in a...supernatural way, she could not tell simply by looking at him.[break][break]
"Are you in pain, Fernando?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Delilah's Outfit Inspiration[break]
Mission: Zero to Hundred (May 2023)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.cerestest2]--accent:#c67be8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cerestest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Ceres [M]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 3:27:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CERES

MISSION ZERO TO A HUNDRED

“YOU ARE,” he recants with haughty breath. “whether your realize it or not.

her suggestion falls on deaf ears. to hear her plea something so unarguable—as if he hadn’t considered that outright, highlights the basis of her simplicity. she is walking into a region with a bystander’s perspective.

can you cure aging? for expending beyond what the human body is capable of?

no.

go home, ceres.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Ceres [M]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 3:12:36 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cerestest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"This is my home now," she replied. "Whether you realize it or not."[break][break]
Her words were pointed; a deliberate echo of his own. She knew he would not relent: he was as stubborn as Matias, but where Matias was predictably chaotic, Fernando was routine with his judgments. Rejection oozed out of him like pus from an untreated wound. Delilah might attempt to bandage it, but she knew she did not have the proper materials.[break][break]
She needed to collect evidence. Only then, could she make her case: that she was not, and never had been, a burden to Fernando.[break][break]
I do the family more good than you give me credit for, she thought as she left the office, and it wasn't venom that coursed through her so much as a bitter weariness. How tiring to be constantly praised in every possible way, only for the one person who mattered most to think her useless.[break][break]
But if the Silph men really were dying, then one thing was for certain: in the end, it would be Delilah who remained.[break][break]
Who endured.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Delilah's Outfit Inspiration[break]
Mission: Zero to Hundred (May 2023)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.cerestest2]--accent:#c67be8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cerestest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ceres [M]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 3:04:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: