jayden cross
key to the city
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 21:31:47 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

lower slateport.

[break][break] it had been the city that was once his home. the dingy apartments littered across the lower east side, where one could find them self shanked in the darkness of an alleyway if they weren't careful. not one person would have expected the future ceo of wyndon pharmaceuticals to be caught up in that mess, but that had been a dark time in his life. his father's debtors had still been chasing him, and rocket hadn't been around to save him.

[break][break] but today was different. today, he was visiting with an associate.

[break][break] "there's a good takoyaki stand a few doors down," he tells . "you like sweet things, no?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
steel/electric

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
i can’t take this place, no i can’t take this place. i just wanna go where i can get some space.
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
key to the city
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 1:17:23 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[attr="class","sam-banner-up"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-mini-top"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred"]x
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]What on earth could Jayden Cross want from him?

Em hasn’t been poking around in Wyndon’s files (anymore.) Not after the last time he uncovered shit he shouldn’t have. It wasn’t as if he were too comfortable out in the Slateport streets, either. The darkened nooks and crannies could spell trouble for a scrawny punk like him. Even if he’s well versed in traveling the lower district, it doesn’t mean he enjoys it.

But it’s not like he can refuse Jayden. Maybe this is just…casual and pleasant though. He can only hope.

“Huh?” Em flounders to attention again, head snapping in the ceo’s direction. “Uh, oh. Yeah. I like them. Takoyaki actually sounds good right now.” Oh good. Great. He’s already been bribed.
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-icon"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]notes
everything is lit except my lightning bolt brain
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-bounce"]]
[newclass=.sam-banner-up]margin: 0 auto;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:375px;color: #aeaeae; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up b]color: #ad6c83; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up i]color: #808080; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #ad6c83;text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce]position:absolute;height:60px;width:60px;border:solid 1px #232323;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #ad6c83, #675464);color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px 0px 5px 0px;margin: -32px 0px 0px 343px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce img]margin: 0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon img]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;margin-top: 15px;margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title]width:300px;font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding:4px 0px 0px 55px;color:#eeeeee;margin-top: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div]text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding-top: 6px;color:#aaaaaa; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div i::before]display:block;font-size:7px;color:#85ccca;padding-right:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb]display:flex;justify-content:space-between;padding: 20px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb span] display:block;text-align: justify;font:12px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top] border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px; [/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top a]margin-top:-3px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top i]color:#7b6678;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration: none;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred a]font-size:8px!important;line-height:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top span]position: absolute; width: 300px; margin-top: -1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
key to the city
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 1:44:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EELEKTRIK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KINGAMBIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TORMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
key to the city
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 18:56:28 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"excellent."

[break][break] it is minutes later that they make their way down the street, and jayden walks over to the booth to procure his treats.

[break][break] in the meantime, a wild kingambit sits in the shadows. it's eyes gleam with a potent LEER as jayden wanders a bit too close to the shadow. however before the admin can be struck down right in front of the programmer, vritra pools into view. she leaps out of her lake of darkened shadow, a flurry of ICY WIND encasing the kinggambit just as jayden walks back towards emerson and hands him a tray of takoyaki.

[break][break] "here you are. enjoy."

[break][break] as if nothing had happened.

steel/electric [break]
catching kinggambit

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
i can’t take this place, no i can’t take this place. i just wanna go where i can get some space.
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
key to the city
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 21:41:45 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]He follows silently, worrying continuing to gnaw at his stomach. It is when a gengar and kingambit decide to duke it out just feet from where he’s standing that Em fails to make it the rest of the way to the food stall.

“Uh…” He takes the little carton of takoyaki dumbly, still staring at for his apparent nonchalance over what just happened. “Thanks?” Em shakes his head a little and decides to not look a gift horse in the mouth.

A stray eelectrik coils around one of his ankles and swiftly pulls at his attention. “What’s this doing out here?” How it’d manage to get out of the water? A manhole or a sewer grate? Regardless, he bends down and taps it with a pokeball–figuring that’s probably better than being a literal fish out of water.

“So what’d you want me to meet with you for?” he asks after it’s taken care of, and he rights himself once more. With a toothpick, he stabs at what he does have to admit looks like next level takoyaki. Then, amber eyes drift curiously (and apprehensively) toward the other.
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]catching eelectrik
[newclass=.sam-banner-up]margin: 0 auto;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:375px;color: #aeaeae; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up b]color: #ad6c83; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up i]color: #808080; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #ad6c83;text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce]position:absolute;height:60px;width:60px;border:solid 1px #232323;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #ad6c83, #675464);color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px 0px 5px 0px;margin: -32px 0px 0px 343px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce img]margin: 0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon img]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;margin-top: 15px;margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title]width:300px;font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding:4px 0px 0px 55px;color:#eeeeee;margin-top: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div]text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding-top: 6px;color:#aaaaaa; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div i::before]display:block;font-size:7px;color:#85ccca;padding-right:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb]display:flex;justify-content:space-between;padding: 20px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb span] display:block;text-align: justify;font:12px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top] border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px; [/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top a]margin-top:-3px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top i]color:#7b6678;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration: none;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred a]font-size:8px!important;line-height:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top span]position: absolute; width: 300px; margin-top: -1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
key to the city
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 22:41:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FORRETRESS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SELF DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR SHOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNEZONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANALYTIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOCK ON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
key to the city
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 19:06:13 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

if he notices the other staring, jayden doesn't comment on it. instead, his gaze follows towards the eelectrik that coils around 's ankles.

[break][break] "pokemon have become a little more adventurous as of late once the rifts opened up."

[break][break] or perhaps it was all coincidental.

[break][break] jayden blinks. "i just wanted to see how you were doing." after all, it had been a while he had contracted to work for them and he wanted to check in on the progress.

[break][break] "and discuss your contract."

[break][break] his gengar blasts another ICY WIND towards the magnezone floating past until it is just another sheet of ice, ready for capture.

steel/electric [break]
catching magnezone

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
key to the city
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 22:46:17 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]
“Seems like it.” He bends awkwardly to give the eelectrik a little pat on the head before containing it in a pokeball.

Treat in hand, and legs free again, they can resume their walk. “Oh, uh well thanks! That’s kind of you.”

The tendrils of lingering ICY WIND wrap around Em’s bare legs, causing him to shiver. Wild to think it almost made him regret wearing shorts even if it was the height of summer, and apart from this isolated move, it had been sweltering.

“My contract?” he echoes, pausing to take a bite of his snack. It’s not until he’s chewed and swallowed that he follows up— “What about it?”
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]skipping
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
key to the city
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 1:01:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EELEKTRIK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZAP CANNON

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PAWNIARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RETALIATE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE MAGNEZONE!

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
key to the city
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 5:27:26 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

as the two talk and walk the rest of the way down the path, his gengar gets up to more mischevious business with a pawniard set up in security in a nearby shop. the sound of BRICK BREAK clashing against NIGHT SLASH echoes in the backdrop.

[break][break] "it's ending soon," jayden says simply.

[break][break] he hands over money to a passing vendor, buying some fishcakes on a skewer for himself.

[break][break] "do you have any thoughts about renewing it?"

[break][break] he chews off the top piece.

[break][break] "wyndon would be remiss to lose your loyalty."

steel/electric [break]
catching pawniard

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
key to the city
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 17:33:58 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]His head tilts, in consideration before heaping another mouthful to chew on. The pause gives him time to think over a response.

Out of the corner of his eye, he thinks he sees yet another eelectrik slither away.

Wyndon did pay quite well… though that was just the tip of the ice berg, of course.

“Well,” he starts, following the gengar’s shenanigans with absent eyes.

“I wouldn’t say I’m opposed. I’ve had no issues doing projects for Wyndon, thusfar.”
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]skipping
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
key to the city
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 22:56:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELEKID APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BLITZLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE PAWNIARD!

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
key to the city
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 3:11:01 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

a pleased smile crinkles the corner of his mouth. which, to anyone else that wasn't , would look like a perfectly mundane expression.

[break][break] "excellent. i will have our lawyers draft up a contract soon."

[break][break] he assumed it would be within the same grounds as the last contrast — one that would allow to practice as he liked, as long as there were no conflicts of interest with wyndon.

[break][break] jayden watches as a wild elekid skitters by, meaningless, along the slateport streets.

steel/electric [break]
passing

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
key to the city
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 14:34:39 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]A friendly blitzle trots up to him, nosing at his pockets for some sort of treat. “Oh, uh-“ He doesn’t have anything to offer it, really, except one of the remnants of his treat. He offers a piece to the blitzle, who chews it with exaggerated drama.

Laughing, he taps a pokeball against its snoot once it’s finished.

His gaze swivels back to Jayden, having obviously been distracted by the cute pokemon.

“That should be fine, I look forward to continued business with Wyndon.” He was happy to oblige, so long as the company continued to pad his pockets well.

And he wouldn’t go out of his way to snoop…that much.
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]catching blitzle
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
key to the city
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 16:26:16 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]CAPTURE SUCCESSFUL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY