Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Battle Bears [Gym]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 4:53:02 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","icon"]
shuwen's uppercut swells like a muscular geyser. it slams into NOAH'S URSHIFU, lifting the chin. lifting the body. a DRAIN PUNCH barrels into the airborne bear and launches it to the canvas like a meteoroid.[break][break]

"not down yet!" noah's urshifu regains its footing quickly. fists rise once more, white fur on its knuckles like sweltering flames. "navy, i can't let you pass me just yet! not today, buddy!"[break][break]

a command is shouted—and NOAH'S URSHIFU plunges into battle once more.[break][break]

fists fly, but they are quickly peeled away in favor for a sudden IRON HEAD toward shuwen.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
TL;DR: noah's urshifu hit by super-effective move/drained; tries to IRON HEAD[break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/9sVMxMx/100.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Battle Bears [Gym]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 7:34:51 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Thing is, Noah,” a hint of somberness slips into the sheriff’s tone, “I don’t got a choice.” Shuwen takes the iron head head-on. It sends him spiraling back to the edge of the cage, right by Navy. Strong hands grip the edge, waiting on his partner’s command.[break][break]
Things are heating up. Every day, something new’s going on. Gotta be strong. Strong enough to do my part. Strong enough to take some punches.”[break][break]
Gunmetal eyes find Shuwen. A nod carries an unspoken command. It’s time to go all out, play their last trump card. What that entails, the sheriff leaves in Shuwen’s hands. His bear has two trump cards to play. One is far safer than the other.[break][break]
Surging infinity energy gives him his answer. Shuwen falls into a flowing, fluid stance. He’s psyching himself up, but the mega stone on Navy’s watch remains dormant.[break][break]
So that’s how it’s gonna be, huh?” Shuwen nods. “Then let’s go!”[break][break]
ORA!” Shuwen screams, blurring as he charges. Once more into the breach, head-on, his head ringing from the iron head. If this doesn’t work, one strike will take him down, one strike from a Pokemon who needs no more than that.[break][break]
Ora!” He strikes once, putting everything he has into this close combat.[break][break]
Ora!” Twice he strikes, the aftermath of this close combat being anyone’s guess.[break][break]
Ora!” Thrice he strikes, victory or defeat hanging on the edge of a knife.[break][break]
What happens next as the energy leaves him, Shuwen’s defenses utterly lowered, is anyone’s guess.[break][break]
Combo Hit[break]
A secret technique of the rapid strike school. for a brief period of time, all offensive moves hit 3 times, but the follow-up attacks are weaker.

[break][break]

+ [break]
Shuwen is hit![break]
Z-Move: Combo Hit Activates![break]
x3 Close Combat, the last 2 weaker than the first.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Battle Bears [Gym]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:50:21 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","icon"]
navy was right.[break][break]

there is always something new. someone new. to suggest that hoenn had a status quo would be divine folly. and if this universe's rota fortunae was a water wheel built of starf berry wood, the SURGING STRIKES would spin it better than any turbine. [break][break]

noah postures with fierce brilliance. he clutches the heated air, drags it down into an inspired fist.[break][break]

"punches? no. just one." noah shouts. "WICKED BLOW!"[break][break]

after the martial crossfire, one bear stands. another falls.[break][break]

the weight of collapse shakes the stiff ring and rattles the chainlinks who bear witness. a bell announces defeat and triumph in one.[break][break]

noah gasps for breath. drenched with sweat, he wipes his brow with one arm while the other stretches forth to recall his fainted friend.[break][break]

"damn." he utters under his breath. he grits his teeth and swallows his sour pride without tasting it. "you got me there. congrats, man!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
TL;DR: noah's urshifu faints[break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/9sVMxMx/100.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Battle Bears [Gym]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 6:20:10 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Yeaaaaaaaah!” His wild cheer rings out across the gym, fist pumped in the air. “You see that, Gabe?! I did it! Your big bro got Noah’s badge!” His words are for one who isn’t there, lost to this war.[break][break]
Shuwen inclines his head back towards Navy, a silent plea. His pride demands he not fall, but his legs are wobbling. Going all out does that to a man. Taking out a pokeball, the bear is recalled. There, he can pass out in peace.[break][break]
Thanks so much, Noah! That match was good, man! We gotta go out and celebrate!”[break][break]
Beat.[break][break]
Uh, when you’re off. That pizza sounds mighty nice right now.

[break][break]

+ [break]
WOOOOOOOOO

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Battle Bears [Gym]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 6:22:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: