priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 10:55:49 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"tada! i got myself transferred to you."

from one scientist to another, priam brings to put his skills to use by aiding rocket's scientists, one era after the other.

he had taken a break from helping out with the labs after the scuffle with the league at ultra deep sea, using the recent departure of the previous head scientist as a reason. this time, he's back on the scene.

"the remote site just gave us a clear to bring this here, so here ya go."

a protective box containing the radiant seed retrieved from the previous expedition was placed on one of the tables of the labs. it was sealed to the core, requiring both analog and digital locks to open, with sturdy metal plating to protect it from outside elements.

"d'ya still want an introduction or sumthin' from me? i think that's the protocol."

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,330 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 1:32:48 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi recognized the jovial man who entered her lab: a former collaborator of 's, and closely affiliated with . One of Rocket's Kanto-born long-standing jack-of-all-trades sorts. Also, apparently, a scientist.[break][break]
Nomi had been eager to work with ever since she had heard speak highly of him, and now she would finally get the chance. Not only that, but she was quite curious about the nature of the RADIANT SEED recovered by Rocket at the Ancient Tomb. What had felt like a failed expedition - a lost battle full of haunting memories that did not quite make sense - had not been totally useless, in the end.[break][break]
Nomi gingerly picked up the box that Priam had deposited, an Unown-N hovering by her shoulder. She had all the right codes for access, of course. As she began to tap carefully on the box's digital screen, she addressed her new assistant.[break][break]
"Priam, right?" She smiled. "I know of you." All good things, her tone conveyed. "You were at the Ancient Tomb, too, I assume? If anything, I'd be curious to hear about your experience there. Mine was...strange."[break][break]
Strange being the understatement of the century.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Post-Goodbye Galar[break]
Outfit Inspo[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 18:04:14 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"hehe, of course my fame precedes me," he silently celebrates when nomi's tone suggests a praise of sorts. "but yah! priam conrad, at your service."

the shift of the topic to the event at route 120 was inevitable.

before priam could go on a tirade on why he's the best person out there to help out with research due to previous experiences, the train of thought immediately shifts to what happened during their time in galar.

"strange in a way that you felt like they dreamed a whole life?" he asks. priam smiles as he puffs his chest with pride. "that ain't strange cause that's for real, for real!"

the exact details escape him, but he knows deep down that it's true. he has an image to keep in this world though, so whatever feelings manifested during that dream, it had to be kept locked down again.

"i was a pretty damn good astrologist in that dream of mine! astronomer? anyways, betcha no one else knows constellations like i do!"

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,330 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 1:17:43 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Strange in a way that you felt like you dreamed a whole life?[break][break]
"Yes," she blurted out, perhaps with more passion than she'd intended. "That's exactly how it feels. Like I lived a whole life for...years, in a land that wasn't Hoenn."[break][break]
Decades of vague memories, hard to make out - as if she were looking through a foggy window. A field journal full of research she didn't remember conducting. Love notes from someone who'd been with her, someone she suspected had been , but without any real evidence, could not confirm. Parker had a ring, but she wore it around her neck - so had it really been a wedding band, despite looking like one? Jumbled-up half-forgotten hazy faces of people she knew were important, their names on the tip of her tongue. An ache in her chest, a broken fence between past and present tense that she didn't know how to properly mend.[break][break]
But she didn't say any of that. She just gazed at Priam with sad crimson eyes, until he mentioned constellations. Then she perked up.[break][break]
"Constellations? What sorts of constellations? Tell me about them."[break][break]
As she waited for him to elaborate, she finished the task of opening the box holding the Radiant Seed. It sprung open with a decisive click.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Inspo[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 3:30:51 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"it got assigned with weird names. i actually only know of their names in writin', so i'm not exactly sure 'bout their pronounciation, but..."

he inexplicably remembers everything from the night skies. it doesn't come unnaturally to him, nor did it surprise him that he knows these. it felt natural, like he'd dedicated most of his life in uncovering and studying these star formations.

"★CMa has to be the most influential out of 'em," he mentions first, reciting the constellation name letter by letter. "depicts zacian and human heroes. it's pretty much like a fairy tail on it's own, right?"

without stopping, priam continues to enumerate every constellation he had discovered in the ballonlea observatory with fernando, each with his own personal commentary following a short, textbook description describing them.

★Gntc - a large SKELETAL DRAGON.

★DrcN - a group of humans and their pokemon defending against a meteoroid.

★RcPk - a large titan slumbering peacefully in a cave.

★SBas - a large leviathan, presumably a kyogre, but with no indication of its primal markings.

★Tmpo, ★TiTr - a long-legged dragon galloping with a small fairy as they were being chased.

★VStr, ★JnVr - a small rabbit-like pokemon showing off a victory pose after surviving and killing a large-mouthed beast.

★ReGe - though this constellation is present within the charts, it is oddly absent in the sky.

★TaRn, ★VeRn - a snail and moose-like pokemon tearing apart a kingdom and its earth below.

★WlTr, ★Symb - a large disc-like turtle summoning several strange pokemon while several eyes watch.

★Nbl - a pokemon that looks like the small cloud creating a star, directed by a disembodied hand.

★Prsm - the black knight attempting to keep a cross-hatch of space together as if it were falling apart.

★Gntc, ★Lnch - the skeleton making a small celesteela grow exponentially huge.

with every word he spews out, priam fuels himself to talk more. perhaps he's impressed with himself on how he can talk like a professional, but he finds it difficult to stop until the last named constellation gets dropped.

"there's even another one that didn't get named because...!" the enthusiasm dies. "...it happened at the tail end of it."

the realization of the timeline causes a pause in priam's pace. like a hint to an unsolvable riddle, it urges him to think despite knowing that it wouldn't result to anything.

priam jolts back to reality with a smile as soon as he dismisses the thought in his head.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,330 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 19:54:10 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi gaped at Priam as he began to rattle off the names and descriptions of the constellations he had supposedly learned about at the Ancient Tomb, while they'd all been forced to sleep under some supernatural spell. As he spoke, enthusiastic and animated in his delivery, Nomi's head began to ache. Not because Priam was annoying to listen to, but because she recognized some of what he was talking about.[break][break]
Hastily, she opened the drawer of her desk and pulled out the notbook. The one she had recovered at the Ancient Tomb, that she'd apparently had on her the entire time without knowing it. The field journal with all of the mystery research she'd supposedly conducted alongside not-Parker's-but-probably-Parker's scribbled contributions. She whipped it out and rapidly turned to the last pages. She held them out for Priam to see.[break][break]
"Look! Aren't these the same as what you're describing?" Star charts with similar descriptions. Questions posed and observations recorded by the scientist who had studied them - "Skyler confirms the leviathan is Kyogre" and "the watching eyes remind me of the Unown" and others, countless others. Nomi looked down at the notes, then back up at Priam, eyes wide and full of wonder.[break][break]
"How could I possibly know about something you dreamed about?" Her voice had lowered to nearly a whisper. "The dream mist allows people to share waking dreams, but there was no trace of it at the Ancient Tomb when we'd first arrived..."[break][break]
For the first time, something new occurred to Nomi. Something horribly fascinating in its impossibility, and yet, a perfectly plausible explanation for what had happened to them given the evidence.[break][break]
"Maybe it wasn't a dream," she dared to suggest. "Maybe we went somewhere...all of us. Together."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Inspo[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 15:20:25 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"do you think so?" he asks back.

priam had only remembered fragments of it, although some of them were clearer than others. constellations and other discoveries from the stars were some, while personal interactions with other people were left muddled and vague.

at the idea of it, he produces a knife made out of dark metals from his pocket, taking the place of a pocket knife he used to carry. it was sheathed, since it wasn't collapsible, and the sheen reflects the lighting from the lab's bulbs as he takes it out of its casing.

"that does explain this." he deftly twirls it around his fingers as he talks. "i'm pretty sure i didn't have this before, but it was there when i woke up."

he holds it up against the ceiling, admiring the certain blackness that the metal showed.

"cause this is, like, some fancy metal like obsidian or something, right?"

it was a remnant of their fight during the war- a weapon made out of necrozma's plating. priam's were throwing knives with the ability to purify, but in this realm, it was just a normal knife.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,330 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 17:40:20 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi watched as the void-black blade caught the light, seeming to absorb it rather than reflect it back. She started to feel an aching behind her eyes as her brain worked to identify what she was seeing.[break][break]
"The black crystals enable the infinity energy infusion to be permanent," she babbled excitedly. "With normal metal, it seeps out and can't be contained after one use. But this...this..."
[break]
Her voice, from ages ago. Or maybe just yesterday. It was all jumbled up, like losing a needle in the haystack of memory. She clawed at it, tried to follow the threads, but everything was too frayed.[break][break]
"It looks to be the same substance as the crystals found in Lesser Megalopolis," Nomi decided, drawing upon a more recent memory rather than the one that had surfaced, the one in which she seemed to be...forging weapons using infinity energy? "I would have to run the same tests to know for certain, but it looks extremely similar." She paused. "Which means...it came from Necrozma."[break][break]
It also looked exactly like 's crystal armor, but she kept that thought to herself.[break][break]
So what did that mean? Nomi's brow furrowed, her frown deepening.[break][break]
"My field notes describe a place called Circhester. Which is in Galar. So, were we transported to Galar? Did we fight Necrozma there?"[break][break]
It was all so absurd. Necrozma's plague on Galar had ended, so if they had really travelled there recently, they would have had to time-travel into the past. She supposed, with the DRK Triad constantly universe-hopping and the rifts opening up to entirely different realms, maybe that wasn't so farfetched a thing to happen.[break][break]
All the same, it was a lot to take in.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Inspo[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 16:27:15 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i think so, yeah."

everything came to priam like it was a vivid dream, but he recalls them like they're actual memories. everything didn't make sense, but at the same time, the fantastical nature of the story did if they consider it as a dream like priam did.

"i remember ballonlea though. circhester... i don't remember a circhester, but i definitely know it was set at galar!"

if only priam knows more about what places at galar were called.

"anyways, it's not just necrozma that we fought! we also fought the skeleton, remember? wait, i think i remember the fight now! it's, like armies versus armies. it was so cool and i get to do the fightin' myself as well, and-"

there's a twinkle in his eye when he mentions the name of the large pokemon they all collectively fought. it fades as quickly as it shone, however, as realization sets in that he doesn't know much about it besides the name.

he gets caught on the fact that the skeleton is called the skeleton. it sounds so depressing compared to a name like necrozma.

"urk. i'm pretty sure it's called the skeleton, but that doesn't sound like a pokemon. does your notes mention the skeleton too?"

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,330 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 2:40:20 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"They do!" She answered, perhaps somewhat overly eager. It was just, this was a breakthrough wasn't it? She couldn't suppress her excitement. The fact that Priam also remembered the same vague aspects of a Galar that had been both familiar and unfamiliar was a huge relief: she didn't have to feel quite so crazy about the loose ends that nagged at her mind on a daily basis.[break][break]
She flipped through her field notes until she found a crude drawing of a terrible, poisonous creature flying through a dark sky. Notes were scribbled below about "the Skeleton" and its ongoing was with "The Black Knight."[break][break]
"It was some kind of super powerful poison Pokemon," Nomi recalled, brow furrowing. "I wonder...since I've come to believe that Necrozma was - is? - the Black Knight, perhaps that means the Skeleton exists in our world, too."[break][break]
But where?[break][break]
She sighed. "I guess we ought to try and find it...before the League does. Or worse, the DRK Triad."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Inspo[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 17:59:43 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"let the league find it! what's the worse they can do? not involve their volunteer trainers and die? we'll just have 'em tell one of our informants!"

he grins with his attempt of a lighthearted jab at the opposition. he doubts they will try to handle it on their own, even if they had their little aqua initiative squad.

he wishes he was in such an exclusive offense force since it sounded so cool in his head.

"that doesn't stop the drk triad, i suppose. anyways, we do have this."

priam taps the container of the raidant seed.

"if we found this at the same place where we got all those weird dreams, then it must be connected."

his face lights up with hope.

"we're not going on a wild goose chase now, miss sato!"

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,330 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 17:27:31 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi couldn't help but giggle at his unbridled enthusiasm.[break][break]
"No, I suppose not," she agreed. They had something tangible to study: no need to chase the next piece of the puzzle when they had so much to figure out right now, with their most recent acquisition.[break][break]
With cautious fingers - careful, delicate - Nomi opened the lid of the box, and peered inside. The radiant seed was a small, almost inconsequential thing: for something so mysterious, in that moment, it looked harmless to Nomi.[break][break]
But Nomi knew better than most that one should never judge something by its initial appearance.[break][break]
Gingerly, Nomni reached in and picked up the seed, cradling it in the palm of her hand.[break][break]
"Well?" She glanced at Priam. "What do you make of this?"[break][break]
It didn't...seem particularly powerful, upon first glance. A sudden idea struck her, and she held the seed up for Nu to examine. The Unown-N floated down to it, regarding it with a laser-focused scrutiny. Then it glowed softly, as if...receiving something? A signal?[break][break]
Nomi waited with baited breath for something - anything - to happen.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Inspo[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 3:29:17 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i don't think i remember any tree in my dream. i don't think it's a seed for the tree of life either since i don't remember any infinity energy stuff happening near that place before."

priam shrugs.

both sides of the race was heavily involved in the research of infinity energy, and the location of where it happened did not seem to be a place of interest during the entirety of the research period.

"but if it's related to the tera crystal cavern stuff and that weird dream trip, then what if it's like a tree of life that brought us to another dimension before?"

like a roller coaster, the sullen disposition from the uncertainty of it rises up to a beam of hope when possibilities enter the realm of his grandeur daydreams.

"ah, i'm so excited to see it grow, but it looks so special and we only have one chance to not fuck up. gardening's hard work, y'know."

he turns to nomi. "have you grown plants before, miss sato?"

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,330 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 16:25:14 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nu's glow faded and it drifted away. Nomi sighed, disappointed. Nothing of note seemed to happen when her Unown interacted with the seed. Priam's words, however, caught her attention, and she turned to regard him once more.[break][break]
"You think it could be some sort of...key? For unlocking a door to another dimension?"[break][break]
It was an intriguing proposal. But if this was the key, then where was the lock? Were they missing something crucial to the overall puzzle?[break][break]
But then Priam surprised her again by stating what, she realized, was actually quite obvious.[break][break]
It was a seed. Therefore, they needed to grow it. Of course! The soil was the lock, the seed the key, and whatever it bloomed into...the open doorway.[break][break]
"I have," she smiled. "I used to run a small micro-brewery where I grew all my own hops. I still maintain a greenhouse, but I've since sold the business."[break][break]
She could think of others more skilled than she was at gardening, but one in particular no longer practiced the art. had dismissed her once-precious Crystablooms with a hand-wave and a sneer.[break][break]
"We should plant it in the lab where we keep the Crystablooms," Nomi decided. "I will ask to look after it when I am otherwise preoccupied. He's been helping me lately."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Inspo[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
radiance [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 17:32:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"what do you think of route 123?"

it seems like a random location at first, but it was an area of hoenn where something similar to the nature of crystalblooms lives.

"oh! it's where we keep a tree of life around. it wasn't as big as the one we had here in sootopolis, but it's still the real deal."

crystalblooms were delicate as they already are, but they were still a good choice to grow with a seed they have no idea about since its infinity energy might help with the seed's growth.

if it was just infinity energy they need, however, priam figured he might as well point out another source of it in case that opens up options for the head scientist.

"we currently have zorua hiding it with illusions, but it's pretty off the beaten path anyways even without it. too much security, and it'll stick out, so inhibiting information is, like, just another layer of security so no one knows much about it."

she has the right to know of it since she was a head scientist. priam, on the other hand...

"if y'er gonna ask why i know such info, lemme tell ya that the one that got that specimen 'and' help transport it is yours truly. i really am just that reliable, y'know, and that's still an understatement!"

his last sentence made it seem like priam had brought it up only to brag.