Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
RKS: BARNABY & JAYDEN #1
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 4:06:28 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 4:33:48 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

ATTACK THEM
[break]

"You recognize this bitch, right, Jayden?" She'd shown her face before at the Fleur Tea Atelier. It was hard to forget this particular member of the DRK Triad.[break][break]

Hm. But she wasn't alone, and Barnaby had no clue who the other members of her little coven were. Damn witches. There were like six of them here.[break]

"Ready?" Barnaby asked, a hand hovering over one of the Luxury Balls on his belt.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 pts

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 1:35:17 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirdy"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] The Hexenzirkel.

[break][break] His eyes narrowed as he stared across the DRK Triad member across from them, then eyes snapping towards his fellow Admin.

[break][break] "Of course." But what was she doing back here? How was the DRK Triad connected to the RKS Simulation?

[break][break] Jayden nods sharply. "Let's go."

[break][break] It felt easy to fall into the rhythm, especially after his work with the other Admin in the Ultra Deep Sea. Lukyan appears in the space before him, before attempting to consume the woman in an explosive INFERNAL PARADE.

[break][break]

CHOICE: ATTACK THEM

[attr="class","jayooc"] +

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks-SIM

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".jaybirdy"]--accent:#8463D4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .jayooc"] width:250px; margin:15px auto 0px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 1:43:14 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You decide to attack the white-haired lady. Her colleagues emerge from the shadows too, each partnered with an Unown.[break][break]

Their identities are perpetually masked by moving shadows that are impossible to dispel: an eerie shroud that smothers all light.[break][break]

Eventually, throughout the battle, each of you are struck by an Unown's HIDDEN POWER, causing you to warp away into another location entirely.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Get warped away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 2:01:18 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

GET WARPED AWAY
[break]

It was tight quarters on this battle ground; many bodies packed into an enclosed space made it difficult, both offensively and defensively. [break][break]

The fact that their opponents held some sort of shadowed power didn't help, nor that they were outnumbered. Thinking to unmask the others shrouded in darkness, Barnaby released his FLORGES and instructed her to use LIGHT OF RUIN.[break][break]

Purple luminesced throughout the room, yet the light merely seemed to be absorbed by the shadows and did little to deter the Hexenzirkel. [break][break]

Their UNOWN appeared equally unfazed. With so many of them, neither nor could evade the blasts of HIDDEN POWER aimed their way.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 pts

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 1:28:11 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] It was a simulation. Or at least, that was what Jayden reminded himself even as they sprinted forth. It felt just like the Ultra Deep Sea, fighting alongside fellow admin . But instead of the League, it was DRK Triad they were facing now.

[break][break] The DRK Triad brings forth shadows. And together they fight, shadow against light. But soon, HIDDEN POWER blasts him back, straight through the chest.

[break][break] His brain is fuzzy when they awaken, blinking around at their surroundings.

[break][break] "Bee? Are you alright?"

[break]

[attr="class","jayooc"] +

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks-SIM

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .jayooc"] width:250px; margin:15px auto 0px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 1:32:39 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Fuschia City is under siege. You find yourself face to face with a then Admin Walsh within Fuschia Gym. Beneath you, the tatami flooring is scuffed and gouged from the battle that has been waged here. The simulation sets the Rocket Boss as a hostile figure.[break][break]

He says to you: "fuschia has already fallen. nothing you accomplish here will be of any worth."[break][break]

Should you attempt to step toward him, you'll knock into an invisible wall: an intriguing puzzle for gym challengers, but a frustrating conundrum for those attempting to engage with him.[break][break]

"i'll strike you down before you can even perceive the real me."[break][break]

Suddenly, Walsh disappears. Throughout the gym, multiple "Walshes" appear behind invisible walls. Periodically, he will lunge from a secret space with his GLISCOR, NIDOKING, &/OR HYPNO to attempt to slay you and your Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat him or chase him away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose to him or retreat.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 2:15:14 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

LOSE TO HIM OR RETREAT
[break]

Barnaby groaned as he roused himself awake. Beside him, his FLORGES did much the same.[break][break]

It was incredible how real the pain within the simulation felt. He was honestly surprised the blast from HIDDEN POWER hadn't killed them and ended this iteration.[break][break]

"Still hanging on, Jayden."[break][break]

For now. He wasn't sure what to make of the new scene they found themselves in. It was his first time here in... Fuschia Gym? A plaque on the wall said as much.[break][break]

Pushing himself back to his feet, Barnaby swung around when he heard the voice of none other than himself.[break][break]

Younger, sure, but still scarred with that distinct X across his face. Around them mirrors showed multiple of the man and the HYPNO at his side, swinging its circular pendulum.[break][break]

"Wanna try challenging the boss?" Barnaby asked Jayden, slightly amused by the situation. When else would they get this sort of opportunity?

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 pts

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 22:46:44 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] there's barely enough time for him to react.

[break][break] jayden recognizes their environment almost immediately. it's the fuscia gym. it's war. it's kanto.

[break][break] his heart climbs into his throat, anxiety thrumming as the memories of war blur behind his eyes — may be amused, but jayden is not.

[break][break] "i —"

[break][break] "no."

[break][break] the darkrai wound around his arm flares to life, agony searing into flesh. it's like wakening into a nightmare. he doesn't see walsh's face, he just sees his father's.

[break][break] the hilt of his duoblade slices open a PHANTOM FORCE portal and jayden is disappearing through it before admin bee can tell him otherwise.

[attr="class","jayooc"] + [break]
+ lose to him/retreat (50)

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks-SIM

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 23:09:01 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After a harrowing battle, Declan Walsh manages to gain the upper hand. His style of fighting is one of subterfuge, feints, and precise strikes.[break][break]

However, despite the assassin-like attacks, he spares you. His Pokemon remain at his side before being recalled.[break][break]

"let tonight be a testament to team rocket's unstoppable force. we'll overtake johto too and seize the indigo plateau for ourselves. no one, not even you can stop us."[break][break]

He leaves the gym as the sounds of a burning Fuschia City rattle outside the building's walls.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Recuperate.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 23:30:41 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

RECUPERATE
[break]

"Jayden? Wai—"[break][break]

The fuck?[break][break]

Barnaby knew that Admin Cross was no coward. They'd faced the adversities of battle head-on, together, before... in real life. [break][break]

This was a simulation. They couldn't be killed here, not permanently. There was nothing to fear and everything to gain in the form of invaluable knowledge.[break][break]

And yet, with only a moments hesitation, his partner was gone, whisked away by a shadowy force — leaving Barnaby to face the younger Walsh alone.[break][break]

Without 's strength and tactical prowess, Hoenn's ROCKET Boss inevitably proved too much for to handle on his own.[break][break]

As Walsh departed, promising Johto's future takeover as he did so, all Barnaby could do was take his lumps and wait until the scene shifted to the next scenario. The seconds ticked by, feeling like hours, in the wake of Jayden's retreat.[break][break]

He'd never seen the other admin so shaken before. His expression... it'd been one of fear, hadn't it?

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 pts

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 23:45:55 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] is not a coward.

[break][break] Or at least, he hasn't been for years. Not since the death of his father released the chains from his wrists, allowing him to become the person that Dmitri had never let him be. Life had changed for him in the last several years — people who knew him in the before could attest to that.

[break][break] But people who had only known him in the after would have never known that. Would have never known the way that Rockets like and had beaten him to a pulp as a child, wouldn't know the intrinsic way that fear was built up inside his chest whenever he dared think about fighting against someone that was — unbeatable.

[break][break] Minutes later, when resurfaces in the cyberspace, he would see his fellow admin waiting for him.

[break][break] His face was tight with tension, only fading now in the moment that he'd spent waiting.

[break][break] "Let's move on to the next one."

[break]

+ lose to him/retreat (50)

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks-SIM

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 23:48:05 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves atop a tall stone tower. There, you encounter a two robed men with a RESHIRAM and ZEKROM. The older one stands beside the RESHIRAM, while the younger stands across from him with a ZEKROM. The two resemble each other. The older shouts, "we must live in pursuit of the truth!"[break][break]

The younger retorts, "what does the truth matter should one's ideals be compromised?"[break][break]

The RESHIRAM and ZEKROM rush toward each other to clash in lightning and flame.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Truth.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Ideals.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 0:06:06 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

SIDE WITH IDEALS
[break]

A familiar tower materializes around them, but Barnaby barely pays this change any mind. Instead, his cobalt eyes meet Jayden's, their depths showing both concern and curiosity. [break][break]

"You wanna talk about what happened back there?"[break][break]

Dragons clash, but the effect has lost its shine given that Barnaby had seen it twice before already. His choice was trivial, then.[break][break]

He'd side with ideals this time, yet silently wondered what truths was hiding behind his façade...

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 pts[break]
TOTAL CURIOS: 1

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 1:36:01 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] the world before them morphs.

[break][break] two dragons clashing in the air, reflected by their two robed patrons. they shout at each other, eyes blazing, in the war-torn sky.

[break][break] but is looking at him instead.

[break][break] his throat closes around the question, fists clenched at his side.

[break][break] no.

[break][break] he doesn't want to talk about it, can't talk about it. the way that he is hard-wired to say no to @walsh or anyone else in a position of power, the way that he can still see the cutting glare of his father, of , of .

[break][break] "i - " he swallows around glass shards. "what is there to talk about?"

[break][break] glancing towards the dragons in the air, the answer is simple.

[break][break] "ideals," he says, pointing towards the blackened firedrake. HATRED burns fierce in his eyes. "let us be the IDEALS that could never be."

[break]

+ ideals

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks-SIM

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]