March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
EXTRACTION: Shalin and Alexei #1
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 4:46:02 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 23:18:31 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","birdbox"]EXTRACTION
This was truly a test of courage and infinite patience, because the way the place was setting of his ‘g-dar’ was literally off the charts.

Why was the entire… why was this entire place so damned unsettling, in more ways than one? Why did it feel like that?!

He hoped that he was wrong on all counts as he looked over to his green-haired companion.

“I don’t know about you, but I am terrified. Scared shitless of this place, even,” he muttered quietly. What creepy crawly would come bursting out of the… woodwork, as it was?

“Let’s make this quick.”

take the brunt equally — 50 rks points.

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.birdbox]background:#a890f0;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 22:47:15 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin wasn't anywhere near as unsettled; after exploring the Quaestor Lucis thoroughly, she was used to the depths and eccentricities of the Ultra Sea. One thing she had been meaning to try since she got her SYGNA SUIT was how a wing ride on one of her Pokémon would go. "I'll try to make this as quick of an in-and-out as possible," Shalin reassured the Forteee Gym Leader, the girl almost fearless after her dives into nine of Hoenn's most hostile locales.

Her Flygon already out of her Poké Ball, the dragon-type lowered her wings to the ground as the radiation was headed their way. "You might want to put in those earplugs I gave you," she warned as she sat on one of them, Sandy easily able to lift her off the ground with it. "I know it sounds weird, but this is the fastest way we have to... get in Sygna, for a lack of a better term." The Flygon's green wings began to vibrate rapidly, leaving Shalin senseless but in heaven from the resulting sensory overload. Strangely enough, every single wingbeat was plainly visible and distinct, though still fast. In their unique environmental conditions, the Birdfather would be able to get a clear view of her holding onto the buzzing wing. THough it was still rapidly churning up and down, the strange visual oddities of the Ultra Sea let Alex clearly see how she held the wing, how her body reacted as the buzzing was going on, and perhaps even provide her a perspective she never thought she would get to see.

RKS POINT: 50

{WC: 266}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES            STATUS
Sandy           Flygon             Good
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 22:47:41 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 13:59:52 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Heeding the warning, he then popped the earplugs in as he witnessed, first-hand, the fucking insanity that his green-haired companion was about to get into. Oh, boy.

(Hoenn really did have its fair share of crazies, didn’t it?)

Right then and there he had several—borderline inappropriate thoughts because instead of hanging on for dear deer fucking life and screaming it looked like she was—

Yeah. Okay.

That was seriously out of whack!

Either way…

He then popped a particular Cherish Ball to full size, summoning the Tornadus that slumbered within, and with a low whistle, the Wandering Stormbringer threw up a similar column of pressurized air around them; the better to offer them some protection while they were mining.

focus on heals / defense — 50 rks points.

[newclass=.birdbox]background:#a890f0;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 1:21:55 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
It only took a few seconds of Shalin fluttering about to get the energy between herself and Sandy flowing. Knowing she couldn't lose her awareness in the bliss of being flung about faster than the eye could see, at least under normal conditions, she called for her Flygon to stop buzzing her. Even at the relatively low speed they reached, it was still dizzying. Fun, but dizzying!

With the two warmed up, Shalin slid off Sandy's wing and back onto her feet, stumbling but otherwise okay. Both of them glowing green, the suited girl harnessed her partner's SYNC STONE to create a FLYING ZONE around the Wandering Stormbringer. "All yours, Alex!" she cried, anticipating at least the encroaching Nanagadel to be blown away by the legendary Pokémon's BLEAKWIND STORM.

As Sandy did her best to claw away at the alien rock, her claws not designed for it, Shalin wondered if the effects on her Pokémon were purely visual, or the wings actually slowed down. It would be something to test later; maybe she had a place she could "Boomburst ride" without consequences!

Focus on defense

RKS POINT: 100

{WC: 184}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 1:22:16 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 20:57:43 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
For some strange, inexplicable reason…

Why were the same things being drawn to—

“Are you kidding me?!” he exclaimed as the remnants of the Tornadus’s wall of wind burst outward the moment the… the…

“Why do you look more ridiculous the more often I encounter you?!” he sighed, quickly throwing out another Pokéball at random and watching as his Gyarados, Hera, emerged.

A very loud roar shook the cavern a few moments later.

“Alright, already! Go deal with… with that!”

(For he had a feeling this wasn’t going to be the last time he would see this… this abomination.)

battle a fusion Pokémon — 50 rks points.

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 20:44:59 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar

Shalin, on the other hand, seemed to encounter a different terror every time she headed to the Ultra Sea. This one would have left anyone else, even Gym Leaders, running for their lives. The lowest and loudest drone she had ever heard in her life threatened to blow out even her hardened ears. Thankfully, she never went anywhere without earplugs, as she never knew when she'd need to hop on one of her big bugs!

This bug was beyond big, though. With yellow-plated body was tough as a Beedrill's exoskeleton, diamond-hard claws protruding from its legs, stings for arms, and a thick and powerful tail that didn't need its sting to be deadly, the amalgamation of bug-type and dark-type looked ready to skewer her.

Yet, her recklessness kept her from completely losing her mind. Pointing for her Flygon to zip in front of her to serve as a distraction, Shalin lunged toward the winged insect's back, taking a seat on the otherworldly Pokémon. The foe immediately began vibrating its enormous wings, its entire body visibly shaking. While the vibration wasn't fast, it was the most powerful that had ever coursed through her body. Even her suit couldn't absorb all of it. The bucking and kicking didn't help Shalin stay on, either. With a desperate surge of stamina, the yellow Pokémon's wings disappeared into a high speed burst that shook Shalin so hard it overloaded the Sygna bond between them, causing her to get hurled all the way back to the cave entrance, leaving Alex alone to deal with them both. Shalin's enemy was highly vulnerable, having expended much of its energy to dislodge its unwanted rider. It wouldn't take much for Alex to dispatch it!

Battle a fusion pokemon

RKS POINT: 150

{WC: 287}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 20:49:08 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 20:55:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
While he was dealing with the… strange Dodrio-like thing, he very nearly missed what his companion had done—

“Are you fucking crazy?!” he screamed so high only Crobat could hear him at this point. With a slight head tilt, the Wandering Stormbringer himself whipped up a Bleakwind Storm, followed by his Gyarados’s Ice Beam to put the thing on cold ice for now.

(Because anything Beedrill was stupid fast if left alone long enough.)

The Gyarados then roared before trying to pick him up, however he shook his head and pointed over to where Shalin had been thrown.

“Go grab her and follow us once you have her!” he shouted, as the Tornadus lead the way back out—there was no way in hell they were going to stay down here for much longer.

(Even if it meant leaving some of their load behind, blergh.)

lessen the load and escape — 100 rks points.

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 1:31:49 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Was she crazy? Absolutely. Was the thrill worth the pain of being thrown off? Absolutely. That shaking was more powerful than anything any of her Pokémon were capable of, giving her a great idea where her Sygna Suit's limits were. Even so, getting hurled off the vibrating monstrosity wasn't exactly pleasant. No longer able to hold its form after its struggle with Shalin, the amalgamation fell apart, its purple goopy form in the shape of the frozen whirlwind crafted by the BLEAKWIND STORM and ICE BEAM.

Not in any state to refuse the help, even if she wanted, she allowed the flying serpent to pick her up, the Pokémon and their trainers fleeing toward the rift's entrance at the speed the Tornadus depicted. Knowing Alex and how much time he spent with the Master of Faster, it was likely quite fast.

lessen the load and escape

RKS POINT: 250

{WC: 143}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 0:20:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: