[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Extraction: Eva // Eris
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 12:57:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Have you been here before, Miss Eva?"[break][break]

She's rather relaxed for a child wandering about a strange and dangerous environment. Perhaps, it's due to the many trips she's made here with a multitude of people. Perhaps, it's because she's always on edge that having just one massive problem to focus on helps trim away all the nervewracking buzzing that clamours for her attention.[break][break]

"It's supposed to be that creature's insides, isn't it? The thing they called the skeleton? It has the same... bad energy and all." Rolling back her shoulders, Eris sniffles and instinctively reaches for Reiner. And he'll grunt, sticking closer to her as his eyes scan the cavern for hidden threats. "If we do it together, we'll probably feel less sick."[break][break]

Her backpack chirps sharply, a pair of bright golden eyes sneaking little peeks as a slender hand reaches out to wave at . And sure enough, Mesprit will zip out of their hiding spot, chattering at Eris as they spin about restlessly.[break][break]

"Yes, your help would be greatly appreciated, Mes."[break][break]

Oh, how the pixie squeals and claps at that simple response. Whenever the group is ready, they'll offer an overwhelming calm, something to quell the gnawing paranoia for the time being.

[break][break]
[break]
✧ Take the brunt equally: 50 RKS POINTS
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 4:39:28 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Yes, i”ve been collecting as many samples as I can,” Eva responded truthful to Eris. She didn’t ask the question in return: she already knew the answer. Eris was an adventurous chid and no matter how much energy Eva could put into deterring her away from such dangerous circumstances, it would never work. It was best to just go with her and oversee her for her own peace of mind.

“I agree,” she extended a hand out to take Eris’s as Mespirit popped out of the child’s pack. Eva didn’t usually smile when entering the core but this time, she did.

Unfortunately, Eva didn’t have all the answers for Eris, “I think so, yes,’ Eva tensed, feeling the strange energy twist and snap with her own primal energy. It wasn’t necessarily incompatible, but it was certainly not the same, “If at any point it becomes overwhelming, don’t hesitate to let me know. We can be out of here lickity split!”

Acacia, the Zarude, walked behind them as they moved deeper into the core and towards the mining sight.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 4:39:54 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 1:06:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"What kinda samples are you looking for?" Comes the question that's got her hooked. "Is it something to make pokemon super big? Dynamaxing, I think that's what they called it in Galar?"[break][break]

She takes the hand that's offered, finding peace of mind as she lets her gaze wander about the cavern. The last time she'd been here, things hadn't exactly gone that well. Then again, when were things ever supposed to go well when you were in the literal belly of a beast? As they walk, she's reaching down every now and then to collect loose fragments, remnants of whatever past mining expeditions must have been. And she'll briefly offer them to , right before Mesprit snatches them away.[break][break]

"Did you get to see those giant pokemon too? Back in Galar... I remember people using these weird crystals.""

[break][break]
[break]
✧ Focus on mining: Receive 1 CURIO (Dynamax crystal)

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 0:59:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Galar. There it was again. A hollow place left in her stomach ached with the emptiness of lost memories. But Eris would never know. No one would. Eva simply smiled through the pain and glanced down at the young, curious child, “There are still many things we don’t know about this place. Anything is bound to bring us more knowledge. This energy may have something to do with that phenomenon. Only time and diligent work will tell,” and hopefully bring answers - and not just more questions.

Eva did remember giant pokemon, but it was all more like a fever dream. She had a hard time parsing what was real and what wasn’t. Her thumb ran over one smooth surface of a loose stone, “I did see them,” she loosed a pokeball, the light shaping into the form of Hitmontop that proceeded to DIG away for more CURIOS, “Though my memories are . . . fuzzy,” she admitted.

+1 Curio

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 0:59:55 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 5:43:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"You too, huh?" A hand reaches for her chest, the fabric of her sygna suit crumpling in her grasp. "I don't remember a whole lot... but I keep feeling like I've broken a really important promise."[break][break]

One that she'll probably spend an eternity trying to discover once more.[break][break]

"It's okay though. Maybe some things are best left forgotten. The other stuff that I remember gives me enough to think about." She shrugs, "I did have a question that I thought maybe you might know something about. Back when we all fought in this place, I got caught by interdream mist seeping around. And whatever energy that this organ seems to spew out seems to have almost similar effects, bringing thoughts or like... memories to life."[break][break]

"Tch."[break][break]

The voice that breaks the thought is a dreadfully familiar one, a laser sharp gaze focused upon them as slowly emerges from the shadows. And dragged in his wake is a body: 's body, bruised and battered, blood flowing from deep gashes and streaking across the ground as he's dragged through loose chunks of crystal and dirt.[break][break]

"No, this isn't real." Whispering those words over and over to herself does nothing against the vision, fear tearing through her mind and rooting her to the spot.[break][break]

"The hell you two down here for?"[break][break]

There's so much weight behind his footsteps. Every step he takes towards them makes her feel that much smaller in his presence. And perhaps, a part of her actually fears she might vanish should he get too close, her whimpers barely hidden by Reiner's growl as he pulls her back. Just in time before a shiny Charizard swoops in from up above, their fiery breath barely warded off by Mesprit's protection.[break][break]

He isn't real.[break]
Fight him. Get pa back.

None of this is real.[break][break]

"S- stay away."

[break][break]
[break]
✧ Battle a manifested trauma/memory: Receive 50 RKS POINTS

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 4:03:43 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva doesn’t have time to answer Eris’ question, though it’s something she had considered as well. The familiar tch makes her flinch like a sharp blast from a shotgun.

Not again.

Eva acts as she should have those years ago.

Her firm grip attempts to guide Eris behind her, a physical barrier between her and the manifestation of Matias and the gruesome body of Eris’ adoptive father. Mesprit wards off Ash’s Flamethrower, leaving Eva the privilege of banishing the damned.

“Fuck off.”

Golden tendrils of PRIMAL ENERGY manifest in the emerald of her eyes. The power of her god surges through her and she unleashes a DELTA STREAM powerful enough to blast Matias back.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 4:04:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 8:05:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]We'll be safe.[break][break]

Being pulled from Matias' line of sight gives her a chance to breathe.[break][break]

She'd never let us get hurt.[break]
But who's gonna make sure she doesn't get hurt?
[break]

Clutching Eva's hand, she holds oh so tight, terrified of what might happen if she dares to let go.[break][break]

"Run!"[break][break]

Whilst the visage of Matias still lingers in the corner of their visions, while he still seeks to breathe down their throats. Her steps are small but they'll carry her forwards, they have to be enough as she tries to lead them back to safety.

[break][break]
[break]
✧ Eva can pick cos me bunger :catto:

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 2:16:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva squeezes Eris’s hand tight, and the opportunity for escape presents itself. It’s one she would not squander when she was protecting the well-being of another and not just her own.

“Yes, let’s get out of here,” she abandons some of the Curios they have come to collect in favor of them making it out unscathed.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 2:21:24 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: