awards
152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 18:21:27 GMT
raphael dos plumas Avatar
[attr="class","rapha"]The night sky was an aubergine haze above them, the stars bright and glimmering behind tendrils of smoke. From all corners of the world, it seemed, fireworks were going off, celebrating the summer season and, for many, the basic tenet of survival.

Hoenn was a hard place. By some virtue of the invisible, celestial pull of fate, tragedy after global tragedy kept coming, with the region at the apex. If Raph was a spiritual man, he’d say, for certain, they were all atoning for some pretty terrible sins.

But he was not, thank God, and the only big problem he had facing him at the moment was a violet-eyed, cotton-candy-haired boy he was inexplicably taken with.

Mint had wanted to see his piercings, so he was stripping out of his shirt.

“These two didn’t hurt as bad as, uh…” he paused with his arms still in the sleeves, eyes shooting down to his own groin. “...never mind.”

[attr="class","raphatag"] - firework flings
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 22:46:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

They hadn't said much initially, but Mint didn't mind carrying a conversation between them. It'd been pretty easy, Raphael liked something about him and Mint thought he was hot. Setting up a date for the fireworks was easy. [break][break]

He'd gotten ready appropriately dressing in soft, pastel linens to keep cool and leather, short gladiator sandal. He'd needed something he could run in without ripping them off. At this point, you never know in Hoenn. [break][break]

Mint had barely said hi, greeting the taller trainer with a giddy smile and a quick wave. He brought up the piercings and Mint laughed a little nodding before his jaw drops. Raphael begins striping and he's not actually prepared to be so close to a pierced, male presenting nip nop. [break][break]

"Y-Yeah?!" he stuttered out, face flushed instantly before he followed Raph's gaze downward. "As-....as what?" he asked, a little quieter as the braincells in his head fail to compute. His eyes are too busy follow the happy trail before his neck snaps instinctively further down, hopping over Raph's jeans and staring at his own feet as he regained composure. [break][break]

"Did- I uh- mmm... Did you do them b-both at once?" he asked, trying to bounce back from his own awkwardness with a broad smile he hoped looked natural.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | amigo thread hehe <3 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/5f/70/tB3zuJGp_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
seconds before
i swallow you whole
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
go wake me in her water, in her holy light
awards
152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 23:26:41 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Raph was a pretty go-with-the-flow kinda guy. If his date liked to talk, he’d listen; if they liked to listen, he’d talk. If they wanted to see his piercings, he’d take his shirt off.

He’d take his shirt off for just about anything, of course, but Mint didn’t need to know that.

He’s shucked out of the white cotton and has it around his wrist before he realized he could, maybe, have just told Mint about his piercings. You know, like a normal person.

Oh well, he thinks, balling it up and shoving it in his back pocket, too late now.

“As, uh,”
he swallows, putting his hand on his hip and looking down at his own groin as though he was not its primary owner. “Well, I had the, uh, these.” He taps each side of his abdomen, above his hips, to illustrate. “But they weren’t doin’ it for me.”

He palmed his collarbone with something akin to bashfulness. Maybe a close cousin.

“Yeah! Yeah, it. Yeah. Both at the same time. I’m not a halfway kinda guy. So, uh. You thinkin’ about getting a piercing?”

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 1:28:51 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

You know, if anything, at least Mint was consistent. He stared at his date for a few seconds before remembering that was so rude, and turning away. Again. He was about to have an entire date with a guy and only look him in the eyes twice. Go figure. [break][break]

But its Hot Girl Summer! He had to get over it! Be strong! Er! Be stronger than this!! [break][break]

But by the gods is it hard when Raphael nonchalantly brings gestures to bring Mint's attention back to his abs. "Oh. Well, s'not lie ka tattoo so you could at least take them out." he said, forcing himself to look at at the man's feet and nothing else. [break][break]

"I- I did that for my ears!" Mint said, perking up as he tucked strands of blue behind his ears to show off. Its nothing fancy. He only did the basic ones, a long earring with his keystone hanging off one side. The other a matching stud. [break][break]

"Maybe~" He did not say he had been bullshitting over Amigo to see Raphael shirtless. He would've admitted it if it hadn't been so easy to do right off the bat. "Debating getting them like- ah- well, like you." he said before shrugging. He nods over to the main revelry of the carnival, before adding. "Wanna grab something to eat? You know, before the really, really big thing pops off?" he asked. He gestures at some kids in the distance playing with sparklers. "I kinda wanna get some too. To share. I think it'd make a really pretty picture."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/5f/70/tB3zuJGp_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
seconds before
i swallow you whole
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 2:13:31 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Raph can tell Mint’s having a hard time… focusing, and he feels about equal parts self-conscious as he does smug.

“Naw, and tattoos are more expensive… and you don’t really find all the stuff to do ‘em sittin’ around the back half of a bar.” He shrugs, as though this will be a decent enough explanation as to why he’s explored so much with poking holes in his body.

Mint tucks his hair behind his ear to show off his ears and Raph cocks his head to peer closer. “Aw, those are cute.”

He has zero idea that Mint was just trying to get him to take his shirt off. Maybe he’d have more of an idea if it wasn’t so easy to do.

“Sure, we can grab something to eat. And a sparkler, too.”
There is not a second thought spared for the inherent unsafety of playing with fire shirtless. “You gonna post somethin’ on the ‘gram? The Mintstagram?” he adds with a chuckle.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 2:30:04 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"You pierced yourself? Like in the Parent Trap??? With a lemon?" he asked as they make their way into the throng of people gathered for the show. He perks up at the comment, grinning up at Rapha. "Right? Then again, I can make anything 10x cuter." Jealous inclinations about his friends' body types not withstanding, he did think himself cute. He just sometimes wanted to be strong AND cute. A hard image concept to balance. [break][break]

"Mmmaybe. You tryin' to help?" Mint replied as the smell of grilled and fried foods fills the air. "We can keep your face out of frame so you avoid the attention." he added. [break][break]

"Oh! Kebabs! Good of a dinner as any." he announced, tugging Raphael by the fore arm before forging a path through the crowd. Short or not, he was pretty apt at weaving through a crowd. Though, he does stop to wait for Raphael, keeping an eye in case they lost sight of Mint.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
seconds before
i swallow you whole
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 1:21:48 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]The incredulous look that crosses Mint’s face-- he looks like a surprised cat. Raph preens a little, running a hand through his hair. “Sure. The parent trap. Didn’t use a lemon. Used a sewing needle. And alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol.” A beat. "What's a parent trap?"

While the idea of appearing on Mint’s popular Instagram page makes him a little… hinky, he does, ultimately, just want to help. So he lets himself be dragged along through the crowd, laughing a bit as they went-- a genuine, excited laugh. Mint bobs and weaves effortlessly through the sea of people. Raph is a bit more like a battering ram, and he catches his shoulders on more than one person.

They eventually break free into a small queue. The smell of grilling meat and the sound of sizzling coals overpower the other scents of sulfuric fireworks, fried treats, and sea air.

“You just tell me what to do and I'll do it. For yer… video, or whatever. Reel? ‘Zat what it’s called?” he digs in his back pocket for his wallet, palms the cigarettes there, frowns, and switches to his other pocket.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 3:15:12 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"That's hardcore-" he started before turning back to his date and letting out a laugh. "Um, it's this old movie about twins who find each other at camp and then swap lives to meet their respective parents." he said. "It's good! Really funny." he said, as the man managed to stay by his side. Took him way less effort to get around that's for sure. [break][break]

Mint nodded along. "Reel. We'll grab some kebabs and take a quick one reel of me taking a bite, and then eat." he said before adding quickly, "I'm not gonna do too many. I just...like street food a lot. Don't get to have it much." he explained a little sheepish. [break][break]

It kind of fascinated him how convenient food had been made. Inspirational really. If he could always eat on the go like this, he'd be unstoppable. [break][break]

He holds up a finger at the person grilling, smiling wide as he asked for a single kebab before turning to Raphael and going, "How many you want? I'm saving space for the cotton candy."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
seconds before
i swallow you whole
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 17:20:13 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Raph ignores the bit about him being hardcore to better focus on the concept of a parent trap. “Uh,” he said, considering, and definitely thinking too hard about the wrong things. “That’s an interestin’ idea for a movie.”

After a brief moment considering how many kebabs he wanted he flashed two fingers at the stall person and fished the cash out of his wallet. “One chicken, one beef.” Once the transaction was done, they stepped to the side to wait for their order, and Raph filed the little tidbit about liking street food into his Mint folder for later use. “Oh yeah? Why not? You don’t strike me as the type that don’t get out much.”

He himself was rather like the human version of a garbage can. He’d eaten donuts out of the garbage, once, drunk and hungry. Mint didn’t need to know that yet, though.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 22:09:17 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

“It’s convoluted for a kid’s movie for sure.” he said with a nod before looking back at the food vendor and grinning. “Beef for mine, please!” he said, tacking on his preference at the end before idling around with Raph. He keeps his eyes ahead, watching the crowds pass them by, if only to keep himself from staring at the man’s piercings. Probably one of his better AMIGO dates. [break][break]

“Oh, well, I didn't go out to- carnivals and festivals like that before. Super busy fam, and stuff.” he said, keeping it purposefully vague. “Plus, fam’s always been kinda snooty. You know the type of people to say ‘oh it's got worms’ or something.” he added with a small huff. At this point, him and his stomach parasites were vibing. [break][break]

“Now? I’m still busy and a lot of the time my friend’s can’t come or don’t wanna.” he added with a shrug, quick to swap subjects. “Yeah, I can go by myself but I get bored sometimes.” he said as he kicked a rock to the side before perking up as he heard their order number called. He zips past Raphael, picking up the steaming skewers before bringing them back.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
seconds before
i swallow you whole
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 22:54:39 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Raph watches them turn the meat on the spits and tries to pretend he doesn’t notice Mint looking at his chest. It doesn’t bother him, that’s what it’s there for, anyway; but still. It’s polite.

“Ah, I getcha. Some of those things’re hard to get over, I guess, when you’ve got a certain mindset.” Mint must have come from money, of some sort, because Rpah’d never met a poor person to turn down any sort of food. He wasn’t going to pry, of course, because a) it wasn’t his business and, more importantly, b) he didn’t care. “But, hey, yer tryin’ stuff now. That’s what’s important.”

He takes his kebab skewers from Mint and smiles. “Thanks. So what do we gotta do for this video?”

He lifts his own wrist to his mouth to lick a droplet of grease off of it without thinking.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 0:43:13 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Well, I don't have to worry about it anymore at least." he said wit ha cheerful laugh. Happy to be rid of the bastards. Well, maybe a couple gave him pause. But toss the rest of them. [break][break]

"Well, yeah! I really like going aorund Hoenn and trying different foods places." he said as he took a bite of his skewer without thinking. Grease gets on his mouth and the corner of his lips but he's too busy pulling up something on his phone with the other hand to care. "Like this place?? You just sit around and drink hot drinks with the Komala." he said, showing off a pic that showed more the pokemon than Mint himself. "Oh- this other place? Eating on actual reefs. So cool." he added, quickly scrolling through his gallery with a practiced thumb swipe. [break][break]

He rambles a little, before Raph asks him on the specifics and it gives him pause. "I- oh uh- right, so just...go to camera...pick video...add a 3 second timer...." he said to himself as he set up the settings for Raphael before handing him over the phone. Mint smiles again, sheepish but not letting himself or his date back out now. [break][break]

"The lights and setting are perfect here. I'm just gonna...take a bite of these. Get my reaction and then cut!" he said. [break][break]

"It probs...sounds harder than it is." Mint added as he used the empty hand to pluck back some of his loose hairs before wiping off invisible dust from his outfit and grinning. [break][break]

He waits for Raph's signal, but really the only thing that changes is where Mint is looking. His eyes drop from Raphael down to the camera as he grin, all teeth and takes a full bite of his skewer. Cheeks full, he chews fast and swallows hard before letting out a happy sigh. "The beef skewers at the Carnival are soooo good. Fall off the stick practically." he said, placing it in front of his face before tilting his head. A signal for Raph to stop.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
seconds before
i swallow you whole
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 14:19:12 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Raph spares a braincell to ponder what it must be like for Mint to feel like he needs to escape his family. Raph’s biological ties had been severed long ago; he had only his chosen few around him, holding him down, and he couldn’t imagine life without them.

He bends down to see the picture Mint is showing to him, switching both skewers to one hand and hovering his free one over the smaller man’s shoulder, almost touching but not quite. “Aw… cute.” He grins. “The Komala are cute, too.”

Before he takes Mint’s phone he goes to wipe his hand on his shirt, remembers he’s not wearing one, and redirects to his pants, instead. He holds the phone like it’s a prized jewel and not just a standard piece of technology, and fights down the urge to peer through it, squinting, from a distance, like a boomer. A soft chuckle escapes him as Mint goes through the quick process of readying himself for the camera, and Raph wonders if his hair is really as soft as it looks.

He manages to start and stop the video based on Mint’s body cues. They make a pretty good team, if he does say so himself.

“‘Snot fair you look so cute when you eat with your little Greedent cheeks while the rest of us look like bursting Garbodors,” he fake-pouts, handing the phone back to its rightful owner.

so THIS is where all of onyx's rizz went
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 3:57:01 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Right?" Mint brightened, seeing some slight interest and not just a glazing of the man's eyes as he rambled on. He doesn't seem to be bothered by Raphael's proximity, excited to share a bit of his hobby with him. [break][break]

Despite the initial confusion, Raphael retained information pretty well. He moves and Mint relaxes making a little grabby hand to watch back the video and make sure it was ok on the first take. [break][break]

He blinks in surprise, before flushing pink and smiling big. "Hehe, takes practice being on-camera adorable!" he said, subtly brushing off the compliment. "It's all just hours of practice." he added, dipping his head to watch his phone before pocketing it back and looking back up at his date. [break][break]

"Anyway." he takes another pointed bite of his skewer, this time far more ravenous than the first. He licks a bit of grease off the side of his cheek. "S'good! Ferreal!" he said, notably more animated than before. Perhaps he thought this was a little too much for camera. OR simply a more private kind of joy. [break][break]

He eats faster than one might think, one hand cupped under his skewer as he yanks off chunks of beef. Occasionally he slows down to pull what he thinks is a splinter before going back into it. Before you know it, he's licking a bit of juice off his index and looking back towards the crowd. "When you're ready, we can work on finding the CRYSTALBLOOM SPARKLERS booth." he said, handing Raphael a napkin after carefully cleaning himslef off with his own.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | amigo thread hehe <3 | crystalbloom mention ( potions ) [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
seconds before
i swallow you whole
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 16:16:35 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]He could sit and listen to Mint talk about things forever, Raph realized, though maybe that was more of a testament to the way his mind worked and his latent desire to just fade out in a group of people and observe and listen, like he was watching a TV show.

“Practice. Right.” He does his best to sound convinced, because he doesn’t want to discredit any of the hard work Mint has likely put into his on-camera persona, but also he thought that Mint could sit there and explain potato agronomy to him and he would be endlessly fascinated.

Distantly he remembers that he got TWO skewers and goes about eating his own, though in a decidedly less ravenous way than Mint.

“Right, right, sparklers,” he says, looking away to chew and scan the nearby area for the booth in question. There are a bunch of different sparklers and firework stands on offer, but Mint is looking for the crystabloom ones in particular, apparently. “Those are the, uh. The fancy flowers?” He doesn’t know a thing about a damn thing.

brownie wars reference