POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 2:39:09 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Yeah, you could do it too. If you tried." he smiles up at his date, shirtless as he was. He doesn't tell Raphael he'd be popular online for a different reason entirely. But he doesn't want to bore him with technicalities either. [break][break]

"I love sparklers. I'm kind of scared to light my own fireworks most of the time, so I only get those for the summer." he said wit ha small shrug. "Sometimes I get lucky and I see familiars lighting big ones on the sand though." he added. [break][break]

He wipes his mouth once more with a crumpled napkin before offering another one to Raph for himself. "Yeah, the plague flowers from a while back." he said with a nod. "Overgrew and nearly killed everything off, feed into Sygna Suits or something?" [break][break]

Distantly, he has a memory of lips on his in a field of twinkling crystals and closes his eyes, suppressing it. He cuts the association, unwilling to grow embarrassed every time he spoke of flowers. And yet there he was with pink dusting his cheeks.
[break][break]
He plays it off as overheating. It is kind of hot. "Anyways, want to do anything else before sparkles and the big finale?" He felt a little bad, rushing him off to eat before asking him for anything else. He'd been leading a little too hard in the conversation hadn't he?

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | hehehe POTATO  [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/5f/70/tB3zuJGp_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
seconds before
i swallow you whole
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
go wake me in her water, in her holy light
awards
152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 19:14:01 GMT
raphael dos plumas Avatar
[attr="class","rapha"]“Ah, maybe, but I don’t have th'… th' charisma for that kinda thing.” He couldn’t talk about his food or his clothes and get other people to care-- he didn’t care about things like that, enough. But Mint was special, like the sparklers he seemed so vehemently to adore; Raph could watch a channel of him talking about watching grass grow and be entertained.

“It’s a good thing t'be scared of. Or, at least, have a healthy respect for.” His own relationship with fireworks-- and pyrotechnics in general, using the term extremely loosely-- was fraught with dangerous disesteem. He’d never really taken the time to have safety precautions like open spaces and ear protection, which probably explained maybe 30% of his scars and occasional bouts of tinnitus.

Mint turns away from him and Raph thinks it’s because he got a little too lecture-y. He just wanted Mint to not get the wrong idea and to also not pierce his dick in a bar backroom with a sewing needle and whiskey, really, that was all. So when his date asks if he’d had anything else he wanted to do, he all but did the Scooby Doo feet-in-the-air run to grab the opportunity.

“I can think of a couple things,” he says, hovering a hand over Mint’s shoulders and standing between him and the crowd, casting him protectively in shadow. “I was thinking about kissin’ you, earlier. Would that be okay?”

[attr="class","raphatag"] - firework flings
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 2:25:49 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint lets out a snort, lips pulling into a cheeky grin at Raphael's answer. He had a lot of scars under his shirt, and Mint didn't doubt there was a story, silly or not, behind every one of them. Before he can ask about any possible pockmarks that may have been a fireworks-related incident, Raph speaks up again. [break][break]

He curious, even as he can feel his heartbeat thumping a little harder as Raphael becomes his whole view, the crowd of the carnival blocked out slightly. At the question, he can't help the stupid grin on his face confused at the sudden straightforwardness of it all. [break][break]

Mint been hoping for it, at least, so there was that. But Mint found himself unsteadied at the bluntness of it all. It's not bad. He prefers it. It eases the way the gears in his head tended to crank and spin incessantly in the budding silence in his conversations. [break][break]

But what's the harm? That's why he'd agreed to come out, right? Implicitly. Nothing wrong with kissing on a date. That's not scandalous. No, of course not, he thinks as his ears burn red. He doesn't know where he gets the will power to steady his voice. "Couldn't wait till the fireworks, or are you just a mind reader?" Mint teased, tucking some hair behind his ears  before nodding right after to squash and thought that this was a rejection.

"I'd like that."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | hehehe POTATO  [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/5f/70/tB3zuJGp_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
seconds before
i swallow you whole
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 1:01:12 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]They’ve stopped somewhere along the way from one stand to another, tucked back off the beaten path, shielded by booth walls and umbrellas and swathed in steadily falling darkness.

Raph positions himself firmly between Mint and the world, grinning down at him.

“Little bit of both,”
he says. One finger hooks gently underneath Mint’s chin, just the barest of touches, to get him to tilt his head back, and he leans down to kiss him, starting soft, giving Mint the option of calling it and stepping away.

Around them, fireworks start to light off.

its smoochin time
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 3:40:10 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

At Raph's expression, he felt goosebumps rising at his skin. He felt his chest nearly seize as the brush of his finger met his chin. Fuck. Every time this happened, he felt his brain short circuit. Being so short wasn't all that bad. Not to him. [break][break]

His brain dumps all thought, which is nice because the usual anxieties that pester him don't bubble up to the surface. His eyes flutter shut the closer he gets, just barely catching a glimpse of his chin before it goes dark. [break][break]

Mint's heart beats loud, and steady in his ears as Raph kisses him. He stands still, tingles prickling the back of his head before he brushes a hand against Raphael's cheek. [break][break]

Distantly, he hears the fireworks begin to whistle as the climb higher and higher into the sky as he leans closer. It's easier than expected to forget the rest of the world, but maybe they're both just eager to get away from it.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | he kisssa   [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
seconds before
i swallow you whole
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 21:03:33 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Raph feels Mint’s touch against his cheek, soft fingers against the rasp of his five o’clock shadow he had about ten minutes after shaving.

He tilts his head to deepen the kiss, hand dropping from Mint’s chin to skim down the edge of his body, fingertips over the clothes over his chest, his ribs his hipbone.

its smoochin time

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 21:45:16 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He sinks deeper and deeper into that feeling. Tingles prickle at his scalp and turn into shivers as they drip down his neck. He gasps, muffled by Raphael's mouth as his hand that's just barely there explores his body. [Break][break]

Mint felt himself flush bright in the darkness, overly aware of himself even as the fireworks drowned out all sound around them. He has an idea where this might go and presses forward to hurriedly taste Raph before he had to pull away for the night.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
seconds before
i swallow you whole
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 22:17:28 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Mint doesn’t seem in a hurry to pull away, but there is still a frantic sort of energy to him, like he’s balanced precariously on an edge only he can see. Raph, meanwhile, continues on his single-minded track to keep him here.

He trails his nose over the line of Mint’s jaw.

“Can I do somethin’ else for you?” he asks, indicating his intent with a splay of his large palm.

take us away kimmy

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 3:21:07 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He pulls away just enough and Mint is left panting. He's working himself up into a frenzy and by comparison Raphael is still cool and collected. But that's fine. It makes him focus up as he tries to stop breathing so erratically. [break][break]

He shivers in anticipation, despite promising himself he would avoid this kind of situation again. "I- um-" the gears try uselessly to turn. He looks down at Raph's hands and takes a deep breath, unable to resist. The way he words it is a little confusing, but his body refused to let him say no. "Yeah." he says in a soft exhale. "Please do." [break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ignite [woff, c]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 8:29:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: