saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 9:14:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"what do you mean?"[break][break]

...[break][break]

"no, that can't happen. we have to be strong. we can't just forget all that has happened."[break][break]

...[break][break]

"...how much do you remember?"[break][break]

how much has groudon forgotten?[break][break]

[break]

it does not take long for news to reach him. whether it be through or someone else, it doesn't really matter, not when it's overpowered by the shattering news that has been elected councilwoman.[break][break]

.[break][break]

"freya."[break][break]

he does not wait for an invitation before crossing the threshold into her new office.[break][break]

"this is a surprise."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,629 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 16:59:27 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she is in this seat to protect the region from men like him. there are doubts, yes. not that she's doing the right thing. but that she's doing it the right way. as he crosses her threshold without so much as a knock, she thinks briefly of the satisfaction that might come from watching his spine snap in lyune's jaws. 

the dossiers she'd been reading are set aside, but she doesn't stand in greeting. 

"is it?" she questions. 
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 9:14:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i'd say so. i expected to see you in chains rather than sat behind a desk."[break][break]

the animosity that would have once been so prevalent behind his words feels weaker now. more tamed and controlled whether it be on purpose or otherwise.[break][break]

the smile he wears is bare as he approaches.[break][break]

"congratulations are in order."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,629 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 18:13:15 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"it would be a double standard if i were. after all, you remain unshackled."

fear skitters through her as he approaches. she reminds herself she is at least protected by this room, this place, these societal promises they've bound themselves to. they are in chains, really. 

he congratulates her and she frowns. now she stands, splaying her hands on the desk, looking intensely at him. 

"speak plainly. i don't have the patience for political bullshit. why are you here?"
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 8:59:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

their gazes come level when she stands. his tongue hits the roof of his mouth out of instinct but the tch never sounds.[break][break]

"to congratulate you."[break][break]

he repeats himself, then spares a gesture to the chair by her desk.[break][break]

"and to make amends. i would hate for our history to complicate things. after all, we both fight for the same thing, don't we?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,629 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 19:17:12 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

all evidence of his instability prior to this moment says otherwise, but she's no proof to back her claim. the distrust is still heavy in her eyes and she lets the silence linger in the air a moment before waving a hand at the chair and nodding. 

she sits. "that remains to be seen. i'm here to protect the interests and safety of the people. i only hope we can be amicable in this endeavor, should we share the same resolve."

how easily she slips back into the candor of freya morningstar, councilwoman.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 8:20:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he sits.[break][break]

"as am i. as i always have been despite what people might think. yourself included at one point in time."[break][break]

a pause.[break][break]

"perhaps even now?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,629 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 14:49:56 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she tilts her head. this man does not give off the same unstable aura as he had when she'd met him several times prior. whatever heat in his eyes had been tempered. 

but it's easy to put up a ruse. especially for a silph.

"then make your amends," she says. she leans back in her chair. crosses her legs. places clasped hands on her knee. "request a pardon for king."
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 8:27:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his head tilts, confusion wearing across his expression.[break][break]

"and why would i do that?"[break][break]

he answers for her.[break][break]

" is a known turncoat who deserted his post, killing his allies in the process—all of whom we've known and fought alongside for years—and has since been affiliated with team rocket. not only is he a traitor, but he's a murderer and a monster."[break][break]

he mirrors her and leans back in his chair.[break][break]

"are you sure you want to push this agenda as your first act as councilwoman?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,629 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 14:45:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she looks down at the papers on her desk. one of them she plucks from the rest, turning it primly and sliding it over to matias' side of the desk. the headline is one he's surely seen before, the person depicted someone they have both met. 

matias' vitriol spatters over her. it's combustible, but she keeps her level head. she will not let flint strike her. not here. not now. 

"it wouldn't be my agenda to push. it would be yours." she looks down at the paper. "calcifet was an admin, as i'm sure you're aware, and yet he was granted clemency." she does not need to point out what makes an individual worthy of the upper echelon within the organization. 

"as i understand it, the rangers have been heading a reformation program for quite some time. it's not uncommon for defects to find a way to atone for their past mistakes."

she smiles. "and allows us to atone for ours."
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 11:01:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he looks down at the paper for a brief moment before laughing.[break][break]

" is also galar's ambassador and avatar to zekrom. is..." he trails off, unable to finish the thought because the man is nothing but a turncoat who would bring no worth nor value to the league—facts freya is well aware of.[break][break]

hence why she's not the one pushing for clemency.[break][break]

"i would rather not work with people who have tried to kill me. one is more than enough."[break][break]

he smiles.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,629 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 5:25:26 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

more secrets that must lay buried. his disdain is written all over his face. he thinks him scum. and how can she say that he has done good? that he has saved , back in a watercolor dream even eva has forgotten. that he's one of the reasons matias' own brother is still breathing. 

but beyond that, he has made it abundantly clear that door is closed, which she supposes she's thankful for. it was a long shot anyway, and he's not integral to her plan. 

matias silph is unnecessary. 

"you mean i'm not the first?" she laces her fingers together and props her chin in them, bright pale eyes wide as she asks, "so, then, how would you like to make your amends?"
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 15:35:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

is not the first nor will she be the last. the nature of his very existence pits him against others so it's only a matter of time before he runs into another freya. perhaps they will have more luck with their shot than her.[break][break]

"i was hoping an apology would be enough but i'm starting to get the impression that it isn't. so, why don't you tell me how else we'd be able to make amends?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,629 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 15:46:29 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she blinks. he's more thick in the head than she thought possible. it's a struggle to keep the astounded stupor off her face when he blunders his way through what she thought might be a calculated meeting. but he's as interesting a philosophical sparring partner as a wet blanket and whatever anxieties she'd had about his approach are gone.

also with immense effort does she not point out that he hasn't even apologized yet. 

"actions speak louder than words." her fingers unlace so she can gather up the papers. she tucks them with her thumbs and lays them back in her desk drawer. 

"i'll ask for something far more reasonable, since you've already turned my other offer down." she rolls her tongue over her teeth. "stay out of my way."
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MONSTERS
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 15:56:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i am not your enemy."[break][break]

he clicks his tongue.[break][break]

"we walk the same path, freya, and there will come a time where you will need my help and i will gladly offer it."[break][break]

the smile he wears feels jaded.[break][break]

"because we're allies."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]