awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
our bee holes
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 17:00:51 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

having on the farm has been an incredible help. with the influx of 's regulars, she's had more on her plate this summer than ever before. ophelia, off from school for summer vacation, has dedicated more hours into the shop than willow likes, but she hasn't said no either. 

so her days off, when greyson visits and they check on the bees and the hives together, are some of her favorite. she's still exhausted, but being able to skirt around her flowerbeds and take a moment to just breathe is wonderful. 

on these days, the sign outside atkins' arrangements reads that they're closed, but the hand-painted wood also tells visitors if they need help to just find her in the backyard, tending to the plants. 
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
our bee holes
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 0:04:36 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]Greyson takes to wearing his tank top on these days. The sun beats down heavily, skin slick with a thin coat of sweat. He pats down the strings of damp hair, organizing them absent-mindedly.
[break][break]
"How's the honey production?" Fore and middle-finger swipe a dab of the amber liquid, inspecting it closely. Then, lips mulling in curiosity, he dips it into his mouth.
[break][break]
His tongue finds the taste at first bitter, but the sweetness follows almost immediately after. It's thick and sticky; a clump forming at the back of his throat. He works to clear it, but the viscosity of it was surprising; clearly the bees had been too busy to clear their backlog.
[break][break]
Willpower carries the ambrosia down his throat, lips smacking in delight. Much of it still lingers on his fingers, coating them like a thick syrup. He resists licking his fingers clean.
[break][break]
Smiling, he tosses a glance to .
[break][break]
"What've you been feeding the bees? To make this much, their diet must've been healthy."

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
our bee holes
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 2:41:02 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
all too soon, the pastoral image is broken by suits and dress shoes. dahlia detaches herself from the two bodyguards who remain, standing still as trees among the verdure.[break][break]

a humble hand rests upon her breast as she advances into atkins' arrangements. another hand clasps a small, yet tightly sealed box.[break][break]

"ah hello!" she comes closer, glimpsing the gold on comb and finger. "willow, i presume? and greyson of the elite four! it's nice to see you outside of the pokemon league for a change."[break][break]

the commissioner clasps her hands together over her box.[break][break]

"sorry to intrude," she says, still eyeing the honey, "but i believe i have possible business venture for you."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-bayleef"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/qjcL3ZQ/dahlier.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
our bee holes
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 7:15:23 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

"incredible," she says with a grin as she watches him sink a finger into the gooey, viscous liquid. she has a few crackers sitting around somewhere, she's sure of it, but the sticky golden nectar is good enough to swallow down on its own. 

"this is about the yield we expected, actually. i'm honestly kind of thankful summer's almost over. it'll be a couple more weeks before they slow down still."

gretchen caterwauls and willow turns her head, eyeing the blonde stranger walking her property. it takes her longer than she'd like to admit to put a name to the face, but dahlia's colloquial manner with greyson is the last piece of the puzzle.

that and the bodyguards hanging around her. 

"ah, no intrusion at all. it's nice to meet you."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
our bee holes
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 14:29:25 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]His reply to Willow is cut off by the sound of an engine stalling, or, as it was, Greyson's choking. He quickly brings his fingers down and out of sight, thick liquid still webbing between fingers.
[break]
[break]

"C-Commissioner," he swallows thickly, "what a surprise. What brings you here?"
[break]
[break]

His eyes fall naturally to the box in her hands.

[break]

notes

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
our bee holes
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 4:13:24 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"nice to meet you too." the commissioner offers a polite smile. "i'm here to propose a deal. one that may involve you too coincidentally enough." she says to greyson.[break][break]

her gaze flickers to the box in her hands. [break][break]

"oh right. let me... quickly dispense of the suspense." [break][break]

she opens the box and a bright magenta glow spills forth: a dynamax crystal.[break][break]

"we were wondering if atkins' arrangements would like to be involved in the development of max honey."

[break][break]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/qjcL3ZQ/dahlier.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
our bee holes
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 17:37:06 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

wait, she's here for me? willow looks up at greyson and then at the commissioner. a deal doesn't sound so bad, but they're already busy enough as it is. if it's anything too -

dahlia opens the box and willow flinches. the only exposure she's had with one of those things had not been kind. it had devastated grace's farm and hurt grace herself - not to mention the damage it had inflicted on a neighboring vespiquen population. 

"is it safe? i'm going to be honest with you, miss goode. we have our hands full here and if doing this can put my family in danger at all, i have to say no." she frowns at greyson. it's a sticky situation. they're a joint venture, yes, but it's her property. 
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
our bee holes
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 18:07:11 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Innovation required risk. Progress required sacrifice. But, the fact that they were technically his bees aside, this place was Willow's home.
[break][break]
"It sounds tempting," he says, but turns a soft smile onto Willow. "But she's right — if it's too dangerous, her homestead would not be the best place."

[break]

notes

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
our bee holes
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 6:36:35 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
i understand both of your concerns, but—"[break][break]

dahlia snuffs the ominous light with the click of a closing lid. however, she attempts to sweeten the deal before offering a plan b(ee).[break][break]

"—if atkins' arrangements is willing to collaborate with the league, you would be offered a special business grant. quite the generous one, mind you." [break][break]

the commissioner looks to greyson then willow, each glance weighted with personal purpose.[break][break]

"if danger is your worry, personnel can be assigned and dispatched."[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
our bee holes
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 1:48:01 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

a generous, special business grant. an assuaging of her worries with the promise that she'll put bodyguards on the premises. willow's mouth falls to a flat line and she shifts from side to side. 

they could use the money. their margins are razor thin as it is and she doesn't have enough time in the day to manage the flowers, her grass-type patients, the bee hives, the livestock, and the shop. and ophelia's only eighteen, balancing her already overloaded schedule with schooling. 

if she could have afforded to hire someone else, she would have by now.

"okay," she says. "but i'll need some time to prepare some land." she looks at greyson. "i don't want all of our hives making it. we can have a dedicated space."

shrewd businesswoman she is, she says to dahlia, "if i provided the blueprints, could you have some of your folks make more boxes on the other side of the property?"
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
our bee holes
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 2:07:53 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]He stands back and lets lead. Equal stake in this Honey venture aside, this place was entirely Willow and her family's.

[break]
[break]
"Perhaps someone stationed nearby, or posing undercover as a farmhand would work. Otherwise, my Pokémon will be stationed here as protection."

[break]
[break]
He'd put in the work for a well trained team — what better way to put them to use? He asks the question that lingers on his mind, though.

[break]
[break]
"What will this Max Honey do exactly, Commissioner?"

notes

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
our bee holes
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 0:05:48 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
with every decision, dahlia attempts to secure the future. each offer, each contract, sealed and signed on premium multipurpose creates foundations, but stacks no block. for how can one build properly when the future knows no shape?[break][break]

but she must try. inaction is a more grievous wound than a mistake is.[break][break]

"of course." the commissioner says to willow. "whatever you need."[break][break]

and whatever greyson requires.[break][break]

"we have discovered that dynamaxed vespiquen are able to filter dynergy into a more digestible form: max honey." the commissioner says. she wonders if she is becoming too verbose. she clips her enunciations tight in case she drones and dribbles. "even more peculiar is that certain pokemon, when fed max honey, are able to assume their mega evolved forms when dynamaxed. we call it the gigantamax factor."[break][break]

dahlia presses the box against her belly, keeping it balanced between it and her palm.[break][break]

"i understand your vespiquen are quite healthy and well-trained?" she says to the elite four member.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
our bee holes
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 15:01:55 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

she looks gratefully at greyson. grant aside, the most invaluable part of this deal will be the security. there hasn't been any follow-up yet, not that has shared with her at least (and she trusts him, with her whole heart, to tell her), since the red-painted R on the side of his townhome. 

but after meeting , after realizing where roman was, after 's disappearance, she hasn't exactly had the best peace of mind. 

and they'll be careful. greyson wouldn't do anything that could endanger the farm; his queens and drones are, in all actuality, the most well-behaved residents on the property. 

so when dahlia asks, she interjects and says, "they are. we're still working through our surplus of honey from last spring."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
our bee holes
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 1:38:32 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson's lips purse at the revelation. Just under a mile from here was one of Willow's corn fields (i need this potion), closer so was the dozen or so hives, each with a queen of its own. If Gigantamax was really a thing.. That'd be a single step. Literally.

He pulls himself from his stupor, nodding to Willow's answer. They had one bad apple, but that queen had been removed from honey production entirely.

"She's right." He reaffirms the land-owners statement. "I'm taking some of them to my Elite Four chamber, but the vast majority should remain here to continue producing honey. How many queens do you need?"

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
our bee holes
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 3:55:24 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"let's start small. two? three?" dahlia says. she unbends her elbow, the hand holding the crystal's chest swaying to the deep green of the perimeter.[break][break]

one bodyguard approaches with dutiful gait. when the weight leaves her palm, her hands come together to clasp.[break][break]

"pardon the pun, but we should be careful that this isn't gigantic operation from the onset. your work with the surplus can help disguise any additional operations." the commissioner rests her hand against her heart, like a gracidea petal pressed between a mannered novel's pages. "thank you. both of you. atkins' arrangements will be doing hoenn a remarkable service."[break][break]

[break][break]