340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
friendly passerby [c]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2019 15:30:31 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]she keeps her head down and it's paid off. now that silas has fallen, that rocket has 'disbanded,' names of the defected are on the league watchlist and, without protection, they're being hunted down like prey. 

her name is kept from public records; she's just another pretty girl with cherry lips who makes a living off strangers in the night. she's debated putting up a storefront, joining the working class so that smuggling her goods might be easier, but she's had to reluctantly downsize enough already. she's in the midst of moving all of her things to a more secure location. no doubt the league is going to do a clean sweep once all the rest of the defected are captured and slateport's officially retaken. 

some of her things are in transit at the very moment, but the going is slow. can't attract too much attention at once. so, rather than twiddle her thumbs, she's out exploring

and finding new subjects for her research. 

[newclass=.salempost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anyapost i]color:#861a1e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anyapost b]color:#861a1e;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
friendly passerby [c]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 9:44:50 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
he's not sure how does it: training dogs; it's harder than it looks, especially when they barely listen to any orders. he had the bright idea of taking india out for a nice stroll but the not-so-bright idea of not bringing a leash, because the very idea of one is odd to him. pokemon should not need one and yet india is making him question his decision.

the poochyena is barely able to keep still. india rushes through the tall grass, bursts and destroys a few bushes and hedges, and doesn't slow down not even for a second. alexander is left to play catch-up as he trails behind, quick on his feet.

india bursts through another bush but is surprised when his entire body collides into something. he lets out a yelp! and sinks to the ground, but bounces back to his feet moments after.

and soon, his trainer appears.

"sorry! sorry! are you okay?"

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
friendly passerby [c]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 16:34:22 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]shiva and kain have had their fill of hunting these past couple of weeks. they've been accompanying her on these little excursions, and on the road between her soon-to-be-abandoned lab and the new place. so they're a bit more docile as they walk, halfheartedly sniffing at the pokemon trails alongside the route anya walks along. 

still, they've been given their commands. they'll run after something if need be. 

alexander, and india for that matter, are lucky that the lions aren't hungry, for their first instinct would have been to rip the poochyena apart. instead, they back away from it, hackles raised in warning, sharp teeth glinting as they hiss. 

anya almost lets them have it, but then her gaze flickers. something else crashes through the bushes, following. she subtly holds out a hand and her pyroar back down.

she laughs, a tinkling cherry-sweet laugh, and waves flippantly, smiling warmly. "yes, yes. my lions are a bit skittish and this little guy gave them quite a scare. i'm assuming you're his trainer?"

[newclass=.anyapost b]color:#861a1e;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
friendly passerby [c]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 13:43:36 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
india doesn't realize how close he was to getting mauled to death by two very ferocious looking creatures. he remains oblivious, head tilted upwards with wide-set eyes and a tail that will not stop wagging. his tongue sticks out of his mouth, hanging as he tilts his head at the female.

"i am, or at least i am supposed to be. i can tame dragons just fine but this little guy seems to not want to listen at all." 

alexander doesn't make a comment or even a notion about it but he did notice the demeanor of her pyroars and how swiftly it changed when he arrived. it doesn't take a genius to know that they were on the hunt; possibly still are.

but he's confident enough to let india remain out of his pokeball.

"they are not very common around here." he glances at her lions, cautious. "are you from here?"

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
friendly passerby [c]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2019 3:06:22 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]the poochyena would make better use of itself as a meal for her lions. this much she thinks when it remains blatantly oblivious to the danger it was (and still could be) in. it's not honorable courage, either. it truly is ignorance. and why its trainer--champion stone, she comes to realize--continues to bother with such a creature astounds her. 

but she imagines it has some level of worth to the man. she can make logical sense of that much. 

he's cautious, overtly so. she can appreciate that. cold recognition flits under the surface of her gaze, smothered by a false warmth. the corners of her eyes crinkle as she dimples a smile and shrugs her shoulders. 

"they were actually rescues. my father actually rescued them from poachers in kalos." a lie. 

she sucks in a sharp breath and then juts a hand out. "where are my manners? i'm molly. and i mean, of course, you're...well, you know who you are. it's an honor to meet you."

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
friendly passerby [c]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 5:54:13 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
he doesn't see through her lie because there's no reason to. it matters not where she got the lions but rather what she does with them. but her hunt is none of his business, and so he does not pry any further than he has to. he extends a hand to shake hers.

"alexander is fine." 

he's still not used to it; the title of champion still sounds like a fever dream. he has to learn to embrace it, so he appreciates her comment with a nod of gratitude. at that motion, india barks once, greeting as well.

"so, surely you are not out here simply for a walk. where are you headed?"

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
friendly passerby [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 21:58:11 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]his incessant questions are proving rather annoying. is this how he accosts all travelers he crosses paths with? 

"alexander," she says, keeping her tone slightly wistful. she looks down at the puppy pokemon and offers a small smile, tucks a lock of auburn hair behind her ear. she brushes shiva's shoulder as she does so and the lioness stands, pads tentatively towards the dog and sniffs the top of his head in greeting. her tail curls. 

"well, i'm sorry to disappoint, alexander." she laughs. "my lions don't take well to being cooped up so i truly am just on a walk. we're here to catch a few wild pokemon as well, but other than that..." she shrugs and then her eyes light up. 

"would you care to join us?"

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
friendly passerby [c]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 2:59:40 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
not all travelers, just the suspicious ones. there is a shroud of mystery around her that mars her true nature. he suspects the worse because it would be foolish of him not to. there have been too many incidents where the innocent are preyed upon because of their trust in people. he will not be another.

"we were doing just the same." just out on a regular walk. india's tail wags at the lioness as he inches forward to sniff back, curious. "that sounds lovely. we would appreciate the company." 

and with that, the two start walking, expecting her to follow. the air is quiet; the only thing disturbing the tranquility are their footsteps that crunch against the grass below.

"i hear they are prideful creatures." he says, addressing the lions that walk by her. "i have not had the pleasure of raising one yet. like i said earlier, they are rather rare in hoenn."

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
friendly passerby [c]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 4:04:13 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]she'd been counting on silence so that she might have a better chance to think. but she can't pass up this delightful turn of events. it's not very often she's able to pick the brains of one of the superpowers in hoenn. 

he's cautious. rightfully so, of course, given his position. granted, she wouldn't be surprised if he were as ineffective as the rest of the league. 

"a pity, to be quite honest. they're loyal creatures. difficult to train, but loyal." both purr loudly at her exclamation. they keep pace with india, though it's clear they're shortening their strides to do so. 

"it's silly, i know, but it almost seems strange to think that you go for walks like us normal folk do." she smiles sheepishly and looks the other way. 

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
friendly passerby [c]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 4:20:18 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
india's short legs carry him as fast as they can. thankfully for him the two lions seem to be slowing down for him rather than him keeping up with them. despite that, his tongue still hangs out the side of his mouth, panting quick breaths as he continues on walking without a single worry in his mind.

that makes one of them. 

"normal folk," he laughs, shaking his head. "you say that like i am not normal, that there is a difference between us. there is not." his tone is light, friendly. for now.

"what do you think i do in my free time?"

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
friendly passerby [c]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 16:52:25 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]how much trust can be built between two strangers who've met on an empty road? anya knows the answer to this, yes, but still she seeks to get under his skin, probe just a little bit

"i always imagined you training or in big conference meetings or..." she trails off and laughs softly. "now i see how silly it is." 

she scratches her cheek. "so you wake up and eat breakfast and start your day like everyone else, huh?" she teases. 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga