August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Harcore Monkey Business[M]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 1:38:24 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji didn’t mind working security, not really; it was a cush job, he stood around, had his thoughts to himself, and occasionally got to beat someone up for being too unruly. Considering his history, he didn’t really have a chance with more reputable places, but somewhere a little shady like this?
[break][break]
They put the bread on his table whenever things got a little quiet. He did owe a little to Amor for his instruction that one time, it helped a lot; but since coming back from that dream he had no interest in talking to most of the people from Hammerlocke.
[break][break]
Yet, there’s been a problem; a thief in the night, a pokemon that’s been muscling its way past the other guard and making its way into the pokemon pile. ”Guess that Ranger should be here around now.” He said as he finished his lap around the back and came around to the front.
[break][break]
”Hey, you’re the one that’s here for the pokemon problem, yeah? Name’s Kou, I’m the security on shift right now. The owner’s too scared to show up after he got messed up the other day.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Wanna be like you-oh-oh mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 0:39:23 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Every walk of life is needed to rise to the top. A lesson she knew all too well. A good Ranger has versatility, and can fit any odd job. That's why tonight, she agreed to work to find a culprit. A thief in the night, a knife in the dark.[break][break]

Perfect for practice.[break][break]

The other guy had finished a lap around front. At first, she's staring at him, listening as he spoke. Apparently, there's some Pokemon problem, and after getting messed up, the owner ran for the hills.[break][break]

"Yeah. Genevieve, just call me Genny. Nice to meet you, Kou." She offers a soft smiles, leaning forward. Her smaller, four foot eleven frame barely that big at all. Truly, she was the shortest they came.[break][break]

Best get it out of the way.[break][break]

"So, we're just waiting for them to come, right?" She begins stretching, arms above her head and dipping back-and-forth. A few yoga positions to get herself in the mindset for a long night. Following with her, a red cloak and attire that peers out from nearby, mimicking her motions. A shiny Duskull, who without appendages, attempts to mimic her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE, MISSION[break]
- Genny is in the house now, taking the odd jobs! Meets Kou, and starts stretching.[break]
- Guardian the shiny red Duskull, follows suit.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 1:07:08 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Aye, same to you Genny.”
[break][break]
Kouji wasn’t tall by any means, but she was particularly short. He stood at around a foot taller than her, face mask pulled over the lower half of his face; his golden eyes peered down for a moment before coughing.
[break][break]
”Yeah, they’re tough, and they know how to battle too. All the lads seemed to describe them a bit different, so I can’t tell ya much more, but apprently…We’ll just know?” He didn’t like this much information either, it was too little but then again he couldn’t expect ro-
[break][break]
When did he start worrying about things like that?
[break][break]
”Ain’t that comfy here, we might as well wait in the guard station.” Which was a very fancy word for standing in the corner, a shady place like this didn’t have such nice things, but they never asked any questions in return.
[break][break]
Cushy job really.
[break][break]
”Here we go, ain’t nothing special. So, they’ve got you rangers dealing with this stuff as well huh? You guys sure don’t get no breaks.”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 6:39:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

"Easy enough." Genevieve nods, continuing her stretches. It was one of those cases of wait and see, and know it when they'd see it. Not a bad thing at all, just a matter of sitting, and waiting, but upon being told that they should sit in the guard station, Genny would shrug. Either way, they'd get their culprit.[break][break]

His comment on the Rangers has her chortle a small laugh. "It keeps us busy, but that's just the Rangers for ya'. Just the other day, I had to write documentation on a little brawl inside of a cave, and before that, one on Team Rocket pirates on the open blue." One mission with , the other with , two missions that left her positively swamped with work and clerical work, coming before exercise, training Pokemon, eating, et cetera. But if nothing else, it was fun.[break][break]

Guardian the Duskull continues to make small little bone crackling noises nearby, staring at the duo, as Genny continues stretching. Whatever was causing trouble here would be easily handled.[break][break]

"What do you do for fun, Kou?" she asks, not looking his direction, but giving him no less attention as she pulls a leg up to continue stretching. This was her typical workout routine, and Guardian was imitating.[break][break]

As well as a little cloaked skull could.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Moving to the office space, Genny notes about two other missions she's had recently, and that Ranger's really never got to rest.[break]
- Asks Kou what he does for fun as her and Guardian continue to stretch.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 7:21:05 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji looked over his shoulder and chuckled just a bit; it was definitely getting busy huh? ”Pirates huh? They sure have a lot of freetime, don’t they? I get that every kid wants to be a pirate at some point, but I didn’t think some people would take it that far.”
[break][break]
It was a subtle jest, his voice rang with some mirth before he went into his thoughts, he hummed aloud. He had a few hobbies, but he stated the one that he could actually consider one, instead of simply training. ”Calligraphy, I like the process of carefully turning a singular stroke into art, really good for relaxing as well, I recommend it.”
[break][break]
Kouji considered hobbies a waste of time, but he couldn’t let go of that one, it was too calming, too comfortable.
[break][break]
”Can’t really use that to pass the time here, how about yourself?” He asked hoping for something that would pass the time in this case, like he’d just have to be too lucky for their mark to attack now, wouldn’t he?

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 0:17:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

No kidding... it seemed like every nook and cranny Rocket could infest, they did so. It was frustrating a lot of the time. "Yeah... what can you do though?" Rocket was in a way, another side to the League. Not every Rocket wanted what was best for the world, but they wanted to change it. As much as the League wanted it better too. Twisted methodology...[break][break]

But Kanto was a stark reminder of why Rocket couldn't exactly have their way.[break][break]

Hearing Kouji's enjoyment over calligraphy has her loosen up. It was a neat little hobby to have, and though she didn't share that same love over it. But when he offered the same question back, the Ranger in her wanted to say she couldn't see herself having any right now. "Ranger work doesn't give me much time, but aside from just singing and yoga, I used to enjoy beach volleyball in school." And... then...[break][break]

Nothing. Genny felt a sudden emptiness... maybe she had been pushing herself too far into the Rangers. She didn't know what she liked to do outside of that.[break][break]

Giving her no time to process that, movement was happening on the outside. The thief in the night had already begun moving... and coming here to take what was their own.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Genny isn't sure what the heck she likes doing. She used to play beach volleyball in school, being in Alola, and she likes yoga and singing but... was there anything she took a passion in?[break]
- Now in a workaholic crisis, their mark has arrived on the premises.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 18:33:59 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Empty was a way to put it, but Kouji could understand, he only did it because downtime existed, but he liked to work, put himself into it. ”You can find a new hobby later.” He said with a hushed voice as he crouched down.
[break][break]
He went to his waist, but their mark was here; it was better to stop them in the middle of the way rather than letting them getting away. ”You’re up.” He said as he pulled up Samurott, the pokemon stopped in front of their mark revealing it to have been a pokemon in the way.
[break][break]
Oranguru stood in their way, but the pokemon seemed almost prepared as it tried to use a psychic reactively, but it was blocked by the dark typing before it leapt back. The psychic type looked at the two of them before it ran, throwing a pokeball over its shoulder, giving instructions via Telepathy
[break][break]
”I’ll deal with this ‘mon, you catch that monkey. I’ll catch up.”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 5:56:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

"Got it." Genny begins running already, not thinking twice about it. Hobbies can come later, but that Oranguru was about to get what was coming to them. And with a Pokeball thrown forward, Zagreus the Arcanine bursts out, as Genny orders out.[break][break]

"Bite down and Crunch'em." They'd capture it for later, but as the dog races outwards, fast as the flames the massive dog made, he races around, and cuts the monkey off. Taking this monkey down was integral to the mission at hand. And Kouji could likely handle himself with the other mon. Whatever it was.[break][break]

Unfortunately for Genny, a bit slap of PSYCHIC energy pulled Zagreus up before they could connect and threw them to the side, eyes bloodshot with the look of insanity, as Genny slides across the ground towards Zagreus.[break][break]

No hostage situation.[break][break]

As Zagreus huffs up flames, Genny stares them down, holding her badge out.[break][break]

"You're coming with me."[break][break]

Hopefully, Kouji was faring better...

[break][break]

NOTES

- Genny follows that order, and goes after the monke. Zagreus the Arcanine attempts a CRUNCH, intercepted by PSYCHIC.[break]
- BING BAM BOOM. Damn. He's gettin TOSSED. But Genny slides after, and holds her badge out. This mark is hers to take in.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 5:15:51 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji was stuck facing against a monster, or so it looked; Tangrowth, there was no great advantage to be had, but there was a reason why he had chosen this match-up, it was that singular move that had proven so useful inside of that dream.
[break][break]
”Ceaseless Edge.”
[break][break]
The cutting dark attack, sharpened as much as possible by its own ability, it left darkened shards in its wake; to ward off anyone while he was away on duty; but it slapped back with a powerful grass type move, it was a matter of shaving away at each other; Kouji knew that…
[break][break]
”Wait, why am I fighting fair?”
[break][break]
He brought out his Houndoom, its mouth already aflame as it breathed the powerful cursed flames it was known for as a flamethrower
[break][break]
”Tch, been playing at these gyms too much.”
He said to himself as he deftfully avoided the spikes on the ground, allowing his two pokemon to cover the battle, and he recalled the Tangrowth before placing the ball on the ground. ”Let’s see how she’s doing.”
[break][break]
He made his way over, his two pokemon moving along with him to catch up with the Oranguru, the pokemon was too smart to be trusted, but he couldn't really just kill a pokemon in front of a ranger. "No killing." He instructed his pokemon who gave a sound of affirmation.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 6:53:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

It's not going terribly better for Genny, but it isn't exactly going to shit either. The Oranguru was keeping both the Ranger and the Arcanine at bay, and while Zagreus could get in, he can't do it cleanly. The orangutan continued to aim strike after strike to Genny, a deft intelligence not unlike the species. They knew, if a clean hit was going to be made, Zagreus had to give up his trainer. Moment he did, the Oranguru would crush her chest and kill her instantly.[break][break]

And Zagreus knew it. At the moment, it was a war of attrition. The simian throws out a PSYCHIC meant for Genny, only for Zagreus to jump and tank the shot. He was faster. But not fast enough. No chance. But what the monster doesn't know...[break][break]

Is that Genny knows that too.[break][break]

And lightly underneath her breath, Genny orders. "Agility. Don't let them know." He was gaining speed. Zagreus would be able to take it down in one strike. And he wouldn't hesitate if need be... when Genny sees Kouji, she brightens up to almost wave, but a crushed piece of earth is where she was, as Zagreus pulls her out just in time before a PSYCHIC crushes her weakness.[break][break]

As Genny calls out.[break][break]

"We'll cover you!" Genny, now atop of Zagreus, began to run circles around the simian. To confuse and disorient them. Giving Kouji any opening they desired.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Zagreus and the Oranguru are constantly in a war of attrition, neither side being able to make headway... as Genny orders Zagreus to speed up with AGILITY.[break]
- As Kouji appears, Zagreus saves Genny from certain death, as she rides atop, the duo speeding in a circle around the monkey to give Kouji and opening.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 6:58:24 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
The constant shots of psychic was dangerous, it was something that would kill him instantly, and so he was aware of it straight away. He felt the constant flow of the battle, feeling out the conditions, and letting his experience speak. It was why he moved onto a dash as his Houndoom led the path, allowing Kouji to follow behind the pokemon for a moment as the duo rushed towards the Oranguru.
[break][break]
”Aye, we’ll take him down together. We can’t let Genny do all the work, can we?”
[break][break]
It was why he moved in sync, and then out of sync in a singular moment that created an opening for his opponent. But that was just a fake as his Samurott leapt over his head to protect his trainer in the last moment.
[break][break]
Flamethrower and Ceaseless Edge struck at the same moment, a mixture of flames and darkness, almost cursed in the way they were. He looked over his shoulder as he cracked his shoulder. ”Take the shot, it’s all yours!”
[break][break]
The battle would have to end.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 5:35:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Kouji comes in, and with him, a Houndoom and a Samurott fly into the fray, moving in-sync with flames and and darkness, the Oranguru on their very last legs, their eyes focused too much on the two beasts in front of it, when Kouji makes the call.[break][break]

With fire in his eyes, Zagreus comes in for the final attack. A CRUNCH, though not deadly, enough to chomp into the shoulder of the beast, before the Oranguru faints in total exhaustion. The strikes, the constant blows, everything was ensuring that this orangutan was going down.[break][break]

Once Zagreus' jaws unlock, the ape is on the ground.[break][break]

Hopping off of her Arcanine now, as Genny lands on her boots, she's quick to grab both hands of the monkey to cuff them. Sure, there's mental power behind the psychic ape, but keeping them at this disadvantage will, at least, make this a living hell for them if they continue to be bad.[break][break]

"We did it!" Genny grins over to Kouji, a peace sign from her hand extended out. Zagreus making a little puppy steps despite how big they were, pushing his big head against Genny. The two, inseparable.[break][break]

"Drinks, on me?" She offers.

[break][break]

NOTES

- The Oranguru is on the ropes, and as Kouji's H. Samurott and Houndoom slap it down, Genny's Arcanine CRUNCHES. No chance.[break]
- The ape falls to the floor, and Genny apprehends. A win for them both... Genny offers to go out for drinks. A job well done.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 7:51:30 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji chuckled as he released a sigh, that had been pretty close there for a moment before he shrugged. ”Sure, my shift finishes in fifteen minutes if you don’t mind waiting at the pub nearby.”
[break][break]
It was tight, it was close, and he could feel his heart beating as he matched her peace sign with his own thumbs up. There was usually a lot to talk about after a fight, but getting this guy all sorted out was going to be even more important.
[break][break]
”Smart guys huh? Hope more Oranguru’s don’t start getting the same idea, might end up looking like that Planet of the Primapes movie.” He laughed at his own joke, even if the actual reality of that seemed more terrifying than anything.
[break][break]
Still, he recalled his two pokemon and made to go back around. ”You gonna take ‘em in? Don’t think it’d be smart to just let him roam around.”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:33:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Mission accomplished![break][break]

With the Oranguru taken care of, despite the little shot at Primeapes, the redhead makes a sigh of relief, a slight giggle. Then the fridge horror of an actual Planet of Primeapes. Repressing that one for later...[break][break]

With a Pokeball on hand, and poking it down at the big Oranguru, making sure to keep it in a ball for now, she shrinks the Pokeball, and slides it into her breast pocket, as Zagreus sits on his bottom, the dog staring happily forward, tongue out.[break][break]

"Don't worry! It's just a drink." She grins ear-to-ear. Doesn't matter all too much, just as long as it gets done. "Once we finish up, I'll take them in!" Can't argue with those results!

[break][break]

NOTES

- Trapping the Oranguru in a Pokeball, Genny tells Kouji that it'll be FIIIINE. They can get a drink first, then she can turn it in.[break]
- The Planet of the Primeapes, side note, is one of the most harrowing thoughts. Fridge horror.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 2:24:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: