August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Calming a King
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 7:27:18 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji couldn’t think properly, not with the Absol that constantly bumped his side, it would have been fine were it not for the strong spike dug into his corner. It was almost like he was getting stabbed.
[break][break]
He gave Absol another slushie that he had blended before it was knocked to the side by the irate Dark Type, the king of his pokemon, or so it went. Right now, he was pretending to be the King of the house.
[break][break]
Still, he was back in Rustboro, in his old childhood home, the only person here was him, as it had almost always been. His father…Was most likely still in that hospital, if he had to take a guess. And now, he was waiting for his ‘underling’ Dirk, who he had messaged to get here.
[break][break]
If the man viewed him as a boss, might as well pull on that just a little bit. ”Hey hey, Absol, I get it. We’ll have a dinner party, alright?” And the Dark type huffed aloud.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Pokeparty

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mike

Roads
He/Him
June 16th
Vermillion City
Straight
N/A
Grunt
Houndour
Single
5 height
5 height
Mid-Life Crisis
awards
30 posts
Dirk Evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maybemike
Dirk Evans
Calming a King
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 22:31:03 GMT
Dirk Evans Avatar
He opened the unlocked door with little fanfare, poking his head immedietly followed by several feet below him Houndour also pokes his head in.

Dirk looked down at his partner, who looked up at him

"Think this is the place?"

"Houn-Dour."

"Fair enough! BOSS!" Dirk's voice shouted from the door he stuck his head through "YOU IN THERE?! I DON'T WANNA GET SMACKED BY A HOUSEWIFE AGAIN!"

The red mark on his and Houndour's cheek was impressive in that it was still around.

Even more impressive was how Houndour's skull plated head was read from where he was smacked!

She definitely had a strong arm.

⚰︎ Lets ago
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Calming a King
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 3:48:44 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

”Get the hell in ‘ere Dirk, I need your skills, your very particular set of skills, alright?”
[break][break]
”The only thing that’ll slap you is Absol if he doesn’t get a meal.” Absol seemed to take this as room to howl once more, a loud noise that carried through the walls, and into the rest of the building, it was loud.
[break][break]
The tantrum was coming in full.
[break][break]
”Alright! Alright, look buddy, it’s a surprise, but we’re having a dinner party to celebrate you getting even stronger, alright? Happy?” He stated aloud, his eyes were fixed onto his pokemon.
[break][break]
”Right, Dirk?”

NOTES

Pokeparty

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mike

Roads
He/Him
June 16th
Vermillion City
Straight
N/A
Grunt
Houndour
Single
5 height
5 height
Mid-Life Crisis
awards
30 posts
Dirk Evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maybemike
Dirk Evans
Calming a King
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 12:46:33 GMT
Dirk Evans Avatar
With confirmation given, and just skirting his mind about the fact a Pokémon might severely harm him, he ducked his head out while Houndour entered fully to open the door.

Houndour opened it far enough that Dirk could, awkwardly, and sometimes having to mount it, walk it into the actual apartment itself.

With his name being called, Dirk whipped his head up. "Uhhhhh," He and Houndour shared nervous looks before he looked back to his boss "Y-yeah! Sure! Whatever ya' say boss! What did he say?!" He almost immediately turned to his Houndour in whisper

"Dour." Was the simply reply along with a shrug of his doggy shoulders.

Dirk just sighed, as he got the Bike the rest of the way inside, set it on its kickstand, for Houndour to close the front door.

⚰︎ Bike is now inside the apartment
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Calming a King
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 15:18:10 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

”Tch…Whatever, just make yourself comfortable or something.”
[break][break]
Well, time to make the next meal, Kouji looked at the well cooked steak on the side, the greens, the beans, and even the gravy before he shoved them all in a blender which led to a new set of howls from Absol.
[break][break]
Still, he served it into a bowl and handed it to his pokemon, before looking at Dirk, and his Houndour.
[break][break]
”You guys want so-You didn’t park your bike in my house, did ya?” He asked for a moment as he considered just who he was dealing with.
[break][break]
”If there’s any mud on my floor, I’ll skin the both of ya.”

NOTES

Pokeparty

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Mike

Roads
He/Him
June 16th
Vermillion City
Straight
N/A
Grunt
Houndour
Single
5 height
5 height
Mid-Life Crisis
awards
30 posts
Dirk Evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maybemike
Dirk Evans
Calming a King
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 15:02:09 GMT
Dirk Evans Avatar
Dirk and Houndour looked at the Apartment and how much of nothing was inside. No posters, no plants, hell, Dirk was pretty sure those were just basic curtains hung up over the windows.

Even the Carpet didn't look like anyone stepped on it.

The only sound of anything actually interesting around here was the blender.

"Are we sure he didn't just take the plastic off everything for our visit?" Dirk quietly and exasperatedly joked

"Dour." The Doggy pokemon agreed.

Their boss finally came around to see the duo "Yo, Bo-" Dirk was interrupted by his Boss' rather intense question.

Dirk and Houndour both actually turned to look at the full on chopper bike that was on its kick stand right in the entrance, before looking back at the boss. "Uh... Yeah? Didn't want it gettin' stolen ya' know?"

The subsequent threat didn't exactly visibly affect either partner. Visibly.

"Ha, ha! Yeah, I got it Boss!"

"Dour!"

Immediately they began to sweat and look left right and back the moment their boss' eyes were off them searching for and dirt or mud or even a speck of dust from their passing!

Houndour spotted it first, Bite Dirk's leg, who had to hold in the scream of pain before he rounded on his partner, saw the skin mark, and used his favorite jacket to rub FURIOUSLY into the skid mark, removing it from existence!

Then they returned to their spots with a salute!

⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Calming a King
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 20:16:11 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji nodded slowly as the man and his partner returned, he stared at the two of them before giving a long sigh.
[break][break]
”Whatever, it’s fine. Now then, we’re here to celebrate a very special day, and I’m tasking you with a very important operation, you guys understand that?”
[break][break]
He left the silence hanging in the air for a moment, waiting for their response, and then he allowed a bloodthristy smirk onto his face, for the terrible task that he would set loose upon them.
[break][break]
”You see this bloodthirsty guy over here?” He said as he pointed towards Absol who simply shot Kouji a glare, his eyes began to glow red for a moment before Absol turned away once more. The Premonition pokemon didn’t want anything to do with this silliness.
[break][break]
”Satiate his appetite, or else he might just eat all of us, you guys get that?” He said as he looked back at the two of them just as the door bell began to ring, and he considered ignoring it for a moment.
[break][break]
”We’re going to have a dinner party in his name.”

NOTES

Pokeparty

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Mike

Roads
He/Him
June 16th
Vermillion City
Straight
N/A
Grunt
Houndour
Single
5 height
5 height
Mid-Life Crisis
awards
30 posts
Dirk Evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maybemike
Dirk Evans
Calming a King
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 10:24:32 GMT
Dirk Evans Avatar
Dirk and Houndour got the rather strange impression their boss wasn't impressed with them.

Which to be fair, if they were their boss, they didn't think they'd be very impressive...

Except in style of course!

Dirk and Houndour, showing how they really thought alike, ran a hand and paw respectively through their hair and Skullplate respectively.

"We're your men, Boss!" Dirk said with a thumb jabbed at his smirking face

"Houndour!" Agreed the pokemon at his side, doing a little doggy equivalent!

The men in question, shared a dubious look with each other at the bloodthirsty smirk on their Boss' face.

That then turned into them sharing a look of disbelief at their Boss' claim. Dirk actually raised a finger as if to contest that.

"Are you sure Boss-Pokemon could fit three-" His head turned to the door beside him "T-there wasn't anyone out there when we- s-should I?" Dirk reached a hand out to open the door

⚰︎ Horror movie moment.
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Calming a King
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 10:29:03 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji sighed.
[break][break]
”You can fit anything if you chew enough.”
[break][break]
But he did move to grab the door himself, he was the person who lived here after all. But the only person at the door was a delivery man holding a little kennel to keep a dog in. ”Huh? Who the hell’s the dog from?” He looked around before back at the delivery driver who just shrugged and handed the paperwork to him.
[break][break]
It was one of his old man’s associates from Kanto, some kind of gift? Maybe it was due to some correspondence in the past, but it didn’t matter to Kouji.
[break][break]
He took out the small pokemon, holding him up by the scruff. It was a Growlithe, an adorable one even. The fur was a different colour to the usual, a rarer variant perhaps? ”Oi Dirk, I ain’t much of a fire trainer, you want ‘em?” Kouji asked as he walked back over, kicking the door closed with his leg before he handed the Growlithe over to Dirk.
[break][break]
”You seem like the kind of guy who can take care of a puppy.”

NOTES

Pokeparty

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Mike

Roads
He/Him
June 16th
Vermillion City
Straight
N/A
Grunt
Houndour
Single
5 height
5 height
Mid-Life Crisis
awards
30 posts
Dirk Evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maybemike
Dirk Evans
Calming a King
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 1:45:13 GMT
Dirk Evans Avatar
Dirk backed away and gave his boss all the room he needed to open that door! What? He didn't want to get smacked out of the way! He course, that didn't matter, cause the moment Dirk heard 'Dog' he was suddenly sparkling eyes and cupped hands to his cheek as he struck a pose.

"What dog?! WHAT DOG, BOSS?!" Was his excited cries, waving a hand towards his boss in the doorway "Is it a cutie! Of COURSE it is! its a doggy! Whats the doggy boss!"

Houndour sighed, head drooping "Dour..."

"KYAAAAAA~!" Dirk exclaimed at seeing the off color'd Growlithe in his boss' hands, his hands coming up to his cheeks as he cuu'd across the room! "Look how adworable it is! Its a puppy~!"

Dirk lifted the newly handed Puppy above his head so he could look up at it "Hello there~! Aren't you just so adorable~!"

The Growlithe in question leaned forward to sniff at Dirk's face before giving him a tentative lick "Grow..."

"I think-" A quick check "He likes me boss!" Dirk pulled the Growlithe to his chest, drowning it in his leather gloved' hand as a torrent of pets assault the Growlithe, who actually leaned into it! No doubt preferring this treatment far more than whatever it had to go through before!

"Houn..." Houndour sighed, putting a paw to its face.

⚰︎ Girly Dirk? Never.
[/quote]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Calming a King
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 11:27:20 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Watching Dirk get so excited was almost adorable, even if the man was pretty much twice his age.
[break][break]
Cute didn’t have a number.
[break][break]
”Glad you like ‘em, make sure to take good care of him. I wanna see a strong Arcanine one of these days.” He said as he looked at Dirk, and then at the uniquely coloured Arcanine.
[break][break]
”Wouldn’t surprise me if he did, you’ve got a way with dog-pokemon, but now back to kitchen, bet this guy is hungry.” He said trying to finally get this man to do what he wanted him to do.
[break][break]
Satisfy his Absol’s Tantrum.
[break][break]
Just as he thought that, a howl ripped through the house.

NOTES

Pokeparty

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[/quote]
[/quote]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights