Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Bee Strong [M]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 9:37:11 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Evidence points to bees.[break][break]
A call from a distressed John Peters, you know, the farmer, gets Navy out of bed early. A call from Navy to Noel probably gets him out of bed early. When the duo pile into Navy’s truck to head out to the Peters farm, the sun’s barely creaking above the sealine. Sunrise is always fun to watch. Would that it rose over a kinder morning.[break][break]
I’d kill for some pancakes.” Navy complains. “Especially now that the diner’s cleared out. All the college kids are off earning their degrees.”[break][break]
Glancing over at his deputy, he can’t stifle a smirk. Noel’s around their age. Were it not for his hero getup, he’d mistake the guy for one of their ilk.[break][break]
You know, you could’ve spent the past few years getting yourself a degree.” It’s a lost cause. Navy’s the same way. In any given room, he’s probably the man with the least education.[break][break]
Arriving at the farm, there’s steam rising off the sea. Two tauros were stung to death while they slept. Bees, gotta be. They’ve got a situation on their hands.[break][break]
Hope you’re ready, we’ve got some rogue combee to deal with.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Bee Strong [M]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 20:04:50 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel answers the call from Navy, his sleep broken by the sheriff's explanation of the job ahead of them. He rises up and after meeting up with Navy along with a brief introduction of their task, they get in Navy's vehicle and begin heading along to their destination. It was bright and early, too early for Noel. He let out a soft yawn while covering his mouth while in the passenger seat. [break][break]

"I didn't have time to eat anything either. But I guess duty calls and we can eat whatever we'd like after this mission. Heh, school wouldn't do me any good. I couldn't learn anything there that would help me here.[break][break]

He had gotten used to the grizzled veteran's quips by now. After all their time together Noel had grown rather fond of the sheriff's company. He could trust him to see any mission through together.[break][break]

After arriving and inspecting the dead Tauros' bodies, noticing their countless stings, Noel scoffs in disbelief.[break][break]

"Combee did this? I'm having a hard time believing that from their small bodies. And I thought they were friendly?"[break][break]

Just then from seemingly out of nowhere, a lone Combee appears and rushes towards Noel, unaware of its presence. It aims its stinger towards his back with a deadly intent.[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Bee Strong [M]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 12:39:52 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

It won’t help you here, the sheriff muses, but it’d help you do something that matters. Learn how to be a farmer. Learn how to argue law. Learn how to work a spreadsheet. It’s a boring life, but it’s safe.[break][break]
Words left unsaid. He knows they won’t get through to him. Noel has the same ideals driving him as Navy himself. The deputy draws from a well more abstract and esoteric than Navy, but it’s no less potent.[break][break]
Seen it a few times before. They’re nice and friendly ‘til someone pisses ‘em off. When that happens, you don’t wanna be anywhere close by.”[break][break]
As if to demonstrate the point, a combee flies out of the blue yonder. Although it bears smiling faces, they fly towards Noel with deadly intent. Buzzing madly, they raise their stingers, meaning to bring an end to the deputy’s short and merry life.[break][break]
Hattori has something to say about that. Once more, the sneaky little Greninja emerges from the shadows cast by the sun. Jumping up past Noel, he strikes at the combee with a shadowy kunai. The combee goes flying back, mewling and protesting until it hits a tree, falling down fainted.[break][break]
Already? Shit.” Flinging out a pokeball, Voyager roars and strides around the two lawmen with a serious expression.[break][break]
Lesson three: fire’s our friend. Tell me you’ve got a fire Pokemon or something.” The buzzing on the wind serves as a messenger: more are coming.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Bee Strong [M]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 19:31:17 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Huh? Er... No I don't, but I've got someone just right for this situation."[break][break]

Sending out his Eevee, the small and furry Pokemon leaps out in front of them. It growled at the Combee, ready to take down its opponent once they made their move.

Noel felt ill prepared for this moment. He would make a mental note to acquire more Pokemon once they were finished taking care of all these Combee. He thought he could do well enough with the partners he had already but it wasn't as simple as that. He would need a whole lot of coverage in his team with a Pokemon right for every problem he would come across like this one now.[break][break]

While thinking too much on this, a massive swarm of Combee fly out from trees surrounding the field. They charge at the pair of trainers and Noel finally snaps out of it and yells out an order to Eevee.[break][break]

"Eevee you know what to do, take them down!"[break][break]

As if by magic the little one's tail begins to glow before beginning to release star shaped projectiles towards its opponents. Each Swift ray landing its mark on the flying intruders as they fall one by one. Eevee continues it relentless assault as more and more of the infuriated insects appear out of the woodworks.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Bee Strong [M]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 17:53:17 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

You gotta be ready for anything.” Navy instructs the deputy. “Gym leaders and their trainers? They’ll stick to one type. Sometimes. On paper, my gym’s a dragon gym.” And he has a whole brood of dragons, lurking in the caves outside town. The townsfolk of Dewford have taken a fierce pride in their sheriff’s dragons. Some of them sell plushes based off of Vortigern and the others.[break][break]
But when you’re in the real world, fighting for real stakes, gotta be versatile.” Voyager shows the worth of versatility. Howling, he charges alongside the smaller Pokemon’s swift shooting stars with extreme speed. He smashes into the combees like a comet, sending one flying towards Navy.[break][break]
It lands at his feet. Navy’s blood turns to ice in his veins.[break][break]
They have no eyes. Where their eyes should be instead grows barnacles. They’re dead things. Lost Pokemon cast up to shore from the rift.[break][break]
Deputy, these Pokemon are already dead.” Navy’s tone turns dark. “Mission’s changed. We’re not subduing them. We’re culling them. And then, we gotta go into the caves.”[break][break]
Navy has not taken Noel into the caves yet. He has not permitted the boy to see the true horrors swimming beneath the sea. For these past weeks of training, he has let him keep his innocence, playing the hero.[break][break]
Today that must change.[break][break]
Voyager’s howl heralds the morning sun. It both blinds the sightless horrors, making the combees all scream deathless wails, and it heals the Eevee.[break][break]
Go!

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Bee Strong [M]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 19:51:49 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The dread in Navy's voice caused Noel's more lax attitude towards the situation to become one of dire urgency. He had never seen such freakish looks from a Pokemon before. Were they truly lost? Was there no way of saving these zombified creatures, he thought. He hesitated to attack for a moment but decided to adhere to Navy's plan, the sheriff surely knew better than he did.[break][break]

"I... All right Navy. I don't understand what's going on but they definitely don't look very nice. Eevee go in and finish them off!"[break][break]

For every Combee that fell from the air due to Eevee's projectiles, it would rush in with Quick Attacks to end their suffering. The process was long but sure enough the field would be littered with the bodies of Combee all splayed onto the floor. Yet for each one they took down more and more appeared and the horde seemed endless. Noel's Eevee was showing signs of fatigue as he clenched his teeth showing signs of frustration.[break][break]

"How many more can there be?! There seems to be no end to them..."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Bee Strong [M]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 19:58:16 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

No time to explain right now. Here’s what we’re gonna do. Noel, get on Voyager. I’m pulling out Lizzy. We’re gonna let ‘em chase us. We’re gonna gather up every last one of ‘em we can, because they’ll be following us. I’ll deal with ‘em. Then, we make a break for the cave. Got it?”[break][break]
Navy prays that he does. Lizzy comes out of her pokeball and surveys the scene. She doesn’t need to be told that things are looking grim. She bends down, letting her rider hop on. Rubber burns against the soft grass and sand. The two are off, hopefully with Noel in tow.[break][break]
Hattori’s jumped out of his ball as well. He’s tossing water shuriken in the air to buy them time and keep the swarm irritated. They’re coming. They’re made. They’ll only grow angrier with time as their prey eludes them. It’d take a real miracle to deal with this now.[break][break]
Keep your Eevee firing those shooting stars! We can’t afford to stop now!

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Bee Strong [M]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 19:12:51 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Gotcha, I'll be right behind you. Come on Eevee, let's go."[break][break]

Eevee stops for a moment to climb onto Noel's body, perching itself onto his shoulder as Voyager runs towards them. The Arcanine zooms right by them and Noel promptly hops onto his back, the three of them now swiftly rushing along the field with Combee right on their tail.[break][break]

"Hold them off for a little while Eevee, we gotta place our faith in the sheriff now."[break][break]

Voyager catches up to Navy, the two trainers side by side as Noel's Eevee continuously assaults the winged predators. More and more come from the side bushes until it seemed like no more reinforcements were to appear.[break][break]

Noel shouts out to Navy. "All right Navy I hope you've got something up your sleeve because now's the time to use it."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Bee Strong [M]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 22:04:59 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

They’re in for a long day – probably the longest of Noel’s life. His longest day was in April. There’ll be longer days yet, for both of them, but this one will test them.[break][break]
Even still, he knows he must break out his trump card here and now or risk disaster. From there, they must go on the offense. That is the only plan a man like Navy can formulate. He’s hopeless at playing defense.[break][break]
Alright, Shuwen, you’re up.” Navy throws out the sole Pokemon he owns as impressive as Vortigern. Shuwen the Urshifu, rushes forward in a blast of red light. Looking up at the massive swarm that looms above, his eyes betray no reflection.[break][break]
Lesson four: trump cards are meant to be used. They don’t do anyone any good sitting in your hand. Come on!” Affixed on top of Navy’s wrist is a broken watch. He wears it day and night. Atop the shattered face of the clock is a stone.[break][break]
Shuwen is consumed by brilliant light as the combees descend. As the light subsides, even more power is drawn towards the legendary fighter. Were he any lesser creature, this much infinity energy would surely overwhelm his body. Even a pair of normal humans can feel the power thrumming through Shuwen.[break][break]
Shuwen! Z-Move: COMBO HIT.” His bear, standing twelve feet tall and thundering with energy, launches himself into the air. When his g-max rapid flow hits, it is a sight to behold. His fists are a blur. With the power of a z-move, his whole body seems to be a hurricane. He bellows a cry from the bottom of his heart, sparing no combee in the hefty assault. They fall like rain. Each of them is crushed. Each of them is useless.[break][break]
The moment ends. The whole swarm has been tossed down. Navy feels the exhaustion Shuwen feels.[break][break]
Gotta…gotta get to the cave before more of them get out.” He wipes sweat from his brow. “Come on, Deputy. Shuwen, have yourself a nice rest.” Though he might have only bathed in the power of mega evolution for a brief time, the bear flops out around the many, many combees.[break][break]
At least there’ll be someone close by if they reanimate.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Bee Strong [M]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 20:31:42 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Sensing the strain that this power must have taken on both Navy and his Pokemon Urshiu, Noel nods to the sheriff, the both of them riding on their respective Pokemon and aiming for the cave ahead. What was that power, Noel thought. Is it something he could attain after enough time? It felt like he learned something new about both the world and Pokemon every time he and the sheriff adventured out together. He would push these thoughts back as safety should be his first priority right now.[break][break]

"We're almost there Navy, it looks like that was the last of them. I don't know if we could have survived if there were any more."[break][break]

He felt powerless against his foes. Sure he could take them on little by little but the sheer number of them was too much for him alone. This only strengthened his resolve to get stronger, wanting to face on any challenge by himself and not have to rely on help just like now. He appreciated everything Navy had done for him so far but he wouldn't be happy unless such strength was in his grasp.[break][break]

The two of them finally arrive at the cave, he would hop off Voyager and return his Eevee back to his ball as they delve a little deep inside as to hide from the vicious Combee. He lets out a sigh in relief and leans against the cold hard stone wall as he awaits further instruction from Navy.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bee Strong [M]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 3:47:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)