30 posts
Dirk Evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maybemike
Dirk Evans
A Sad Doggy Dog Kinda Night
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 3:27:10 GMT
Dirk Evans Avatar
Dirk was in a real pickle today. He was suppose to help out with his Boss, but then Boss got busy and just sorta tossed him the mission to go Solo. And cause it was Boss, he would probably get the tar beaten outta him verbally if he messed it up!

"Well... I guess its a good thing I didn't?" Dirk lamented, taking a bite out of his pickle. "Aaah!" He was almost immediately bowed over by the lil thing he was supposed to grab which, as it turned out, REALLY LOVED PICKLES! That fact became readily apparently since he had the thing for an hour or two.

"Probably Metaphorical ones as well~." Dirk cried, as tears fell down his cheeks from under his sunglasses, at the third pickle that got beaten out of his hands by the bright yellow Growlithe at his feet, currently chewing away at the pickle on the ground.

Dirk was crouched on the side walk of Petalburg city, a few blocks away from where he stole it from some scientist lookin guy, drive by snatching it was called. They were eating pickles from the nice man behind the cart stand, mainly so Dirk could eat something while he moped about his poor luck, but its turned to feeding his new Growlithe... Which had strange rules about eating people food.

Obviously since its on the ground, its now free reign... Or so the mentality of the yellow Growlithe before him was obviously working under, since it never took a bite unless a pickle was on the ground. So it beat it out of his hands to force it on the ground...

"Grow..." His own patted his leg, as Dirk sighed.

"Dour!" Pointed out his Houndour partner, since the Growlithe seemed to love Dirk and his pickle giving ways.

Or maybe it liked he was so bullyable?

It'd be just like Boss if not as threatening.

Letting the Dog finish off its pickle, Dirk nabbed it by under its arms and held up to his face, where it smiled with its tongue out at him.

Him and the dog shared a long hard eye exchange, sunglasses to Doggy dog eyes, before the Pup licked his face.

Dirk cried harder! Tears streaming down his face as he hugged the lil guy! "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?!" He lamented to the skies "I WILL NAME YOU PICKLE, AND I WILL LOVE YOU, AS I FIGURE OUT WHAT I AM TO DOOOOO~!" He rubbed his head up and down the growlithe's own head as snuggled the cute lil doggy, his soul crying out its pain! "I have to give you up, but who knows what they'll do to you?! I can't give you to em, but if I don't I'LL GET GOT!"

With a great heaving sad sigh, he lowered the perpetually happy puppy dog so he could look at it again, he sighed and drooped his head "Honestly~! How the hell am I s'pose to get out of this pinch?" He held his head up to the sky, as he prayed "Please! Someone! Anyone! Give me an answer!"

⚰︎ Dirk has the biggest confliction of self preservation and his love of Dogs. He needs a hero to solve his problem!
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 16:09:22 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Running through the streets of Petalburg City, donning the ranger uniform that she'd been issued for the organization, Yuina couldn't feel any more ashamed of wearing the uniform right now as she was trying to track down the target of the mission she'd been sent on that was stolen right from under her! She couldn't believe this was happening, she was keeping an eye on things all day and making sure her target was safe, and then another moment gone by and it was stolen and gone into the city streets![break][break]
The rangers had gotten reports of a targeted attack on a scientist who was studying a rare and endagered Growlithe in Petalburg, and it was endangered because it was shiny? Yuina wasn't quite sure what that meant really, but in any case it was an assignment she'd been given to keep watch as the scientist was transporting the Growlithe to their safe facility to rehabilitate it so it could be returned to the wild. Everything was going great, she'd been trailing the scientist to make sure that his trip through the city went off without a hitch, and then all of a sudden he was side swiped and the Growlithe was gone! She couldn't let this happen, not on what was a solo assignment she'd been given! What would it look like if she came back as a mission failed when she was by herself? She couldn't spend her entire ranger career having to be partnered with other rangers, they would never take her seriously![break][break]
The stakes raised, and her up and coming reputation on the line, Yuina was dead set on getting this Growlithe back and was going to do whatever it took. Running through the city streets tailing Zeri the Umbreon who was searching for the fire type's scent, the dark type stopped briefly at a walkway intersection before barking and leading them off in its specified direction.[break]
"Keep up Zeri, I know you can find them," Yuina huffed, running and doing her best to keep up as the Umbreon ran ahead, it sniffed at the ground again, its ears twitching, and soon turned another sharp corner where it came face to face with a man and the yellow Growlithe in question. The Dark type stood at attention, bared its fangs in a snarl, and as Yuina caught up and stood behind her Umbreon, she was pleased to see their target.[break][break]
"You! You're not getting away with that Growlithe," Yuina remarked, this was it! Her chance to complete her mission!

notes[break]
Mission: Shiny Hunt -> Petalburg City[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mike

Roads
He/Him
June 16th
Vermillion City
Straight
N/A
Grunt
Houndour
Single
5 height
5 height
Mid-Life Crisis
awards
30 posts
Dirk Evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maybemike
Dirk Evans
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 1:22:32 GMT
Dirk Evans Avatar
Dirk's head whipped around at the towards the snarling Umbreon, and his head tilted to the side in confusion. He would of scratched his head if he had his hands free. "C'mon now, this isn't exactly the help I was- IS THAT A RANGER?!"

Dirks eyes practically bugged out of his sockets and past the top of his sunglasses, his hands raised Pickles over his head which had a giddy look on its face as it kicked its legs like it was playtime!

Houndour and Growlithe also panicked! They both immediately looked to the buildings and street respectively, before they swung back and collided head first with each other! Houndour, with his skull forehead plate, clearly came out the better, but it still wasn't okay!

"H-hey now! Can't we talk about this?!" Dirk took a hesitant step back, leaning away from the ranger across from him "L-look, clearly theres some mix-up, because this Growlithe is- uh- totally- HOUNDOUR SMOG IT!" Dirk pointed, the shiny growlithe ass first under his arm!

"HOUN-DOUR!" The first dark exhaled a purple cloud of toxic fumes, before the group of three jumped on the bike and tore rubber and left a dust cloud in their wake!

⚰︎ CHEESE IT!
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 2:48:29 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Her goal was in her sights, Yuina had found the perpetrator that stole the Growlithe from the scientist she'd been trailing and didn't even clock that there were two of the canine Pokemon in the same space, only that she found him and she was ready to finish this mission. Zeri stepped forward, eyes sharp, yellow rings glowing, ready to strike, and the thief attempted to make a plea.[break]
"Oh no, I watched you steal that Growlithe, I-," Yuina tried to say, there was no way he could talk himself out of having not done it when she saw him do it clear as day. There was a small bit of panic, a little scuffle between the other Pokemon, and then all of a sudden Yuina was coughing and shielding her eyes as one of the canines filled the area with smog![break][break]
"Wait, stop," Yuina said between coughs, she wasn't through, not by a long shot! Coughing and trying to cover her face, she returned Zeri and released another Pokemon above her, and from the air wind rushed down and dispersed the thick smog. Rasza the Charizard lofted in the air and came down on her feet, landing next to Yuina who tried to catch her breath. She took out another Pokeball and released Alossa the Ponyta, and she had a plan to get the Growlithe back![break]
"Alossa! Follow that bike, as fast as you can! We're going to follow you in the air and see if you can force them into a spot we can grab the Growlithe," Yuina called and the Ponyta took off with as much speed as the bike did, the sound of its engine revving still in the near distance. Then Yuina moved to mount Rasza as the dragon started to lift in the air, and for a brief moment, something about situating herself and preparing for flight felt... Familiar? Like there was some kind of muscle memory there... Yuina shook it off, now was neither the time nor the place, she was on a mission![break][break]
Following the sounds of the bike's engine, Alossa galloped at great speeds through the city to gain some ground, and soon enough the Ponyta had the bike in his sights, still a ways behind, but in pursuit all the same!

notes[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mike

Roads
He/Him
June 16th
Vermillion City
Straight
N/A
Grunt
Houndour
Single
5 height
5 height
Mid-Life Crisis
awards
30 posts
Dirk Evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maybemike
Dirk Evans
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 3:56:30 GMT
Dirk Evans Avatar
The bike was disordered chaos! Houndour was off his perch, Dirk was half straddling his bike, Pickle was HANGING ON BY BITING ONTO A HANDLE, Growlithe was ass up in between Dirks legs, CHAOS I TELL YOU!

Dirk began damage control, even as he swerved through traffic at eighty miles an hour! A single miss turn and he'll no doubt splat himself and his pokemon into the back of some truck! He shoved Houndour's helmet on its head and shoved it up onto its perch, he dragged Growlithe out from under his legs and used his teeth to pull back on the google straps before snapping them onto Growlithe's eyes with a snap and a yelp from the dog in question. Finally, he right himself and shoved Pickle off the bike handle and to Growlithe, who immediately dog piled their fellow Shiny companion.

"THIS IS WHY WE KEEP HELMETS AND GOGGLES ON FOR MINOR STOPS!" Dirk's panicked and screaming shout filled the air as he suddenly had to jerk his tires to avoid impacting a semi's back, taking them into a side street and hurtling through a red light!

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Dirk Screamed, as car horns sounded as he had to dive and dip and dodge past on the bike, nearly loosing his side mirror!

"DOUR!" "GROW!" His two doggy partners in crime also screamed in fear, as they played roulette with death!

⚰︎ Oh boy, they're in hot water now! And not just because of the fire types!
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 20:34:40 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

In hot pursuit, figuratively and literally given all of the fire types that were involved in the situation, Yuina held on to Rasza as the dragon flew through the air, following the utter chaos that was their target below. She was more concerned for Alossa though as the maniac rode his bike right into oncoming traffic, and she worried that the Ponyta was going to get hit by something. But all of the vehicles that were caught up in the bike revving through everyone's business stopped long enough for Alossa to gallop and leap through with little issue, save for the onslaught of honking horns and angry yelling.[break][break]
Gaining on the bike and keeping it in his sights, the fire type pushed himself with his furious flames and whinnied with great huffs as he was catching up and quick! Yuina motioned for Rasza to come closer to the ground, as close as she could still without being in a great vantage point to grab the Growlithe that he stole. Alossa was trying to guide the bike out to a more open area while Yuina was poised above, they were so close and they were not going to let the thief out of their sight!

notes[break]