Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
refactor #1
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 23:33:43 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

waited until he was well into the wilds of the Safari Zone before he released his TYPE: NULL.[break][break]

They were here to continue their prior training. Before, the amalgamation of flesh and metal had proved itself to be unruly, unhindered, unreliable in the face of any true battles.[break][break]

It needed to be trained, more so than almost any other Pokémon Barnaby had ever owned.[break][break]

But it would fall in line, as all the rest did.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
premium safari ticket [0/4]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -30px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 180px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
refactor #1
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 3:36:30 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY TREECKO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GIGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF STORM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 4/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
refactor #1
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 23:17:48 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

The thing was massive, really, compared to most Pokémon. Measured from the tip of its shackled crest, TYPE: NULL outdid Barnaby's height by a few inches. Its bulking shoulders pushed through the brush easily, but that also meant stealth wasn't exactly on their side.[break][break]

The scurrying of critters and the fluttering of wings proceeded every stride. Nothing wanted to get in the creature's way — unfortunately, some didn't have much of a choice.[break][break]

Quick on its feet, an oddly-colored TREECKO sprinted from a nearby cluster of shrubs. Where its teal sheen may have hidden it better in the spring months, now the surrounding vegetation was beginning to brown, leaving it starkly vulnerable.[break][break]

"Remember, temper yourself." The TYPE: NULL snorted roughly and pawed the ground, ready to strike.[break][break]

"Go."

catching TREECKO [break]
premium safari ticket [1/4]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -30px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 180px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
refactor #1
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 1:07:43 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TORCHIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AERIAL ACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUSH CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
refactor #1
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 23:19:43 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

The warning did little to lessen the TYPE: NULL's inherent viciousness. [break][break]

Against such a small creature, even an attack meant to subdue rather than kill was overwhelming. The TREECKO screeched in pain, grabbing at the open wound that had been ripped into its side. Slick blood wet the grass beneath its webbed toes.[break][break]

"Not your best attempt." Barnaby remarked dryly, clicking his tongue. [break][break]

He'd have to be sure to seek medical treatment for the TREECKO. For now, it remained within the Safari Ball used to capture it.[break][break]

A fluttering of tiny wings nearby drew Barnaby's attention to the side. There, he saw a small TORCHIC trying to escape from what it perceived to be a threat.[break][break]

It was right to be scared.[break][break]

"Try again. This time without cutting it open."

catching TORCHIC[break]
premium safari ticket [2/4]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
refactor #1
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 3:07:03 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUDKIP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
refactor #1
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 23:49:02 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

TYPE: NULL gave its grudging assent with a low, deep rumble. Again, not trying to be stealthy.[break][break]

There was little use now, as the TORCHIC was sprinting through the undergrowth, terrified of the enormous beast at its heels.

SKIPPING[break]
premium safari ticket [2/4]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
refactor #1
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 1:21:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FEEBAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ADAPTABILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]2/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
refactor #1
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 1:33:37 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

TYPE: NULL lunged forward with its insectoid claws extended, landing just-so in order for the TORCHIC to fall between the two limbs when it hit the ground. The bird struggled to get free, but ultimately succumbed to the Safari Ball Barnaby levied at it.[break][break]

"Better. Minimal injuries this time."[break][break]

Pushing its body up to regain its footing, the creature eyed its master with an unsettling stare. It was an expression that was hard to read, given the mask it wore. [break][break]

Was it unsatisfied with that sort of hunt? Did it want something more?[break][break]

Perhaps a small break would do it good.[break][break]

"Come. There's a pond nearby." As they approached the water, Barnaby silently wondered if the thing even needed nourishment.[break][break]

TYPE: NULL approached the bank. Before dipping its feet in, it noticed a small fish near the surface. A FEEBAS, unaware of its presence. Immediately the Synthetic Pokémon began to crouch, preparing to attack.

catching FEEBAS[break]
premium safari ticket [3/4]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
refactor #1
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 18:55:23 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHIVACHU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
refactor #1
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 22:59:22 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

TYPE: NULL's strike was lighting-quick. It upended the FEEBAS from the water itself, sending it flopping onto the nearby shore. It almost continued its attack, if not for Barnaby's sharp whistle — just loud enough to break the beast's hyper-focus.[break][break]

It stilled, but looked particularly agitated at having to temper itself. TYPE: NULL was not meant for this sort of restraint.[break][break]

After catching the FEEBAS, Barnaby gestured to a small clearing near the water's edge, about fifteen feet from where they stood, semi-obscured by creeping willow vines.[break][break]

"The Pikachu there. Bring it to me — alive." [break][break]

Those oh-so intelligent eyes narrowed in response before the TYPE: NULL disappeared into the undergrowth, skulking toward its target.

catching SHIVACHU[break]
premium safari ticket [4/4]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
refactor #1
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 0:22:31 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SHIVACHU!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] the safari warden calls you back.