TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: CHE #3
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 4:17:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Two down, one to go.

With the other Ultra Beasts scooped up, Eva can’t help but feel a little left out. Her gaze trained over to the Guzzlord after was safely on his feet. Magearna seemed to be holding her own quite nicely as a FLUER CANNON sparkled into existence, nearly roasting the poor Ultra Beast.

Eva wet her lips, already brimming with excitement and anticipation of the research opportunities that could blossom from the capture of this pokemon. She let an Ultra Ball fly, sucking up the smaller Guzzlord and pinging in success shortly after.

They wouldn’t have too much time to celebrate their victory. The roars of the incoming Ultra Beasts rattled her to her core, “Yeah, let’s get out of here. That’s enough for now.” Eva tucked the Ultra Ball away into one of the pockets of her Megalopolan suit, “Let’s lose em in the canyons,” she suggested, motioning for Cian and Hideo to follow her through the carved maze and eventually back home.

&

27 make use of vast of debris-based canyons, valleys, or tunnels created by guzzlord having eaten through city districts.

h58FSQ3Q

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]