4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 13:14:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
Follow the spark

[attr=class,lyric2]
Hear the heart

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
all things beautiful will one day shine

[attr=class,bulk]
Is Mesprit far more entertained by Toto's compliance than the fight itself? It's hard to tell when they're ever so busy stuffing their face with popcorn. Watson charges at the towering giant with guts and determination, but experience sees him getting swept up into a one-sided beatdown that doesn't let up.[break][break]

Even when he's considered down for the count, Mesprit remains in their seat, golden orbs tracing the larger croc's movements with utmost interest. Does he not notice the stirring of one's heart? That disappointment in oneself that begins to seethe? Or perhaps, he already knows that this won't lead anywhere. And so, they'll wait for the tidal wave to ravenously consume or pitifully wither away, taking the time to savour the sweetness of this particular piece of popcorn.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

"Brri!" - Mesprit, 2023

[attr=class,punkihopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentbg]background: #ff5c74;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #ff5c74;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #ff5c74;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #474747; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/nkKYrRJ.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 14:13:59 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Relief came in the form of a strike to the back of the knee.[break][break]

Some Pokemon would have buckled entirely from such a forceful Low Kick. Watson had certainly put his everything into it, launching himself like a missile into the back of the Krookodile's knee. Nero wasn't built like most Pokemon, though. He simply stumbled a half-step, looking over his shoulder to see just what the source of this nuisance was.[break][break]

His eyes met Watson's, and his disappointment gave way to a fresh rush of excitement.[break][break]

Nero's Iron Tail cracked like a whip, but this time Watson was ready for it. He leaped over the attack, twirling through the air to build up momentum for an Aqua Tail of his own. The rising strike to the jaw snapped Nero's head back, and from there Watson saw his opportunity. He looked down towards Nero, blasting the Krookodile with a Hydro Pump forceful enough to keep him airborne.[break][break]

Nero was blasted back from the force of the blow. His struck knee buckled. His arms reached back, trying their damndest to stabilize him before he toppled. For a moment, it looked like he'd fall flat on his back,

Yet the moment passed, and Nero still stood. When Watson tried another blast, he lowered his head, widened his stance, and snorted bullishly. Step by step, Nero marched in defiance of the storm. Before long, he was barreling straight through the Hydro Pump on all fours, water spraying on all sides of him as he beelined towards Watson. The little croc tried to retreat, but it was too late. Another Earthquake-causing stomp awaited him, bashing him straight into the ground.[break][break]

With a self satisfied smirk, Nero punted Watson over towards Toto and Mesprit. It was over.[break][break]

Or was it? There was no trainer to throw in the towel. There was no bell to ring. The only thing that could stop Watson was his own body giving out on him. For the second time, he shuddered to his feet, swaying a little in a punch-drunk daze. This was exactly why he'd come, and he'd be damned if he let Nero keep going easy on him.[break][break]

This time, as Watson rasped his challenge, Nero answered in kind.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 12:30:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
Follow the spark

[attr=class,lyric2]
Hear the heart

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]
At what point do they interfere? They've long since passed the threshold for 'ooooh, Eris is gonna be mad when she finds out', but at what point should they slam the breaks to mitigate the damages done?[break][break]

Surely not now, whilst Watson seems to be on the brink of achieving something wondrous. But just in case, they'll chirp at Toto, as if expecting him to take care of things should they go south.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

"Brri!" - Mesprit, 2023

template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #ff5c74;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #ff5c74;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #474747; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/nkKYrRJ.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 5:29:35 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]An Aqua Tail and an Iron Tail collided with enough force to detonate. Metallic light and high-pressure water exploded out from where their tails crossed, briefly lighting up the whole backyard.[break][break]

Watson had taken the worst of the blow, bouncing across the battlefield like a stone being skipped across the pond. Spinning out into a primal stance, Nero was quick to charge after him. This time, Watson wouldn't take his approach lying down. His Shadow Claws flared out, allowing him to skid back instead of continuing to bounce along the ground.[break][break]

He rose to his feet, water building at the back of his throat. This time, he didn't fire his Hydro Pump too early. Instead, he waited until Nero rose back to his full height. The Krookodile hefted his foot high, preparing for another Earthquake, and was promptly answered by a point-blank Hydro Pump to the gut. Once more, he rocked back, tail resting against the ground to make up for the leg currently being pressed airborne.[break][break]

It was all the opening Watson needed. He darted forward, his Low Kick smashing heavily into Nero's ankle. With a thud loud enough to shake the earth, the Krookodile had finally fallen.[break][break]

Watson wasn't content to leave it there. With a primal, gurgling roar, he leaped towards the fallen Krookodile. Water sheathed his Aqua Tail once more, flicking out to several times its length from the sheer force of his Torrent. For a moment, he seemed ready to bring it down right on Nero's skull.[break][break]

He'd never have the chance. The Krookodile rose to a sitting position, sinking his Darkest Lariat deep into Watson's gut. Unbridled fury ebbed off of the Krookodile in great, rolling waves. Watson fell to the ground, but Nero wasn't about to let him get off as easy as he did before. He lifted him up by his jaws, rolling his neck to bring Watson closer and closer to him. Once the two were practically face to face, he let his Outrage show, using the trapped crocodile as his own personal punching bag.[break][break]

His wouldn't be the only outraged Mesprit sensed. A second source, burning just as hot but tempered by humility, began to flare up by their side. Toto was not happy with how this battle was unfolding, and he'd make it clear the one way he knew how; an Aura Sphere, red with rage as it careened straight into Nero's spine.[break][break]

The Krookodile roared in shock, dropping a Watson wavering at the edge of unconsciousness. Before the darkness could take him, the familiar healing sensation of Life Dew washed over him. Watson's eyes fluttered open, only to widen with shock as he saw Toto extending a hand towards him.[break][break]

Throwing his own pride to the side, he reached back out to take it. A surge of emotion erupted from where their hands touched.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 13:13:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
Follow the spark

[attr=class,lyric2]
Hear the heart

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]
Yes... yes! This is all something that they've seen before! That beautiful determination, the protagonist being beaten down by the world's greatest adversary and then secondary protagonist coming to their aid! Now this is the real life drama that they've been seeing in far too many shows that Salem has showed them and oh, is Mesprit actually enjoying it.[break][break]

Ignore just how numb their ass is after sitting on the ground for so long, they're hooked right to the conflict and watch as the two who had once been glaring at each other now take each other's hands. This isn't a story about the fate of the gods. This is the simple tale of those who roam the earth, fragile beings who refuse to stay weak.[break][break]

And so, like any good audience to a stunning show, Mesprit raises their hands to the sky as pink dust begins to gather into a ball and begins squealing at Watson and Toto to follow.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

"Brri!" - Mesprit, 2023

template by punki

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 18:44:50 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Standing side by side, Watson and Toto each raised a hand to the sky. Life Dew showered the space between them, easing the worst of their pains. A rainbow stretched out through the mists, seeming to connect the two together. If only Isaac had been there to see how far two of his finest had come.[break][break]

Enraged, Nero hefted a foot high, but this time Watson was ready. He charged, not away from Nero's foot but instead towards it. The force of an Earthquake came crashing down, only to be parried back by a rising arc from Watson's Aqua Tail. Even as he was smashed into the ground, he refused to drop his shuddering tail, knowing he was the only thing keeping Toto from getting hurt.[break][break]

It was important that he hung in there. Otherwise, the Water Spout that followed would have been so much weaker.[break][break]

Two blasts of water, stronger than any Toto had mustered up before, shot through the air with enough force to send Nero flying. Watson, not wanting to miss his chance, hopped into one of the streams to ride it onward. Once he'd caught up to the flying Nero, he hopped out of it, sending the Krookodile crashing back to earth with a momentum-driven Aqua Tail.[break][break]

Fissures spread in his wake, and this time they weren't from any Earthquake. When Watson landed, it was atop a near-motionless Krookodile.[break][break]

Watson rasped in celebration, prepared to celebrate with a little victory dance. However, before he could, Toto held up a finger. They needed to make sure. An Aura Sphere, grey with steely determination, danced at the tip of Toto's finger. He let it build power, then pointed it towards Nero to finish the job.[break][break]

Red claws wrapped around Isaac's gut confirmed the worst. The canny old bastard had been playing possum. Nero, knowing he could never avoid an Aura Sphere, decided to do the next best thing. He smooshed Watson into it at point blank range, intercepting it before it could swerve out of Watson's way.[break][break]

Toto sank into a defensive stance, but even he wasn't prepared for how quickly Nero came running out from the smoke. An Iron Tail smashed Toto's thigh, buckling his leg and leaving him wide open for a Darkest Lariat to the throat. The onslaught was relentless, one spinning technique flowing into the next, time and time again.[break][break]

To think, Nero had resorted to stealing Watson's own Spin Cycle.[break][break]

On the final strike, he zigged instead of zagging. His Fire Fang sank around Toto's gut, hefting him airborne just long enough to suplex him into the ground. It looked like, with just one more solid strike, it would be lights out for Toto.[break][break]

Or perhaps, with two Dark Pulses to the face, it was lights out for Nero.[break][break]

Krookodile eye membranes were adapted to harsh desert light, blotting out as much sun as they could. The flash of pure darkness more night-adapted Pokemon could see through was enough to leave Nero completely blinded. He staggered back, trying his damndest to take in what little light the surrounding tiki torches could spare.[break][break]

It left him wide open for the original Spin Cycle. Low Kick. Aqua Tail. Shadow Claw. Rinse, wash, repeat, over and over again, until finally Watson closed in for the finale. He lunged for Nero's bad leg, Ice Fangs sinking into the ankle.[break][break]

As they found their target, Watson's body started to glow . . .

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 8:39:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
Follow the spark

[attr=class,lyric2]
Hear the heart

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]
A swing, a punch. The two are in sync with each other in breaking Nero's stride. And the great baddie is downed... No, wait he's not![break][break]

Mesprit squeals at the revelation, pointing at the Krookodile as he slips and slides his way back into the battle. And pride won't be the end of him as he adopts the tactics that Watson used, utterly dismantling their offence -[break][break]

Another development! He's blind in the dark, stumbling about as the little Totodile begins to whale on him once more, gathering energy... beginning to glow...

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

"Brri!" - Mesprit, 2023

template by punki

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 1:40:26 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]How many emotions could come from a single glowing Totodile?[break][break]

Excitement, obviously, was the first. An adrenaline rush pounded through the Totodile's veins. No dream was past his reach. No limit could hold him back. The power he'd longed for, that he'd lacked for so long, now lied at the tips of his claws. All he needed to do now was take it.[break][break]

It faded as quickly as it came. In its place was dread. Evolution didn't just change a Pokemon's body. It changed the core of their very being. Would he still be the same old Watson? Or would he become as vicious and bitter as the Krookodile he was currently wrestling with? The unknown stretched before him, and it was terrifying.[break][break]

Guilt followed in its wake. Could he really take this step without Isaac? They'd been together for every step of this journey. How could he just leave him behind now? Wouldn't that hurt Isaac just as much as not being at Sootopolis hurt him?[break][break]

He wondered if he could continue living for the same simple pleasures that had always driven him.[break][break]

He wondered if his fear at taking the next step would always hold him back.[break][break]

He wondered if, compared to all of Isaac's always Pokemon, he'd always be some stupid kid.[break][break]

He wondered if thinking less of the him he was today was even fair.[break][break]

He wondered if he'd been unfair to himself for longer than he'd even realized.[break][break]

The light of evolution dispersed, and Watson was unchanged. He released his hold on Nero's leg, stumbling back in a daze. As he did, the confused Krookodile turned to face him. He lifted Watson by the tail, looking at him as if he'd suddenly grown four heads. With each poke to the gut, he tried to figure out what the fuck had just happened.[break][break]

Yet maybe, just maybe, Watson's answer was for nobody but himself.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 2:20:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
Follow the spark

[attr=class,lyric2]
Hear the heart

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]
The power of evolution is a wondrous, curious thing. A single step and a single moment sinking into the innate power allows a pokemon to cross generations upon generations of survival and growth. It's something that many pokemon yearned for, to grow stronger than ever -[break][break]

But then they feels it: Dread, fear, guilt. Cold feet at the very idea of change. It's not the first time they've sensed this from another, but what is the conclusion that he's drawn from going through all these fluttering emotions? Floating about, they simply watch as Watson's picked up by his tail and prodded at by Nero.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

"Brri!" - Mesprit, 2023

template by punki

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 3:35:33 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]If Mesprit understood Watson more than Nero or Toto did, they sure weren't telling. Instead, they were content to sit back and watch things unfold. Watson simply answered these confused stares and inquisitive jabs with a silly, relaxed smile that spread across his face.[break][break]

At this display of weakness, Nero tossed the croc to the ground. Mesprit would be able to feel outrage and disgust ebbing off of the Krookodile. How dare this Totodile push him so hard, only to walk away from his full potential? How dare he not even accept his just reward for all the effort he put in? Did he think it was beneath him? Did he think this fight was beneath him?[break][break]

Nero took a step forward, trying to finish the fight. However, before he could approach, his leg buckled. Between Watson's unwillingness to continue, and Nero's inability to approach, it appeared that this battle had ground to a halt.[break][break]

Toto looked Mesprit's way, trying to figure out what in the world to make of any of this.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 12:53:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
Follow the spark

[attr=class,lyric2]
Hear the heart

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]
Between a goofy surrender and an exhausted combatant, Mesprit can only assume that the match must be called there. But what kind of verdict should they give? The match goes to Nero because Watson's given up? Or should she give it to the heroic duo for conquering this giant beast? They float about for a bit, eyes closed and brows knitted together in deep thought (much like an annoyed Uxie). Then, they eventually point to both sides -[break][break]

A draw.[break][break]

Or so it seems, until they giggle and point to themselves. Of course, the ultimate winner is them, because they've had the most fun watching the two duke it out and still has possession over a grand popcorn stash.[break][break]

Zipping closer to Watson, Mesprit will allows their lunchbox to float for a moment as they dust their hands free of any leftovers. And with a cheerful trill, they'll reach out to pat the Totodile's head. No matter the choice he made, he'd still done a good job fighting overall. Pity that the humans weren't around to see it.[break][break]

And to Nero, they'll offer the same headpat, chirping joyfully at just how great of an adversary he was. Oh, and they can't forget about Toto either. For his performance, he receives a single piece of popcorn.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

"Brri!" - Mesprit, 2023

template by punki

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 13:49:57 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Watson beamed at the attention. Nero seethed at his own, but knew better than to pick a fight with some strange child-god while he was still hurting. Toto, still wondering just what the hell was going on here, popped this last kernel of popcorn into his mouth.[break][break]

The sun was starting to rise. Had they truly battled all night long? Watson rubbed the back of his neck bashfully as he realized the extent of the damage he'd helped cause. Fissures, mud slicks, and gashes in the backyard. Tiki torches snapped in half. The door removed from its hinges by Nero's debut.[break][break]

Ah well. Couldn't have happened to a less pleasant guy.[break][break]

With no desire to actually help clean up, Watson toddled over to Mesprit. He was ready to bail, and so was his exhausted Blastoise companion. How Watson had so much energy was beyond Toto, but the evolution he'd denied himself sure seemed like a hint. Just how much more was the Totodile capable of than he seemed?[break][break]

As they approached Mesprit, they wouldn't be alone. Nero, too, staggered up to join them, and this time it wouldn't be with violence in his eyes. Instead, the Krookodile waited by their side, almost expectantly.[break][break]

Was he trying to join them?

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 4:33:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
Follow the spark

[attr=class,lyric2]
Hear the heart

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]
Even after the longest of nights, the sun still nonchalantly rises to greet them. Like Watson, Mesprit really has no intention to clean up their mess, or anyone's really, and they wait as the trio get themselves sorted out. Far be it their place to judge this change of heart on Nero's part. Instead, they simply give him a warm smile and a chirp as they offer their hands out once more.[break][break]

As soon as the connection is made, it's a quick trip back to where they started. Or at least, should've been.[break][break]

For a moment, the group finds themselves in a dark room, the pixie giggling as they zip around and shove a bunch of unexplained objects into their arms. It's only with the next jump in location that they will realise what they've been roped into: boxes of cookies, sweets and popcorn now colour the room.[break][break]

Clapping their hands together, Mesprit grins.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

"Brri!" - Mesprit, 2023

template by punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 0:45:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A FUECOCO HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAMETHROWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLACK OFF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A FINIZEN HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACROBATICS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOOMBURST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Watson Alone [M]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 0:45:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: