Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
MIDNIGHT LYCANROC SWARM (DD)
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 0:32:12 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--"[break][break]

Koyo revels in the chill. It is unforgiving. It steals the life right out of you. But the hunt has yet to begin.[break][break]

A wild pack of Lycanrock bellow to the skies above, howling, ranting at the moon that bathes them in brazen moonlight, a spotlight under which they conduct their reverie. They are beasts to the slaughter, ruled by primal instinct and the fear of others. And you... you are merely human. [break][break]

A drop of blood is all it takes. The prick of a needle in the dark turns all their noses in your direction. Lit by way of the kitsune's flames, you await their arrival in the dark, glaring, reeling at the light in defiance of the moon. It is by its light, by midnight that they come. And this fire, it turns all of their fear back on them as the shadows creep in...[break][break]

RC9nNsBv
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 2:35:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oi, stop awoo-ing."

all of his pokemon kept howling to the moon. it didn't help that there are plenty of other pokemon, and people, that keep doing their awoos in the middle of the night. it's not surprising that other pokemon join in.

"how long is this going to take?"

he whines to no one in particular as he waits for his pokemon to stop howling. they get pissed if their awoo session gets interrupted after all. besides, he's learned not to be bothered by awoos anymore.

the amount of nights he didn't get to sleep because of awoos gives him a shiver down the spine.

zwfvcz2B

@tags
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 3:50:53 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango lam"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
“AWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!” Enzo cups his hands around his mouth and lets out a crooning howl that mingles with the actual howls of the lycanroc pack they’d come across on an evening walk. He nudges his own lycanroc who lets out a stubborn chuff. “What? When did you get so somber, Astra?” He lets out another little warbling sound, this time to coax the dusk lycanroc. A low whine slips out as she eyes him, and then finally after a few minutes, she caves to belt out her own AWOOOOOOOOO along with the rest. It’s only then that Enzo goes quiet to consider the group, and how he might benefit from a midnight form of his own. After all, what’s one more dog to add to the brood?[break][break]

unmXAQIP

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lam"] --accent:#8D5E82!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #8D5E82 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 7:42:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#5571a5[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE M!LYCANROC

swarm has fled!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

THE MIDNIGHT LYCANROC flee, but their howls continue long into the night. Several pokeballs remain. Awooooo!![break][break]

[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male or female - no guard - ghost tera type[break]
counter / stone edge / scary face / crunch / shadow claw / thrash
[break][break]

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male or female - steadfast[break]
counter / stealth rock / rock tomb / reversal / taunt / endeavor
[break][break]