❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
SEA: ELISABETH V ORACELIES
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 20:05:47 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oraocean"]
[attr="class","body"]

HE TOLD ME I WAS SO SMALL[break]
I TOLD HIM, WATER ME[break][break]

The usurper found herself within the home territory of Oracelies, a place where many had been laid to rest under the discordant waves. A woman who had to be like all of the others- cold, ruthless, a plump leech to be cast asunder. Her existence within this cataclysm on the other side was nothing but spitting into the heart of the one she considered her mother goddess, an existence that needed to be tended to. But those angered thoughts proved to sound too easy, especially after her failed attempt at sinking that one man and his virulent Nihilego, .[break][break]

Having shot through the ocean at the sight of the renowned troublemaker, she surfaced a few meters beside her on the back of her Gyarados, a quarterstaff in hand. "Surrender to me, leech," she called out to the woman of raven hair, the sea dragon basking within its summoned RAIN DANCE, ".. your sins have a stench, a stench that plagues the great one." Below the surface her rogue Seaking peered through the currents, wavering its fins in an attempt to prepare an upside-down WATERFALL if the sinner would cast away the offer of leaving here with her life.[break][break]

🌊

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 mp (post) +50 mp (participation)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean"]--accent:#6efaec;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 4:10:08 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mintemp elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

Elisabeth was beginning to resent the scent of the sea.[break][break]

"I take it you have no intention of surrendering, then?" was her irritable reply, spitting at her opponent from atop a beached and battered vessel. Water droplets left her long hair almost oil-slick as it hung across her face, left damp and graceless with this initial defeat of naval warfare. "How unfortunate."[break][break]

This strange woman before her, proud and resplendent on the back of that glistening Gyarados, had been a thorn in the side of the Rockets present here. Enough so for Elisabeth to find herself in her present circumstances.[break][break]

"My grudges don't wash away easily," she warned as light rainfall began to shimmer around them. It fell in misty downpour, obscuring her surroundings from view -- and that of her enemy, she suspected.[break][break]

How ideal.[break][break]

A tangled mat of seaweed rustled and stirred beneath the waves, like the stinging nettles of a fairy tale she remembered reading as a child. She launched the hissing vines towards the shadowy figure on the sea, hoping to capsize the Gyarados as it had capsized her.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.) (x1)[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote b, .mintemp blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .mintemp blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .mintemp blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .mintemp .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mintemp .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 9:21:31 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The sea dragon roared as the rain hit its scales, a matching face to the angered one that had taken to its back. It was no surprise that the woman was just like the others, unable to preserve their sense of living at the expense of their pride. "They will wash away soon enough, as did the sins of your nameless comrades," she said with a still aura, twirling the quarterstaff behind her, ".. unfortunate for you." Having sunk a trio of ships that had tried to descend upon the resurfaced shores, Oracelies felt a power trip coming on within her mind, fueled with confidence and inability to back down from the cause. Though she had lost against some of the commanders of such curious vessels, she reigned victorious against some too, sweeping them into the depths- and she felt this one would be an easy target, all alone, ripe for the taking.[break][break]

It was only fair to kill her, as the raven-haired woman contributed to the filth that plagued what she considered to be her goddess by merely existing near the waves, spearheading the conflict as an usurper. But her bloodlust was reinforced further as the mysterious vines shot from the sea to encapsulate the Gyarados's lower half, bringing it to roar in agony. "A filthy bitch, you are!" She screamed, holding on tight as the oceanic spirit attempted to manifest a WHIRLPOOL to cast away the stinging nettles and perhaps whisk her about. Eyes interlocked with the madness that had begun to unfold in front of it, the rogue Seaking attempted to shoot out from the waves riding the WATERFALL it had prepared, horn aimed at the rocket's sternum.[break][break]

At the rate this was going, Oracelies would be ready to dislodge from the beast's back at the drop of dew if it had called for it, relentlessly craving to seal another sacrifice. To rip the leech that strayed too far onto the face of the great one.

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 mp (post)[break]
- total mp: 70

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 22:24:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

What a prideful creature. It would be a lie to say Elisabeth didn't bask in her disdain, that she didn't gloat all the more for the scorn that this woman showed her.[break][break]

It thrilled her. It gave the resentment that fed her powers new life.[break][break]

"Ah," Elisabeth said, a dark laugh leaving her red lips, "I see you know little of the sea. It's a vindictive spirit. The tides have a way of changing on you."[break][break]

How swiftly the sea turned against its self-proclaimed champion, the WHIRLPOOL and WATERFALL serving to throw the raging Gyarados to and fro to evade the vines that hissed and snaked towards it.[break][break]

Elisabeth smirked despite herself.[break][break]

A filthy bitch, was she? The underboss was more than happy to oblige.[break][break]

The rustling of a hulking figure began to aruse from the seaweed nearest to the Rocket, out of which a hideous snail emerged. Wo-chien's ochre eyes lit up the more adrenaline pounded through the veins of its chosen host, unleashing the full power of RUINATION in the center of this vortex of raging surf.[break][break]

She'd humble this demigoddess with true Divine power.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.) (x2)[break]

[newclass=".mintemp"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote b, .mintemp blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .mintemp blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .mintemp blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .mintemp .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mintemp .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 23:04:56 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her pride was met with a similar notion that struck closer to her heart, unlike any leech that had slithered into the ocean prior. As the vines thrashed against the waves it felt as if her blood was boiling, enhanced by the words that left the wretched woman's crimson lips. So many believed they knew so much more; Oracelies wished to shatter this confidence and make it her own, just as she did all the pathetic men who called her so small, so frail. Underestimation, presumably brought upon by a lingering kiss of a man and his thoughts of superiority in a world where she felt women were meant to rule. This leech was unfit to be one of the powerful ones.[break][break]

It was a shame, as she exhibited such benevolent prowess amidst her explicit ignorance. "I know more of the sea than you ever will, I have been blessed by her, and she invigorates me with each passing moment," she shouted, holding on to the protrusions of the dragon scales harshly, ".. but what you say is true, I know her well. But you don't know shit." Out of the clumps of the green sea flora appeared a pokemon Oracelies had never seen before, ugly, slimy, just like the leech that had commanded it. Before she could give a laugh of her own it cast ruin on the swirling waters, tainting them more than ever before.[break][break]

How dare she. Roaring in a fit of pain, the Gyarados seethed as the dark energies lay waste between its scales, nearly flinging off the sea witch in the process. But she held on, even with the life force of her own being sapped by its energies of noire crackling against her sea-touched skin. "TURN IT. TO ESCARGOT." She screamed, pain laborious in her voice and her grip. Light illuminant in its mouth, the roar of the sea serpent released an attempted HYPER BEAM at that grotesque snail, a last-ditch effort to fry it as commanded. Agaricia hoped a reward as scrumptious as that could be provided after facing such great pain across its serpentine body. As for the horned fish, it simply cowered in fear under the waves.

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 mp (post)[break]
- total mp: 80

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 23:54:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I know more of the sea than you ever will." What arrogance. She spoke of blessings, but Elisabeth's unseen link to Tapu Fini tied her more to this place than she cared to admit aloud.[break][break]

It made her comfortable. Too comfortable, perhaps.[break][break]

"Is that right?" she began, watching the way the Gyarados bucked in agony. "Underestimate me if you like, then. People always underestimate us women, don't they?"[break][break]

They had that in common.[break][break]

The HYPER BEAM skidded across the waves with blinding light, and Elisabeth moved to shield her eyes as Wo-chien literally did so with a SPIKY SHIELD. It retreated into its bamboo shell, enormous spikes jutting out to punish the Gyarados's attack for daring to sear its skin. Inertia pushed it backwards, before it rocked forwards again to hiss angrily and reemerge.[break][break]

"I'll offer you the same courtesy you extended to me. Surrender, leech."[break][break]

Cruel amusement sat in her tone.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.) (x3)[break]

close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 1:59:50 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With the words of the leech, it almost felt as if she had been able to read her thoughts, and as they crept into her ears, Oracelies felt more and more anger bubble into her mouth. Many men underestimated powerful women, indeed, that had been a vibrant theme in her old life. Though it was more clear to her that there was a mutual understanding of underestimation; the woman and her prowess, the stench of the slime and sins of herself and the snail, proved formidable. All the more to cast into the waves, a sacrifice to the mother goddess. Perhaps a sacrifice so worthy would give the spirit of the seas a sense of peace along the resurfaced islands, as the target was none other than an apex threat to the natural order.[break][break]

But she left her heart in the hands of the sharp currents, open to the blessings that she felt it would bestow on her. Spitting at her words before the hyper beam took root into the bamboo shell, her spit would waver with the dragon of the sea, tired by such an exertion of raw light. Body swaying for a moment before slumping down, facing the protrusions of the strange snail pokemon, Agaricia slammed down into an unconscious state upon the cracked vessel- its body turned into a bridge to connect the two, a shocking sight to the sea witch.[break][break]

Looking at the raven-haired woman with sharpened anger in her ceruleans, the reiteration of her previous offer only reinforced her bloodlust. Pain was brought to pokemon quite often, though bringing pain to one of her children of the sea.. she deserved to die for such violent misdoings, acts against her ego. "Rot and wither, barnacle of crust," she seethed, standing upon the back of the unconscious Gyarados, ".. dwellers of the midnight zone shall feast on your body!" Quarterstaff in hand, Oracelies held it behind her as she sprinted up the neck to the vessel, rushing her in an attempt to slam her in the side with the weapon.[break][break]

The Seaking had no clue what to do other than wait, terrified by the looming presence of the shelled monstrosity.

[break][break]

NOTES

- +50 mp (gyarados ko'd) +10 mp (post)[break]
- total mp: 140

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 3:51:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She'd expected that the woman would retaliate when the Gyarados was felled. Her Seaking might attack next, perhaps, or another Pokemon might enter the fray.[break][break]

She hadn't expected the quarterstaff, or the physical proximity of the trainer who screamed as she slammed it towards Elisabeth's skull.[break][break]

Belatedly, vines rose up to try and shackle the attacker in place, but all this succeeded in doing was preventing the quarterstaff from achieving a fatal blow. Instead, the woman tripped before colliding into Elisabeth directly, where the physical contact resulted in a different power radiating unbidden from her body.[break][break]

she can also touch others to instill her own resentment in others, or to draw out deep-seated grudges to fuel her own spite. this effect, however, is temporary. (REQ: RPER PERMISSION)
[break][break]

GRUDGES seeped from Elisabeth's skin, bleeding into the oceanic trainer as if they were her own.[break][break]

"How has the world wronged you?" a voice seemed to hiss into her mind, greedy for the knowledge.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.) (x4)[break]

close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 9:20:33 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The flicking vines that retained her quarterstaff brought Oracelies to stumble and fall onto the woman, defenseless, ripe for the taking of all the grudges that blossomed in her mind. Like a billion small sprouts flickering with toxins, almost, each of them sang the words brought onto her subconscious. Was the woman that she had pursued upon the crashing waves a different kind of witch, having dabbled in strange dark arts unknown to the cruel world? No matter how hard she tried to resist the feeling, it came creeping in, irrefutable.[break][break]

"The elders of my bloodline sneered when they'd learned I gave up my practice to pursue the musical arts in Kalos, though when I gave that up to return to my roots, they never looked at me as they did when I was a mere child. They looked at me as if I was a betrayer of the familial coven tradition, no matter how effervescently I excelled. I hate them for it, and it fuels me unlike any other to prove myself not only to them but the spirit of the ocean. Plentiful men, and some women too, attempted to tarnish my image when I was an idol. I hate them for it too and wish nothing short of their downfall for forsaking me. And Team Rocket, for they taint the natural order, my natural order; the usurpers of the lands must perish, especially for taking the marvel of the seas that is Sootopolis City. They must drown for their insolent ways." Her voice called out within her mind to what was capsizing it, lurking in the crevasses adorned in gold and salt.[break][break]

Under the spell of the raven-haired woman, her ceruleans quivered at the feeling of being influenced by something so ethereal, so odd. The underestimation proved fruitful in the most bitter of ways, a poisoned apple in a garden of unsuspecting fauna. "What.. are you doing to me?" She asked raspily, almost as if she was pleading. Her shaky hands reached for the quarterstaff, suspended by the vines. Noticing its trainer from below the depths, in a plea worked up for a plentiful amount of hesitance, the Seaking jumped up from the waves and attempted to cast a WATER PULSE toward the keeper of the snail and her wretched companion.

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 mp (post)[break]
- total mp: 150

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 0:54:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Ah, but resentments never quite washed away, did they? Things buried had a way of resurfacing, like insidious weeds squirming in a labyrinth of roots beneath the earth.[break][break]

Elisabeth knew that better than most.[break][break]

She, too, had been scorned and infamous in Kalos. She, too, had been seen as a betrayer to her family. Grudges fueled them both, making them unlikely sisters of spite and the sea.[break][break]

Where they differed was that this woman sought to restore the wheel of order, and Elisabeth sought to break it, spoke by spoke.[break][break]

"I have done nothing to you," Elisabeth said coolly, rising to her feet as she watched her once-proud opponent reduced to a fearful girl. There was a familiarity in those quivering cerulean eyes that she disliked recognizing, and she abruptly cast the golden-haired memory from her mind. "You merely recall the things that the world has done to you. Your suffering is your own to shoulder. I will not bear responsibility for it."[break][break]

Wo-chien merely basked in the sensation, the way a feline might stretch after a well-caught meal; it saw no need to attack further, not while focused on better uses for its time.[break][break]

Until the WATER PULSE interrupted this pleasant interlude.[break][break]

The quarterstaff abruptly released from the vines' hold, and Elisabeth clicked her tongue with displeasure as they wound up to defend her against the Seaking's unexpected attack. A finger fumbled for a Pokeball, finding a Butterfree whose TELEPORT abruptly whisked her and the snail away.[break][break]

A parting RUINATION served as the Beast's farewell.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.) (x5)[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
- 10 MP for knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
- 100 for Mission completion (2/3 Sea).[break]
- 200 MP for "winning" a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
TOTAL: 410 MP.

close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 11:27:37 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

What had drawn out such strong feelings she had repressed for so long was heresy within her eyes, especially surrounded by the face of what she believed to be her goddess on all sides. It had to be an otherworldly feat brought on by an adversary's grasp, but why would the world let such things fall into the hands of someone so vile, so grotesque in their explosive ways? Before Oracelies could instinctually call a bluff on behalf of her ego the rocket woman reduced it to nothingness, catching her off guard even more. It was the truth that those feelings were her own, but to feel them once again swirling around all at once.. the woman had to die, cast into the mud with no graceful sacrifice in the name of freeing her soul.[break][break]

The sea witch hissed at the woman in response as she peered into her eyes, the pulsation of the oceanic spray soon stifling the flicking of her tongue at the thought of freedom from such an ethereal grasp. Reaching to grab the quarterstaff and swing it to execute, the emptiness of the air echoed at the strike against the side of the destroyed vessel. Both the snail and its keeper had vanished instantly, and with that, she was brought to a scream of agony. The wisps of ruination crept across her skin like zapping sensations, seeping the life force from her pores and turning it into dissipating smoke.[break][break]

Ringing blasting through her ears as her vision began to falter, Oracelies fell to her knees, bringing the floor of the deck to creak. A shaky reach for a pokeball released her Phione, which began to nurse to her wounds without question; the sight of its trainer curled into a ball of pain was enough, hands pushing on her sternum. A glimmering AQUA RING encompassed her body as she seethed, looking up to the sky filled with smoke from the battles that encased the lands of resurfaced treasures.[break][break]

With such a failure she made a vow to herself; to bring home a victory against the raven-haired woman when they met again, alongside a wish to someday be graced again by her wretched presence. To finish the deed she originally bargained for, if luck and the goodness of the world were truly rooting for her, rain justice down upon her like seashells kicked up by the rough tide. She craved that this would not be her final farewell, unable to catch her while she would be out from the shadows.[break][break]

But like all the rockets she'd pursued before the keeper of living escargot, the thought always sounded too easy, even if the grudges left their mark.

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 mp (post) +25 mp (mythical) +100 mp (completion) +300 mp (mission loss)[break]
- total mp: 585[break]
- mp rundown: +60 mp (6 posts) +50 mp (participation) +50 mp (ora's gyarados ko'd) +25 mp (use mythical pokemon) +100 mp (completion) +300 mp (mission loss)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 4:20:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: