pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
munch bunch
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 20:28:21 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A juicy burger and crispy fries were placed in front of Tempest. The place was kind of run down and not exactly high class. A real local spot, where you would come for a quick lunch or dinner with the family. Temp knew the food was delicious, though, so he hummed and grabbed the bottle of mustard from the table to shake and squirt over his fries.[break][break]

He hoped that liked it as much as he did![break][break]

Smiling across the booth at her, Tempest was glad they had gotten the chance to meet up again and catch up. She had been kind to him when they met and seemed to have a more level head to her.[break][break]

"How have you been?" Asked, casual, as he pops a fry into his mouth.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
munch bunch
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 20:45:30 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

As many times as Yuina had gone down this street in order to make her way around to the museum and back, she'd never thought to stop at this little place. It smelled incredible, and Temp was excited, so that was all the encouragement she needed to get in on the basket of fried chicken and fries she ordered.[break][break]
It was great to be able to see Temp again, she did enjoy meeting him in the woods when they'd met first, and it was a shame that the next time they had run into each other was in the middle of that swamp... Yuina was just really glad to see that he was alright after all of that.[break][break]
"I've been... Exhausted, lately, there's just been so much going on," she breathed then, being honest about it. She was really truly tired, and it was nice to just have the time to relax... Even for just a little bit it felt like.[break]
"What about you? I'm glad to see you're alright? I didn't see you in the swamp again after... Well, I'm just glad you're okay," she returned, she wasn't sure if he'd even want to talk about it, and she couldn't blame him, but anything could have happened down there in that place. At least he made it out too.

notes[break]
Social Thread![break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
munch bunch
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 20:55:58 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Mmhm, yeah. My sister-in-law Teleported us back to my house." For his part, Tempest wasn't bothered at all by the topic. Maybe it was just where he'd been dealing with this type of shit for so long. Getting almost eaten by aliens in a cavern and finding a spaceship was one of his more basic adventures in his life.[break][break]

In fact, might even recognize his choice of jewelery. He'd made the Megalopilan fangs he's taken from the bodies on the ship into earrings and a necklace. Crazy fucker.[break][break]

"Yeah, it's been... hm. Well, pretty busy on my end, too. My research has taken a real flip turn. I've had to do a lot of field work recently." Another shrug. His burger was picked up, but he continued before he took a chomp. "What's got you all tuckered out?" A hint of concern in his voice.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
munch bunch
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 21:45:45 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

For better, or for worse, it seemed Temp wasn't too put off by the conversation, in fact it sounded almost too commonplace for him? But, really, what could she expect? For as many things as she had experienced in just a few short months, if someone had been living in Hoenn for longer, for a couple of years, stuff like this was probably... Normal? As terrible as it sounded.[break][break]
"Oh? Where have your studies been taking you? Have there been more spots like we found in the woods," Yuina wondered, hopefully though his research was still going well enough to maybe figure out how to help the inflicted area they'd found.[break]
"I guess I'm just new to... All of this? All of this, aliens, those jellyfish monsters, time-space distortions...," she returned, it was hard keeping up with it all, and even just trying to understand it all in the first place? And never mind that the time-space distortion that broke out beneath the swamp... That voice... She'd definitely lost some sleep since then.

notes[break]
Social Thread![break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
munch bunch
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 2:00:37 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Someday, would get as tired and used to the fuckery that was Hoenn. Someday. Tempest had the virtue of normalcy only from living here his entire life.[break][break]

A small shake of the head at her question.[break][break]

"I've not found anymore, but I've not made any progress either... but I take that as a win! It's not spreading!" The glass half full sort, Tempest took the lack of progress on that front in stride at least.[break][break]

Tempest made an assenting noise, though, as she continued.[break][break]

"I hate Space-Time Distortions. They're always a fucking pain to deal with." Temp made an annoyed noise at the idea of them. He flicked a fry at Yuina; a drop of mustard splattered on the table between them. "That one wasn't the worst I've seen, it just had a lot of extra shit going on at the same time."[break][break]

A small shake of the head, but then Temp perks up again.[break][break]

"Hey, but we lived, right? And that's what matters."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
munch bunch
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 23:45:01 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

That was something at least, if there hadn't been any other reports yet about some kind of deterioration of a given area, then at least it wasn't some kind of plague getting ready to spread across the region. She felt like there were already five too many things happening around here for that to be something they needed to worry about.[break][break]
"Well, if you're out in the field more, you have a field buddy. Let me know what you're working on sometime and I'll come help," Yuina offered, not only was it a good opportunity for her to just learn... Anything, given she lost everything, Temp was also good company to boot.[break][break]
The way Temp spoke, with annoyance or even spite over time-space distortions, how long had they been happening around here that that wasn't the worst one he had experienced? And what could that mean for a lot of the things that she had started to wonder over...?[break]
"I just can't help but wonder... How did they know? How did the Megalopolans know that there was going to be one, there, in that area at the time that they were expecting it...? Has anybody studied the distortions to know what causes them or... If they can be predicted?"[break]
And tracked...

notes[break]
Social Thread![break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
munch bunch
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 4:06:50 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A fry was chewed on, thoughtful, of 's question.[break][break]

That did throw a wrench in some things, didn't it?[break][break]

"Wanna try? To track them." Another fry was popped into his mouth, a thoughtful hum as Tempest sat back. Wiping his fingers free from grease on a napkin, an ink-pen was taken from his pocket. A clean napkin spread out on the table.[break][break]

"So, I'm ecologist or whatever.... but..." He tapped his pen on the napkin. "I'm studying different types of Energy right now. I think Infinity Energy, the kind of Energy that Avatars have, made the place in Petalburg. So what kind of energy is the Distortions? If we find that out, I bet we could track them."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
munch bunch
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 21:11:37 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Idly holding a piece of the chicken that she was eating as she thought aloud, Yuina almost dropped what she was holding as she glanced back to Temp, that wasn't exactly what she had asked, but exactly what she was thinking... And exactly what she wanted. Was he serious?[break]
"Wait, what," she questioned, he had her full attention again as he spoke about different energies, and determining one energy type from another, and being able to figure out what kind of energy was related to or most closely related to distortions... Was it really possible?[break][break]
"I mean, yes, but, wait, why hasn't anyone ever tried before? How long have distortions been happening, but it still feels like we know very little about them, about what they can actually do? Would we be the first ones trying to study them and track them," Yuina questioned, it wasn't at all about being the first ones to discover any concrete information about distortions at all, she just couldn't imagine that they would be the first ones? Wasn't there any studies or science behind distortions at all?

notes[break]
Social Thread![break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
munch bunch
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 21:29:30 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"A little over a year. I saw of the very first ones." Tempest had already began to make a few chicken-cratch notes and plans on the napkin.[break][break]

"The Distortions are dangerous, so it takes a real special sort to seek them out." But Tempest just grinned at that, toothy and wide, as he gave a wink. Tempest was just the type do such a thing. It only depended on if Yuina was made of the same stuff.[break][break]

"I'm sure someone has tried before, but most science types are nerds who stay in labs and look at reports. I've always been more hands on."[break][break]

The napkin was offered to Yuina, filled with lots of jargon and other nonsense.[break][break]

"I bet if we can get some equipment inside enough of them and work together, we can find something out."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
munch bunch
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 19:09:03 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

This was incredible... Yuina couldn't have imagined that the very idea of being able to learn more about distortions could possibly lead to being able to predict them, being able to track them... It was like she was being given a pile of stepping stones, and she was about to place the first one, the path to figuring out what happened to her and why...[break]
"Well that would explain it, I guess there just hasn't been anyone committed and crazy enough to follow through with it," Yuina returned, matching Temp's wry comment on taking a special kind of dedication and perhaps a lack of safety concerns to go through with this line of field research. She dropped her food back into her basket as Temp slid over the napkin he had already started to notate, the ideas already starting to come together. That was... exactly it, that was exactly what they needed to do.[break][break]
"Temp, you're actually a genius. When can we start?"

notes[break]
Social Thread![break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
munch bunch
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 1:43:39 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: