November 4th
Slateport City
Heterosexual
Delivery Driver
Grunt
Single
0 height
0 height
I have begun to plant thee, and will labour to make thee full of growing.
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @harveyduncan
Harvey Duncan
duncan, harvey
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 21:05:49 GMT
Harvey Duncan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

"What bloody man is this?"

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]

nameharvey duncan
pronounshe/him
ageforty
orientationheterosexual
played bykoumori

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM elijah bailey from the robot series

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

"Still can't believe you're sittin' there like normal." A man, grisly with a growing stubble, shook his head as his gaze absorbed the state of the other man beside him. He changed his focus to the open sea ahead of them, taking a generous swig from the bottle in his hand.[break][break]

"You and me both," Harvey popped the lid off of his own bottle. He shoved the well-worn opener back into his pocket and took a hesitant sip. Immediately, his nose scrunched and he smacked his lips, twisting the bottle in his hand to reread the label. "Just as vile as I remember." He grumbled.[break][break]

"You buyin'?" The man scoffed. Harvey rolled his eyes and set the bottle on the ground by his feet. He mimicked his companion's posture, leaning forward and placing his elbows on the railing that divided the walkway from the sandy beach.[break][break]

"Well, thanks anyway." He stared out into the setting horizon.[break][break]

"When they makin' you work again?" The man asked.[break][break]

"Two weeks. Light duty. After physical therapy, regular duty."[break][break]

"When's that?"[break][break]

"6 weeks."[break][break]

"Damn. Well, guess that's better than being dead." The man took another drink.[break][break]

"I think you may be right." Harvey almost grinned as he admired the gradient of colors that kissed the distant sea.[break][break]

"Yeah?"[break][break]

"Yeah. This whole 'near-death experience' thing has got me thinking."[break][break]

"'Bout what?"[break][break]

"My life. I've been coasting for years. Not caring about a career, family, nothing. And I thought I'd always be okay with that. But, now I'm sure—" Harvey shifted his gaze towards his friend. "—Don, I wanna be a part of something. I wanna do something."[break][break]

"Like what?"[break][break]

"I dunno, something. Something that feels like something."[break][break]

"Tch. Yeah, think I know exactly what ya mean," The man, Don, took another gulp from his drink. "Well, my old offer still stands then. About you-know-what. Could work good for you, ya know. That is, if that's the kind 'something' you're looking for."[break][break]

Harvey only shrugged. A silence followed them as they both allowed themselves to get lost in the endless sunset. After a while, Don chugged the rest of his drink and lifted his elbows off of the railing.[break][break]

"I better go. Gotta wash my work uniform," Don patted Harvey on the shoulder as he began to walk away. "See ya 'round."[break][break]

Don took only a few steps before Harvey interrupted. "Hold on," Harvey lifted himself up off of the railing, turning to face Don as he folded his arms. "Say I was interested. What then?"[break][break]

Don chuckled. "Well, then I'd say tomorrow night, meet at my place. I'll take ya to 'em. You'll be a part of something. You'll get to do something. But just so ya know, once you're in...you're in."[break][break]

"Yeah, I know." Harvey nodded assuredly, but the whispering hesitation in his voice betrayed him. Don sighed and, with his free hand, reached down to grab Harvey's neglected bottle. He took a small sip from it before holding the bottle out, offering it to Harvey.[break][break]

"Well, call me when you're really sure." He winked. Harvey took the bottle, his head drooping as he stared blankly at the label. His thoughts chased themselves into endless circles.[break][break]

Eventually, Harvey broke free from his spiral. "Hey!" He called out. Don, who was just about to turn a corner several meters away, whirled his head around.[break][break]

"What?" He yelled.[break][break]

"I'll see you tomorrow night!" Harvey lifted the bottle into the air, his hand gripping its neck.[break][break]

Don stood for a moment. Then, he shook his head, a light chuckle bursting through his lips. "See ya tomorrow, Harv!" He waved his own bottle before vanishing around the corner.[break][break]

Harvey almost grinned before taking a big chug of the vile drink.[break][break]

[break]

I should've died in that accident. That's what all the doctors and nurses said. They said it was a miracle I managed to walk away with such minor injuries. Ironic then, that that accident finally got me to kill the worst part of myself. The part that was keeping me in the dirt. And now I'm going for something. Starting where I can and going up from there. I dunno how things will go, but I've planted this seed and will see it grow.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
duncan, harvey
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 6:44:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights