pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Cheers, Beast and Admin!
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 4:43:54 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Nah." The answer comes with a shrug. Not condescending, but just as if hasn't had enough time. It's not a personal weakness. It's just smart to look into the eyes of the beast and realize it might kill you. [break][break]

"We're shitty people and do shitty things to people who rarely deserve it. Make your own happiness or kill yourself."[break][break]

Hard and simple solution. Or, a selfish one. If Howard someday really was a traitor, Tempest worried it would be like . That he wouldn't be able to pull the proverbial trigger on a friendship he cherished.[break][break]

"If you wear the Lycanroc's skin long enough you'll feel more like one. Just never forget you have wool underneath or you'll end up as bad as everyone else."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 chocolate wasted

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Cheers, Beast and Admin!
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 8:12:24 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You know I won't do that. I'm a craven, remember." Howard stared forward. "And I have something that I have to do."

He had to chronicle the truth of the world. He had to unravel the tapestry of the world, and the history that it entailed. He'd chronicle everything, then he'd die. Yet he wasn't afraid of Tempest Quinn. The man did not inspire fear in Howard Slayte. The Rocket Beast was a terrifying figure, yet Howard could not fear him.

Nobody was as terrifying as the man with black crystals. That comforted the archaeologist. His cowardice made him brave.

"I..." Did he make his own happiness? No. Team Rocket had brought him nothing but hatred and fear.

Hadn't it?

Stop thinking. Experience the moment.

"Thanks. If you ever have to kill me, feel glad that it won't be particularly hard." Howard dangled a peanut towards Temp. "I'm not particularly hard to beat."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Cheers, Beast and Admin!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 21:25:26 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

There is a small flicker of something like annoyance in Tempest's eyebrows. He glances over at , the soft haze of drink starting to flush his cheeks. He didn't drink very often; usually only special occasions or the occasional drink after a long day to wind down. Alcohol was bad for you and Tempest usually avoided things bad for him.[break][break]

Certain things notwithstanding. Everyone was a hypocrite in some ways.[break][break]

"It would be hard." There is more bite to it than intended. Insulted, pouting, but no real anger behind it. More like hurt. Be it hurt for Howard himself or for the bleeding and weak part hidden in his chest was unclear.[break][break]

Turning on his stool, he faces down Howard fully. Leans in, even, a touch too close. Hands on his own knees as he rests on his arms.[break][break]

"Physically, I could snap your neck. I could have my pokemon pummel yours into much. But it wouldn't be easy, alright?" It's said almost pleading, as if begging the other to understand so he didn't have to say it. So the wounded animal that was his heart could stay trapped in it's cage.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 chocolate wasted

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Cheers, Beast and Admin!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 22:00:32 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Ah." Understanding dawned in his eyes. "I see."

That bloodied animal would get to rest for a spell, before it was sent out to do battle. A battle that would leave it bloodier and more broken than it was before, but a battle it would win. That was the suffering of Tempest Quinn. He would never lose a battle, but his heart would carry the load.

"What's one more sin on the pile, Tempest?" Howard asked him with resignation. His remaining eye was tired, weary. Yet there was still a light there. A light that had not been crushed out. Yet it grew closer every day. Once his position was secured, and he rose to the rank of Admin, it was only a matter of time before that light died. "I have a solution, then."

He leaned in to stare at the new Rocket Beast.

This man was a monster. A villain who killed many, and was married to a man who killed further still. Hoenn deemed him as a villain, and they were correct. Yet Howard did not want to see the man weep. The battle on that island had brought Howard close to despair, but he had chosen not to crack.

"I'll run faster than you, but slower than others. If it happens, it won't be you who has to do it. This, I promise."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Cheers, Beast and Admin!
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 2:46:38 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Don't do that, either." It's a hushed whisper between them. Close, like this- it could almost be romantic if it were anyone else. If they had been other people, this would have ended in a kiss. Instead, Tempest leans back and sighs.[break][break]

"If someone else catches you, they won't guarantee it won't hurt."[break][break]

Because Tempest was a monster but he didn't relish in pain. Where others savored the crunch of bone between their teeth he mourned every bite. His cruelty was cleaner. His cruelty was gutting a fish. You got it over quickly so you could process the meat. It was for the meal, not the death.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 chocolate wasted

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Cheers, Beast and Admin!
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 3:02:49 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"It'll hurt either way. Who can say what lies beyond the veil of life? Only the dead, and they refuse to tell us."

There were exceptions, naturally. Cillian and Kyle could both bring back entities from death, but their methods and the results were vastly different. Not that it mattered, much. If Howard died, the only benefit from it would be that the fear would end. There would be no fear. No pain. It'd be absolution.

What a good feeling.

"It doesn't matter. I plan to live a long life." Howard said as he leaned away. Lots of mysteries to unravel, lots of things to study, and I'm not one for the field, anyway. The battlefield doesn't fit me, and I suspect agrees, given I've stabbed him in the back."

Howard waved over the bartender and pointed at their glasses. Soon, the two were filled with amber liquid. Howard picked up his and inspected it thoughtfully.

"Let's celebrate the now, yeah? I hate talking about the future. Who knows what'll happen."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Cheers, Beast and Admin!
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 21:20:02 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You haven't been to the Border?" It's what reminds him of, when life and death is brought up. That echoing place of sepia toned memories and stretching landscapes. An endless liminal space of limbo. Tempest picked up his new drink and peered deep into it, looking at his own warped and amber stained face in the reflection.[break][break]

Something heavy sits in his throat. A lockbox, with key in hand, but trepidation keeps Tempest from opening it.[break][break]

"Yeah. Let's just celebrate." The mood isn't there, but Tempest still offers a smile. Forced, practiced, but it slides into place easily. Whatever happens, happens.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 chocolate wasted

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Cheers, Beast and Admin!
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 9:42:40 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"No. It's... what's the phrase in Herdan? Bru auk zufak? It's bad for the soul." Howard confessed to Temp. "It's a bad place to get obsessed with, so I've heard. Celebrate life, not death."

An ironic thing for an archaeologist to say. Even more ironic that it came from a Rocket that murmured whispers of deception and betrayal in a bar. Yet that did not matter. It was research for the sake of research. The past was its own reward, and it was not studied for the future.

Howard simply studied it for his own ego, and he studied it to preserve it. It was up to others to defend it.

Howard Slayte's opinion had no value, but that was fine. History's value would fill that void.

"Celebration!" Howard cheered as he clapped Temp on the shoulder. "Cheers to the beast and Admin!"

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Cheers, Beast and Admin!
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 7:52:37 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: