part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: CHE #4
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 3:19:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Hideo with the hard hitting questions. Eva shook her head silent because she didn’t have a good answer. There had to be some way to predict these disturbances like they were formulating for the Space-Time distortions. Eva made a mental note to look into that research again when she returned to the lab.

“Yes, let’s get out of here. I have an idea on how we might be able to detect those things but I gotta do some digging,” she didn't sound too hopeful, “Yeah, thanks, bud,” she winked at the hidden pixie on Hideo’s shoulder before leading the group back out of the tower and towards the portal back to their Hoenn.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]