[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in the Hoenn desert. However, upon scrutinizing the area, you realize this is not the Hoenn of modern day. The people around you look like they belong to an old civilization. Busily, they work at constructing what appears to be a temple or tomb among the great dunes of this place.[break][break]

When asked, a worker says, "We are creating a great protector. Eons ago, a great star fell from the heavens and landed here. We are finally able to harness its power. Go. Take a look!"[break][break]

You enter the incomplete tomb to see a large chunk of some unknown purple material. Red veins pulse throughout it like blood—or poison. It emanates a great power. Before it, several boulders are set against each other.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Disturb the boulders.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RKS: REMIEL & ERIS
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 10:03:39 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Remiel uses this golden opportunity to ask more questions and inspect their surroundings further. He was living in the ancient past, after all! Or, at the very least, a rather immersive interpretation of it. He couldn't be certain.[break][break]

Nevertheless, his enthusiasm is palpable. At least until he and Eris follow the instruction of a local and enter the temple sanctuary below. Though the thought of placing his hand against the WISHING STAR was enticing, however, Remiel holds back.[break][break]

"We should try and move the boulders to each side of it," He remarks, pointing at each one for Eris' benefit. "Otherwise I imagine they will function as some sort of trap. I'll get the one on the left." The prince states, stepping forward before placing both hands upon it.[break][break]

SELECTING ➣[break][break]

DISTURB THE BOULDERS[break]
Receive 50 RKS POINTS.
[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]RKS: REMIEL & ERIS ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 15:29:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]This scenario... She only has a few seconds to take it all in before she notices doing what one should absolutely not do as a proper archaeologist. Without even attempting to analyse what is going on, without even attempting to gain context from the villagers who amble about -[break][break]

"No, Remy! Don't!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 15:30:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You disturb the boulders in some way...[break][break]

"stop!" A sharp cry alerts you to a worker who rushes in with shaking hands.[break][break]

The mysterious material pulses and the boulders begin to meld into each other. Life begins to course through the stacked stones. Stony limbs rise and push its heavy monolith of a torso from the ground. It begins to expand in size continuously and pulses with a powerful energy that begins to metamorphose the surrounding rocks and sediment...[break][break]

Before you can witness any more, you must evacuate. A bastardized REGIROCK has been born and is tearing the tomb down with all of you inside of it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 3:15:58 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

The enemy of advancement was inaction, wasn't it? No one could have predicted the strange and seemingly magical reaction the stones would have after being touched. The moment he becomes aware of it, however, Remiel quickly steps back. Eventually, they meld together to form a goliath Remiel had only ever seen in hieroglyphs, parchments, painted walls, and LEAGUE reports:[break][break]

REGIROCK.[break][break]

[break]

"Let's go!" Remiel urges as he watches the golem assemble the last of its arm before smashing it into the tomb wall. A cacophony of noise erupts and echoes throughout as a result, shaking the very earth beneath their feet as rubble rains down from the ceiling. In mere moments, he knew the entire structure would come crashing.[break][break]

This certainly wasn't his first daring escape from a tomb, however. And it certainly wouldn't be his last, given the very nature of a 'simulation'.[break][break]

FLEE[break]
Proceed to Stage Two.[break]
AZELF
[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 4:17:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Misinformed actions are a danger that can take root even in those you trust. He might just think that nothing is gained should they not attempt anything, but she already knows how this scenario plays out.[break][break]

"Run!" The instinct to survive grips her by the throat, but she just about wheezes her will in the matter. Even if these people are just part of a simulation, it'd be wrong for her to abandon them after being a cause of their problems. A Ralts pops up upon her shoulders, Psychic forces tossing falling rocks away from the builders.[break][break]

"Go! Go!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 6:35:45 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scenario shifts and you find yourself on an island with withered Crystablooms. In its center, a lake. By the lake's shore, a Shadow Persian's body lays still and unmoving. It is not dead. However, its breaths are slow and laboured. No matter what you do, it remains perpetually immobile and not by choice.[break][break]

You are unsure of what to do. Something wills you to the lake waters, while the pitiful sight of a paralyzed Persian attempts to anchor you to the beach.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Dive into the lake.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Help the Shadow Persian.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 6:46:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

"ERIS, STOP! THE REGIROCK!"
[break]

Remiel shouts, his voice echoing amidst the cacophony of noise. The titan, expressionless and uncaring, marches onwards toward the young girl and the worker she seeks to protect. Unable to advance without her, the prince rushes back to her side and tries to shield her from the incoming STONE EDGE that erupts towards them like the back of a spined lizard.[break][break]

Before any of them can register the trauma of death, however, the simulation stops. Their surroundings dissolve all around, giving way to a misty sea and an island setting. After opening his eyes to register all of it, Remiel takes a deep breath and turns back to Eris with an irritated look. "What were you thinking?! It was one worker and he was already on his way out! Do you want to die?!"[break][break]

Unbeknownst to him, just over his shoulder, a SHADOW PERSIAN lays still and unmoving by a mysterious lake's shore...[break][break]

ROLEPLAY INTERMISSION[break]
Simulation pending.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 7:13:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"You shouldn't have touched those rocks to begin with!" Irritation sharpens Remiel's words, but she too has a bite. "There was so little you knew about the situation! That purple stone was a fragment of the Skeleton! If this had actually been reality, you would've put so many other people in danger!"[break][break]

Even , who thought more with his guts than his head, had taken more time to analyse the situation than he had.[break][break]

If irritation prickles at his skin, then anger burns at her own. Coupled with the quiet stare of the Ralts by her side, unease might just begin to stir in the back of his mind.[break][break]

"Now, if you don't mind listening for once, this lake is special in that Azelf is sleeping at the very bottom of it."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 10:39:25 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Though vexed by her attitude, Remiel swallows his pride and cools the rage brimming in his own heart. A part of him felt like an argument like this had been a long time coming between them, however. He'd coddled her from afar for too long, as so many others had and continued doing. But no longer.[break][break]

So, dropping to a crouch to reach eye-level with her, he stares her down.[break][break]

"I made a mistake touching what otherwise looked like very ordinary stones, yes. Forgive me for not knowing a REGIROCK would magically spawn from them. But if this was reality, Eris? If this was reality, you absolutely don't put your life on the line for my mistake. Do you understand me? I don't need your death on my conscience. Especially when it's so abysmally unnecessary."[break][break]

Her attempt to brush it all off and move forward goes largely unnoticed. Suddenly he doesn't care what simulation they're in. He doesn't care about AZELF for the time being. He can run this again on another loop and find it; no problem. He simply needs to ensure she understands and carries this lesson with her into reality. To ensure she's listening.[break][break]

Then again, she was only still a child in his eyes.[break][break]

Perhaps he was asking for too much.
[break]

Simulation pending.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 12:20:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I'm not as weak as you think I am. And had things really turned out in such ways in reality, I would still do the same to help those who needed it most." Mismatched eyes narrow at his challenge. The Ralts on her shoulder huffs, as if offended by just hearing the things he has to say. "You could have asked me, anyone about what was going on. You could have taken a moment to look closer."[break][break]

Maybe he would have pieced things together had he realised where they stood. Instead, she's stuck here having to debate against his odd sense of pride as he views her as nothing more than some child ignorant to the perils of this world.[break][break]

"I knew what I was getting into when I took action. I weighed the consequences. These incidents aren't just about you or me, Remy. So many more lives could be at stake."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 6:29:49 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

"I never claimed you were weak, Eris." Remiel retorts. Foolish, sure, but not weak. How else could she have survived TEAM ROCKET? He takes a deep breath as he straightens in posture. "The mistake was mine and so, too, were its consequences. If you'd truly known what you were getting into, then you would have realized the only worker in there was already on his way out. You were leaving yourself and your Pokémon open to a direct strike from REGIROCK." That was just common sense, he figured. She could have died.[break][break]

Having raised a hand to rub at the bridge of his nose for a moment, the royal sighs. "I may entertain your idea of viewing these simulations as disaster training, but these are research assignments for me first and foremost. That being said, we can at least say we know through what power REGIROCK was created now and move on." Turning around, however, Remiel grimaces at the sight of the SHADOW PERSIAN.[break][break]

"So shall we carry on or not?"
[break]

Simulation pending.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 23:52:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I wouldn't have died." Of that much, she's certain of. Not with them by her side.[break][break]

But for how much longer?[break][break]

"We don't know if this is real." Just like she had warned , with everything that had transpired around them, there were bound to be lies slipped within. Circumstantial evidence may push one towards drawing that seemingly natural conclusion, but is it really that safe to trust a simulation that has already shown a link to the DRK Triad? Perhaps, he remains ignorant to their influence.[break][break]

"Maldecena is written into part of this code."[break][break]

She prays that she doesn't have to spell it out for him. Sighing, she wades into the shallows of this lake, finding a strange comfort in having the waters flow and tug at her skin once more.[break][break]

"Cmon then."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 6:28:48 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

The very nature of a simulation meant that it wasn't real. Rather than argue with a child about the necessity to explore this data anyway, Remiel focuses on the strange pull drawing him closer to the lake. He stops himself when he reaches the SHADOW PERSIAN, however, crouching down to carefully inspect its vitals with two fingers hovering in front of its nostrils.[break][break]

"It seems completely immobile, but it's still alive..." He mutters, mostly to himself, as he pulls his fingers back. "Too bad I'm not in the habit of trusting unusual SHADOW Pokémon." Looking back up just then, the royal realizes Eris has already moved on ahead without him. The call of the lake seems stronger with her than with him.[break][break]

"Isn't it Maldacena?"
[break]

He counters, straightening in posture as he moves past the fallen feline to follow Eris into the water himself. Why she thought it was a good idea to follow this mysterious pull into the lake was beyond him, but he'd already proven that he wasn't afraid to take a leap of faith in the context of this study.[break][break]

Simulation pending.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 9:02:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You dive into the lake with or without your Pokemon. The water is cold. Dark. Curiously, the body of water is devoid of Pokemon. You don't know why, but you attempt to swim deeper and deeper, the pressure in your ears building with every threshold of depth crossed.[break][break]

Your lungs grow tight. Your thinking grows hazy. However, at the bottom of the lake, you see a small sprite-like form: Azelf. The Being of Willpower remains suspended in the depths of this lake, nursing its injuries. However, its body is limp. Its eyes are closed. It does not stir.[break][break]

As you near, you feel your body begin to slow. What determination you once had fades dramatically before you take a lungful of water.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Drown.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights