[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLOWPOKE TAIL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in a dingy, unkempt butchery. A grisly man with bloodied apron stares at you with a butcher's knife. On the table, several live Slowpoke lay on their bellies. They stare at you too, though their eyes remain listless and unaware.[break][break]

"don't just stand there like a stupid sudowoodo. work!" The man slams his knife down on the table, slicing a Slowpoke's tail clean off.[break][break]

On a nearby kitchen counter, there are knives waiting for you.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Chop or cook the tails.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Abstain or defy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RKS: REMIEL & PAXTON
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 9:41:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Remiel doesn't appreciate the other man's tone. Perhaps it is because is beside him during this simulation. Why the LEAGUE decided it was a good idea to pair them together was beyond him. But neither of them had backed down.[break][break]

So was he going to submit to the barking orders of some Slowpoke butcher? Absolutely not. If he did, Concordas might think he was next. "Who are you to order me around? I won't take part in your barbaric practice." The crown prince glares.[break][break]

SELECTING ➣[break][break]

ABSTAIN OR DEFY[break]
Receive 50 RKS POINTS.
[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]RKS: REMIEL & PAXTON ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,497 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 23:25:03 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Paxton doesn't have much experience with the RKS, too busy to really pay it attention. Though, he'd heard it may contain leads to the legendaries the League was still unaware about so he signed up to hop in. With anybody really, eager to simply move through with whatever group was going through. He's paired up with of all people, and grimaced. [break][break]

He lets out a breath, dressed more for office work than the field. So its not liek the prince had anythign to worry about. Mostly. With pokeballs hanging from his belt he gives a small nod to the operator before stepping in with the man. He's on the clock, and therefore, is more amicable. If you considered, uncomfortable silence amicable. "Have they been numbed?" he asked, knowing they could grow their tails back but reluctant to pick up a knife. "I'd rather chop PEPPERMINT bark...." he murmured thinking of instead.

ABSTAIN OR DEFY

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | rks 2 | dec 16 peppermint mention [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,497 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 23:25:56 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLOWPOKE TAIL 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Your defiance angers the grisly man. He directs his butcher's knife at you at an accusatory angle.[break][break]

"you know what you signed up for. if you won't help me meet quota, then i'll just add you to it!" Like an Ursaring, the butcher attacks you with his knife. "heck! those alien shits might give me a bonus!"[break][break]

The Slowpoke remain on the table, staring ahead with vacant looks.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 6:11:55 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

The butcher's anger is unwarranted, Remiel thinks. Then again, he didn't understand the laws and traditions of the world being simulated around them. But it seemed they had caused some great offense without even realizing it.[break][break]

And, as the bear of a man charges for him, Remiel wonders if Paxton thinks he'll fold into the fetal position. The swift casting of a LIGHTNING BOLT lights up the room instead as the butcher is electrified and blasted backward. Even still, the man is seemingly hanging onto consciousness.[break][break]

"Quite a brute this one, isn't he?" Remiel remarks with a sigh, turning to his 'partner' for the session with a slight frown hanging off the corner of his lips. "Shall we get going before he finds his footing again?"[break][break]

SURVIVE[break]
Proceed to Stage Two.
[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,497 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 4:51:02 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Paxton grimaced as the butcher came forth before the electricity made him back off. He gives a nod to his companion. “Let's keep moving. I don't want to find out if we can feel dismemberment in this sim.”[/B He said following Remiel, eyes on the butcher as they departed with extreme caution.

PROCEED TO STAGE 2

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | rks 2 | dec 16 peppermint mention [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,497 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 1:55:25 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Fuschia City is under siege. You find yourself face to face with a then Admin Walsh within Fuschia Gym. Beneath you, the tatami flooring is scuffed and gouged from the battle that has been waged here. The simulation sets the Rocket Boss as a hostile figure.[break][break]

He says to you: "fuschia has already fallen. nothing you accomplish here will be of any worth."[break][break]

Should you attempt to step toward him, you'll knock into an invisible wall: an intriguing puzzle for gym challengers, but a frustrating conundrum for those attempting to engage with him.[break][break]

"i'll strike you down before you can even perceive the real me."[break][break]

Suddenly, Walsh disappears. Throughout the gym, multiple "Walshes" appear behind invisible walls. Periodically, he will lunge from a secret space with his GLISCOR, NIDOKING, &/OR HYPNO to attempt to slay you and your Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat him or chase him away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose to him or retreat.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 1:38:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

The simulation shifts and, before long, the pair find themselves face-to-face with another unsavory character: himself. Remiel's eyes narrow with instant hostility. He barely looks around long enough to discern that they're in FUSCHIA CITY's GYM.[break][break]

"Always so arrogant and above it all. But I know what you really are." The royal growls, swift to spawn a LIGHTNING BOLT in his hand before casting it forward. Unfortunately, he finds it embedded into an INVISIBLE WALL rather than ADMIN WALSH's face.[break][break]

Not long afterward, the man disappears, and the gym becomes a maze of invisible walls and false Walsh's as a GLISCOR stalks them from the dark rafters above. "I'm tired of these games," The EX-ADMIN remarks, casting a Luxury Ball down to summon a LUCARIO. "I'll use NIKE here to read his aura through the illusions. Can you provide defense?"[break][break]

was the last name he'd expected to ask to have his back. Given their latest interaction at the LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY, it was clear he held no goodwill for the exiled prince. But, perhaps, the context of this simulation could convince him to make an exception this one time.[break][break]

DEFEAT HIM OR CHASE HIM AWAY[break]
Receive 1 CURIO.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,497 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 2:55:41 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The scene changes and Paxton recognizes the gym. Once upon a time he'd thought about the gym challenge in Kanto, although he had never followed through with it. He had, however, looked into all the different gyms within the circuit. "That's rich coming from you." Paxton quipped as he lets out something smaller to help them navigate through. Remiel gives chase, and Paxton stays on his heels. [break][break]

Hopper the Porygon flitters around chirping quickly and trying to track down the real Walsh. He looked over at the Lucario and nodded. Joules moves in hovering defensively in the tight squeeze. "Focus on on shields." he ordered the pair. Joules uses PROTECT to cover them, while Hopper is quick to blast back anything that may seem aggressive or moved to attack the Lucario while it tried to sense the real thing. "Will it work inside a sim?" he added, reminder the Galarian they were inside RKS and hopefully grounding the man from his burst of anger. [break][break]

DEFEAT HIM OR CHASE HIM AWAY
Receive 1 CURIO.

[/b][/div]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | rks 2 [break][break]

[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[attr="class","credits"]

[/div]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,497 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 2:59:26 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After a harrowing battle, you defeat Declan Walsh within the confines of Fuschia Gym. Whether he is chased away, or his corpse is left behind on the equally cold tatami, you are able to pilfer through his belongings: a makeup/disguise kit, his pokeballs, an old Celadon University student ID. He's an ordinary man, it seems...[break][break]

The simulation spares you time to explore outside of the gym in order for you to witness the destruction Fuschia City has received.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Explore Fuschia City or rest.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 11:11:01 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Tch.
[break]

While being called a hypocrite was certainly a little much in Remiel's opinion, he was at least appreciative that and his Pokémon had provided the support he needed. A vicious NIGHT SLASH from the GLISCOR that had been intended to disembowel him, after all, only met with the PROTECTIVE barrier of the agent's PORYGON. This granted Nike enough time to track the real down once and for all.[break][break]

One swift DRAIN PUNCH is all it takes.
[break]

The ADMIN's body slumps to the floor unconscious. And, though Remiel glares down at him with a crackling LIGHTNING BOLT in hand, he ultimately decides not to kill him. Instead, the royal crouches down to rummage through the man's contents. Out of everything, it is the CELADON UNIVERSITY ID that catches his interest most.[break][break]

"Hmm... I wonder what he studied," He remarks. "And how he got here..."
[break]

An explosion outside of the gym tears his attention away before long, however. Straightening in posture, he casts down the ID upon Walsh's body like a used toy. "Care to go see what's going on outside, Concordas?" He asks of his simulation partner.[break][break]

EXPLORE FUSCHIA CITY[break]
Proceed to Stage Three.
[break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,497 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 8:09:17 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Paxton looked over the corpse. If only it were that easy to kill a Rocket that far up the food chain, even if he wasn't high ranking in this simulation. He turned away "Interesting." he said, noting the disguise kit before checking the corpse face for make up. Remiel takes to the ID and Paxton leaned over. It's too old to be a cover, but perhaps Walsh had alumni ties. It'd be interesting to look into if the university was still running. [break][break]

"Sure. I heard of Fuschia's fall briefly." he said, turning his attention to Rocket's carnage outside. It wouldn't be pleasant, but revisiting these types of things never was. [break][break]

PROCEED TO STAGE 3

[/b][/div]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | rks 2 [break][break]

[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[attr="class","credits"]

[/div]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,497 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 8:42:02 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]1000 HANDS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves on an advanced space ship. Around you stars and space debris sprawl out in incredible kaleidoscopic vistas. Upon investigation, the ship's notes and instruments seem to be seeking the "ascended hall of origin".[break][break]

Eventually, your out of world experience is interrupted by a violent rocking of your vessel and blaring alarms. A large hand-like being crushes a part of your ship as if in search of you and your friends.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight back.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let one of you be taken.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 4:41:18 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

The moment they turn around to explore more of FUSCHIA CITY, however, they find themselves in an entirely new place instead. The advanced SPACE SHIP they're in now grants them incredible views of the cosmos from all around. The most impressive view, however, is the PILLARS OF CREATION nebula just ahead.[break][break]

[break]

"Amazing..." Remiel mutters in awe, stepping forward to position himself in front of the glass. A passing glance at one of the screens nearby reveals a search for the "ascended hall of origin". Just as thoughts of ARCEUS begin to fill his mind, however, a blaring alarm and a violent quake interrupt his sight-seeing.[break][break]

And, when he turns around to regard Paxton, is seized by a giant 'hand' that crashes through the ceiling to reach him.[break][break]

LET REMIEL BE TAKEN[break]
Receive 100 RKS POINTS.
[break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights