november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
189 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
aftermath before a storm [solo wild]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 10:50:21 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Even Cassie's warm clothing can't keep the biting cold at bay entirely - she still feels its fangs pierce her face as her exhale becomes visible, a misty cloud. "Maybe I should just go again," the student murmurs to herself, tightening her scarf once more, looking over the forlorn landscape. From what she heard, a Kyurem's responsible for this. Frozen blades of grass, cracking underneath her steps, ice statues of pokémon that aren't exactly ... statues made by hand or paw. For a brief moment, she wonders why, but then gives up. After all, entities like deities may not even need a reason to do ... anything. (This would be almost inspiring, if she didn't face such depressing sights.)

She stays clear of those former signs of life, and instead looks out for pokémon that might have settled here anew. She also wonders how the situation might continue, with spring being on its way ... eventually. But for now, she stays wary and cautious, one hand resting on her pokéballs to call for aid if she needs it.
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 20:53:09 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUFANT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
189 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 11:36:57 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
"You know what, that whole trip was not-" Cassandra murmurs to herself, about to turn around in this godforsaken (?) landscape to head back to a warm and cosy home, when she catches a movement in the corner of her eye. Immediately alert, she whips around, firmly holding the pokéball of her fletchling Effie. However, the movement isn't threatening - it's rather elegant, in fact.

A pokémon which she's never seen before dances in the icy scenery, moving about elegantly. It has a copper sheen to it, which makes her wonder if it might be made of copper entirely. Stunned and mesmerised, she watches for another moment, before it finally notices her, and startles. Now, its behaviour speaks of aggression, and she quickly pulls up her hands, then lowers them slowly, realising her mistake.

"I didn't mean to interrupt you," she speaks in a clear voice, louder than she intended in this white nothingness (there's a lot, but all this white seems to blur). "That was ... very beautiful." Its loud stomps were rhythmic, and its movements simply so fluent. "You're a very good dancer."

The cufant still eyes Cassandra with scepticism, but seems to also be soothed by the soft tone of her voice. It doesn't approach, but doesn't attack her as she approaches. "Hey, mind if I join you for a bit?" She tries to translate its quadruped movements to her two legs, and fails - gladly, there's no one around to actually, so she could be embarrassed in peace. However, the cufant itself seems to pick up on what she intends to do, and it chirps happily, starting to pick up its dance where it left off before, and encouraging Cassandra to join in it.

"I swear, I'm not that hopeless, usually," she laughs after a while, "All those layers don't really help." She gestures to her gloves, scarves (yes, two), jacket, inner jackets and shirts and trousers. "But hey ... if you wanna come with me, we can maybe work on it together?" she asks, finally taking out an empty pokéball and letting the wild Cufant sniff it for a moment, before throwing it and hoping for the best.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 23:08:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE CUFANT!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!