Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
A TOKEN OF TRUST [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 14:26:27 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Dear Lam,[break][break]
I hope this parcel finds you well. I have not forgotten your willingness to listen to my warning. Have you gone in search of yet? I urge you not to delay in speaking with him. Every day that passes is one step closer to our predicted annihilation, should we fail to rally around the cause of saving Hoenn. I believe you have what it takes to make a real difference in regards to our continued survival.[break][break]
I am leaving this Chatot with you, as it has come to my attention that you are something of a Flying type expert. This one has been quite unruly at times, and could use the patient guidance of an experienced gym leader. Consider it a token of my trust and appreciation.[break][break]
If you ever have need of me, simply say so. My Unown are always watching.[break][break]
Stay alive,[break]
The Visionary
[break]
CHATOT ♂ (CHERRY)[break]
Keen Eye | Roost, Chatter, Hyper Voice, Sing, Fly, Steel Wing

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,498 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
A TOKEN OF TRUST [GIFT]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 21:16:38 GMT
lam logan Avatar
It takes him a moment to find the right words to reply to the visionary (). He hems and haws over them, while the chatot perches nearby on a stand— clearly already quite content with his new surroundings. Though, yes, he has already been quite sassy toward Lam’s fiancé in what have been some amusing encounters. Amusing for Lam, at least. Unsure of how to return the note, he counts on the ominous statement of the unown watching. And sure enough, it disappears from the table by the door within the day….weird.

Visionary,

It does indeed find me well. Much better than I was in the time immediately after our encounter. You gave me a lot to think about, and to be honest, I’m still picking it apart in my mind. I’ve not managed to meet with him yet, but have been trying to arrange a time when that might be possible between the constant tumult and a lot of event planning currently going on within Lilycove. Though I can’t say I understand where that confidence in me comes from beyond a limited meeting as ours was. I’ll try not to disappoint, though—honestly.

Thank you for entrusting Cherry to me. He’s definitely a character, and rest assured he will be safe in my care. I have another chatot, and they appear to be getting on famously already.

And uh, I appreciate the…support…of your unown. I will definitely have that in the back of my mind forever now, haha.

Keep on envisioning..?

Best,
Lam
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A TOKEN OF TRUST [GIFT]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:18:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE/GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]