Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
vct: ana vs elodie
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 21:12:05 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

The tightly-woven braids along the back of her head were beginning to smart. She wondered if she might have some downtime between this match and the next to let them loose, maybe restore some of the circulation back to her head.
[break][break]
"Oh, wow, love your hair. Such a pretty color," she said to her opponent as her Iron Valiant brushed along her armblades with metal fingers, making sure everything was appropriate for battle.

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]
- iron valiant out --> Ultra Beasts and Paradox Pokémon receive a +20 modifier on rolls that are prime numbers.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".anavct"]--accent:#bd5551;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

cherry

el, ellie
she/her
februrary 14
canalave city, sinnoh
lesbian
influencer/'vigilante"
cadet
darling, you're a holy quarantine
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherry2
elodie hayfield
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 1:34:31 GMT
elodie hayfield Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elodie"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

elodie would be lying if she said she didn't think her newest opponent was pretty- not in the way that elodie wanted to kiss her or anything, but in a i wish i could look like that way that had originally led to her realizing she was trans in the first place.
[break][break]
so when she gets the compliment, she can't help but light up near instantly, already beaming despite everything. "you really think so? i had so much trouble finding a good color, and then i just decided maybe pink would work! and i've stuck with it ever since." she could talk about her hair troubles all day- mostly because it made her giddy- but she was here for a tournament.
[break][break]
"i actually decided to dye my pokemon once i found a good brand, too." it's a bit of a sheepish admission, but ana has hit the gold mine of conversation for elodie. with a click of the pokeball, she releases one of the said dyed pokemon- although it's probably clear she'd rather talk more.
[break][break]
maybe later, though.
[break][break]
3/3 hp[break]
Pokémon without gimmicks receive a +10 modifier on rolls that include the number 0. If 100 is rolled, they receive a +30 modifier.

[attr="class","accent"]
 [attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@                                                                                      

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".elodie"]--accent:#de6a85;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 1:46:18 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

She flashes the younger girl (she assumes, at least, because most everyone is younger than her) a red-gloved thumbs up. “Yeah, it looks great. Not, like. You know how pink can really go Pepto-y. It looks really nice.”
[break][break]
Her own hair had been plaited by her Gardevoir and was held in place first by Psychic power and then by at least one whole can of Trixie Mattel hairspray.
[break][break]
“You dyed your-- oh.” She tilts her head and looks at the pink-tinged Milotic. “How’d you manage that? How much dye did you use? Did you use a bathtub? A swimming pool? A-- oh, sorry, Rose.” Her Valiant regarded her with a stern tilt of its head, neck servos whirring like a camera lens. “Fight now, yap later. Go ahead.”
[break][break]
The Iron Valiant nods curtly, then turned and dashed towards the Milotic with leaf blade.[break][break]

Yef2CTHX

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]
- iron valiant uses leaf blade. [break]
- iron valiant out --> Ultra Beasts and Paradox Pokémon receive a +20 modifier on rolls that are prime numbers.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".anavct b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

cherry

el, ellie
she/her
februrary 14
canalave city, sinnoh
lesbian
influencer/'vigilante"
cadet
darling, you're a holy quarantine
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherry2
elodie hayfield
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 17:40:45 GMT
elodie hayfield Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elodie"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"oh! yeah. honestly, the brand i used before made the pink look like that from reviews i saw, so i wasn't much of a fan for the longest time. this one's nice, though." and the website itself ships internationally, so she doesn't have to worry about it too much if she can't find any of it in stores here.
[break][break]
the topic changes to the milotic, and elodie half-laughs. "a lot of dye and a lot of patience. especially the tail." even recounting it causes a chill to run down her spine. "doing the rest wasn't so bad, but-"
[break][break]
right! right. the battle. elodie cuts herself off so she isn't rambling more and takes another cautious step back. her opponent's pokemon charges towards sprinkles, and, for a moment, it doesn't look like the milotic does anything. not until the first few drops of water land on elodie's shoulder and only pick up from there.
[break][break]
with the floor coated in water, and the water type herself, elodie can see what she's trying to do- stop the other pokemon from gaining too much traction using rain dance. despite that, though, she can't help but give the other woman a sheepish glance.
[break][break]
dear arceus i didn't tell her to do this please don't hate me.
[break][break]
3/3 hp[break]
pokémon without gimmicks receive a +10 modifier on rolls that include the number 0. if 100 is rolled, they receive a +30 modifier.[break]
lRkK|QeK

[attr="class","accent"]
 [attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@                                                                                    

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".elodie"]--accent:#de6a85;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 1:56:22 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

She makes an apologetic face, because she would love to sit and talk about hair dye and the logistics of dying a whole ass Milotic, but there’s a fight going on.
[break][break]

The clouds overhead burst like ripe melons, and Sprinkles’ sprinkle of rain turns into a deluge quickly, exacerbated by the already existing weather.
[break][break]

She’s soaked to the skin in minutes.
[break][break]

“SUPER cool,” she says, tugging off one red glove and tilting it to let the water run out of it.
[break][break]

Sprinkles’ plan works, though, and Rose is forced to adjust her course, overcorrecting to stay standing, and her original attack whiffs. Instead, she jumps back, putting distance between herself and the Milotic, and fires off a psycho cut towards the sea serpent.
[break][break]

yUbXM8AF

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]
- iron valiant uses psycho cut. [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 1:56:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: