saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,030 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
vct: matias vs biscotti
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 6:47:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

unfamiliar with , matias simply greets them with a nod before making a sweeping gesture to the battlefield between them.[break][break]

"ready whenever you are."[break][break]

meowth is already GIGANTAMAXED.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); padding-top:10px; min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 11:17:21 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Biscotti knows this guy! Or, uh, at least what he’s seen in the papers and stuff. And, well, he wasn’t sure it was good or even if he wanted to be facing him like this. It felt like asking a rabid animal to playfight.

Jangle, however, looks determined to get things going. Her fiery eyes glare up at the giant cat. One lip lifts to reveal her canines. All this fancy stuff doesn’t impress her. Though, notably, she does stand a little straighter, almost as if those extra few inches can make a difference. She’s already trying to figure out how to kick this thing in the face.

When he tries to wave, the gesture itself feels awkward. Like it’s disrespectful or something. So, in the end, he ends up sloppily saluting. Was that even the right hand? Shoot. “Sure thing!” Honey eyes travel up the cat’s stretched frame. “That’s a looooong cat you’ve got there.” He tries to grin but it’s awkward. “you know what they say about big things and harding—err—falling.”

His Incineroar steps up to the starting line. Smoke pours from her nostrils.

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,030 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 15:15:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"the bigger they are the harder they fall?"[break][break]

he shrugs a shoulder, considering the words for a moment before nodding. that applies here, he supposes, because meowth certainly is a tank of a pokemon. look at the gut on that thing![break][break]

nodding at , the battle begins.[break][break]

meowth fires off a POWER GEM.[break][break]

tXcvYL8a[BREAK]
HP: 4/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); padding-top:10px; min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 18:14:53 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Uh, was he actually responding to that? It was meant to be rhetorical. It hits a lot softer when somebody just blurts the whole phrase out like that. Biscotti nods. “Yeah, that.” When Matias nods, the teen releases a breath he hadn’t realized he’d been holding. Maybe he really wanted this guy’s approval? That felt right, but he had no idea why.

As the Power Gem arcs through the air, the Incineroar moves to dodge. This is done with an Acrobatics. Hopefully, the Meowth’s giant stature makes this maneuver easier. It also makes it easier to reach the thing’s face.

G6oVu12r

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,030 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 4:19:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"that's usually true."[break][break]

but it's not starting off so well for matias and meowth as they lose their first life to , bringing them level to three-three, DYNAMAX be damned.[break][break]

taking inspiration from ACROBATICS, meowth tries to pull off something equally flashy, closing in for a TRAILBLAZE.[break][break]

6pV9taGj[BREAK]
HP: 3/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 5:38:17 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]The brunette nods. But, even as he does, he can’t help but wonder why. Is it a physics thing? Something about mass and acceleration? “Usually?” The teen pipes up after a few seconds. Was the cat now too flexible for that? Was he even talking about the present? Uh, it didn’t really matter, did it? Maybe he needed to speak less—make sure each word counted. It made you seem cool, like this guy.

The cat’s dodge is scientific proof this gal has nine lives. Snapping her tail inward, Jangle skates by a few puffs of fur. But there’s no time to gloat. That giant stick of a cat is on the move and it’s glowing. Not knowing what kind of attack this is makes it hard to conjure up a comeback. Knowing dodging is out of the question. So, she opts for being a nasty target.

With a snarl, the cat flared up with a Blast Burn.

Dt4Xfj7C

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,030 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 14:49:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

two could play that game. 's cat is not the only one that knows BLAST BURN.[break][break]

similarly, meowth is engulfed in flames as it meets BLAST BURN with its own, ramming right into the opposition with no care nor fear, ready to overpower them.[break][break]

KtFs18Ls[BREAK]
HP: 3/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 18:50:56 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Suddenly, the Meowth bursts into flames. It’s a beacon of hellish light—one large enough to temporarily block out the sun. Holy crap! He set his cat on fire! The pair meet in a fiery explosion. The smaller tiger’s flames lick and bite at the cat’s as the heat tosses itself back and forth. As the warmth intensifies to an almost painful (not to him) degree, the young man tosses his hand across his face.

The fire cat can put up with a lot of heat, but this is too much. Her fire-retardant fur starts to flicker as the bigger Pokemon’s inferno threatens to overwhelm. “Hsss!” Biscotti pears worriedly into the maelstrom as his BFF lets out a noise of frustration. Suddenly, from the center of the fire cloud, there’s a yellow light.

In an attempt to break the stalemate, Jangle has thrown a Drain Punch at the towering nekomata.

fmqw8_7Y

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,030 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 4:02:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

DRAIN PUNCH takes away a life in convincing fashion, bringing them level to two lives each. he stares at , wondering just how exactly he's losing to this man.[break][break]

either way, meowth fires back a POWER GEM.[break][break]

fEcZ9xAK[BREAK]
HP: 2/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights