PIERCE WILDE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pierce
PIERCE WILDE
Skelle's Crazy Kids
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 7:06:03 GMT
PIERCE WILDE Avatar
pierce wilde
27 ─ male ─ rocket grunt ─ homosexual (single)

A recent Unova-transplant, Pierce has come to Hoenn looking for a new start and boy did he find one, before he even got off the plane no less! To most, he's a moody brat on his good days and a complete jerk on his worst. Fortunately, if he deems you a trustable person, he pretty much turns into a puppy. This is all due to his upbringing and his need to protect himself; the real Pierce is all soft and squishy, yet locked away inside.

Looking Forthe rocket guy that recruited him, meeting other rocket members, dw threads, battles, potential crush (or crushes)
NOT Looking For ─ defecting (yet, could happen through ic interactions possibly), causing too much trouble (yet, lemme get my footing)

harley valla
22 ─ female ─ league trainer ─ heterosexual (single)

Harley is my little goody good girl that wouldn't harm a fly! Well, I lied, she'd swat the shit out of a fly but beyond that she's mostly harmless. She's friendly and sweet and perhaps a little too optimistic and brave. Her parents are both high ranking members of the Elite Four in Kanto and her brother just became the champion, yet despite her best efforts she couldn't even make it through all the gyms. Frustrated and determined to win, she decides to go a different region, where her family isn't constantly breathing down her back and watching every wrong move she makes.

Looking For ─ all the friends, dw threads, and battles you're willing to give her. a bff, potential love interests, some enemies maybe?
NOT Looking For ─ defecting

LAIKA OF GS!
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Skelle's Crazy Kids
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 15:07:31 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
I can offer to thread with either (or both) of your characters! I don't have any specific plots in mind, but we could try a DW thread and see where that takes us. Also, if you're looking for battles, Andrea runs a minor league gym, which you can read about here.
close tab

played by

Skelle

N/A
He/Him
October 31
Castelia City, Unova
Homosexual
Tattoo Artist
Grunt
Single
6'6 height
6'6 height
Save me from the darkest places; save me from myself
awards
8 posts
PIERCE WILDE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pierce
PIERCE WILDE
Skelle's Crazy Kids
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 4:22:47 GMT
PIERCE WILDE Avatar
sure! I'd love one with harley actually, pierce has a few threads right now and her and harley are close enough in age that they could be friends perhaps :)