he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Bugmageddon [C/M]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 15:55:35 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

Pouring himself a cup of coffee he let out a sigh. Sleep was impossible if all he ever did when he slept was have nightmares. He heavily preferred just not sleeping at all. It had probably been a few days since he had actually gotten any sleep. Due to how much coffee he drank it was actually pretty easy. That didn’t mean that he wasn’t always tired.
[break][break]
Lack of sleep made it hard to deal with stuff at times. So when he opened his eyes to see a Venonat he made a lunge for it trying to grab it so he could put it back outside. Of course the bug type saw him coming and dodged his swipe making him miss. He hit the ground with a grunt and was getting back to his feet with even more bug Pokémon came through the window.
[break][break]
Now on his feet he moved back eying the bug Pokémon warily. His house was too enclosed to use Corviknight and he wasn’t sure using Zebstrika in such an enclosed space was such a good idea either. However it was the best idea he had. So he unleashed Volt from his pokeball. ”Try to paralyze a few of them with thunder wave, I’m going to call for back up,” he told the electric type while he moved away.
[break][break]
”This is Trainee Ranger Blackwell. My home is being invaded by bug Pokémon. It would be great if I could get some backup,” he said once over the ranger network making sure to say where his residence was. Hopefully one of the other rangers would hear his message and come to his aid. He had no way of knowing what rangers were busy. Hopefully one was free and would be able to come to his aid.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this works

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,100 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
Bugmageddon [C/M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 18:30:03 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
luckily for , annalise is already nearby when his distress message comes through. she guides her altaria through the familiar canopy of trees, hovering among the homes with some uncertainty before she catches a glimpse of his address. [break][break]the dragon floats over to his doorway and drops her off before flapping off to a nearby tree branch to roost. one hand touches the pokeballs at her belt while the other reaches to knock on the door. [break][break]"hi," she greets once he opens the door. "need some help with some bugs?"
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Bugmageddon [C/M]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 16:50:09 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Knowing Volt wouldn't need supervision to deal with the bug Pokémon, he left him to continue fighting while he went to open the door upon hearing a knock on it. Hopefully, it would be someone there to help and not someone who would only end up getting in the way or someone only concerned about all the noise he was hearing.
[break][break]
Opening the door, he was met with a young blonde woman who looked to be a bit older than himself. Before he could even think of greeting her, she was already speaking.
[break][break]
"That's right, they started coming through the windows," he said as he simply inclined his head in a way to greet her before stepping aside to let her inside.
[break][break]
Upon entrance, she would see a few of the bug Pokémon on the ground, conscious but unable to move due to being paralyzed.
[break][break]
"I'm afraid most of my Pokémon are too big to be of much help," he would tell her as Volt continued to hold off the bug Pokémon for as long as he could.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,100 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
Bugmageddon [C/M]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 6:20:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"oh jeez."[break][break]the words sigh from her lips unbidden. through the windows? she doesn't know what she would do if she had a problem like that at her apartment. as much as she likes bug pokemon, she likes them a lot better outside of her house. she steps into 's home, dipping her head to look down at the paralyzed pokemon as she walks past them. [break][break]"no worries, i'll help you out. we'll get this bug problem fixed asap." [break][break]she releases her rookidee. the fledgling bird is the perfect size to flit around the room and peck the offending bugs. [break][break]"how long have you been having this issue? just today?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Bugmageddon [C/M]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 21:51:05 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

After allowing her entry, he checked to see how Volt was holding up. Luckily, the Zebstrika was holding up pretty well, at least for now. But he was sure Volt would start firing himself up soon.
[break][break]
As she released a Rookidee from a Pokéball, he was reminded of his Corviknight and when he had been a Rookidee. It seemed so long ago now. Though he was well aware that Rook hadn't actually evolved into a Corvisquire until about three years ago.
[break][break]
"That's a good Pokémon, though I might be a bit biased since I have a Corviknight and its starter form, Rookidee, was the first Pokémon I got," he told the blond-haired woman before continuing. "For obvious reasons, I can't exactly use him in this situation."
[break][break]
His gaze remained fixed on the Rookidee before the blond woman asked her question, causing him to direct his attention to her. "Just for today, I was just enjoying a cup of coffee when they decided to invite themselves into my home. At first, it was just the one," he said, pointing to a paralyzed Venonat, but when I failed to grab him to put him outside, that's when the others showed up."[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,100 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
Bugmageddon [C/M]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 9:44:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise dismisses his biases with a wave of her hand. "it's okay to be a little biased. especially for such a good pokemon."[break][break]as continues to talk, her gaze sweeps the room, imagining the space a corviknight would fill up. she winces as the picture appears clearly in her mind, full of disorder between the lack of maneuverability and the chaos of the infestation. [break][break]"yeaaah," she agrees, drawing out the word to show the misfortune of the situation. "your house would be a disaster zone if you had used him."[break][break] the pair of rangers watch her rookidee peck the offending bugs, but annalise keeps an ear to the trainee as he explains the situation. her eyes drift toward the venonat as he points, then back to the bird once more. [break][break]"yeah, bug pokemon like to swarm. it just stinks when they decide to do it in your house instead of in the wilderness."[break][break]she looks to ever, her smile small and reassuring. [break][break]"but don't worry! once we deal with the bugs inside, we'll spritz your house with a deterrent so no one else thinks about trying to get in."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Bugmageddon [C/M]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 2:02:07 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"True, everyone has their favorites. Though I try not to have favorites when it comes to my Pokémon, they're all treated equally," he told her, his mind going to all the different Pokémon he had on his team. Though if he was being honest with himself, if he did have a favorite, Rook would definitely be his first choice.
[break][break]
At her comment, he had to resist the urge to wince and nodded. "Yeah, don't get me wrong, I love Rook, but I would rather keep my house intact. That said, I hate the fact that I have to keep him or any of my Pokémon, for that matter, locked away inside their Pokéballs."
[break][break]
Most of his Pokémon would cause his house to be a disaster zone. He was just lucky that Volt wasn't overly large. So far, he was his only Pokémon he could use in this situation.
[break][break]
While he didn't know much about Bug Pokémon, he was well aware of their habit of swarming. He had just hoped to get the Venonat out of his house before they could swarm. Of course, with his luck, that hadn't happened.
[break][break]
Instead of saying anything, he only nodded, letting her continue with what she wanted to say. "That would be nice. I really don't want to have to deal with this problem again."[break]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,100 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
Bugmageddon [C/M]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 0:44:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i understand," annalise says sympathetically. she knows a lot of people who share the same sentiment as . in an ideal world, pokeballs wouldn't be a necessity but there's no better solution beyond sanctuaries. "i don't think pokeballs are uncomfortable for pokemon, though. they're kinda like personal little rooms."[break][break]her rookidee pecks a venomoth that tries to land at the windowsill, discouraging its entry into the house. annalise shifts her bag off her shoulder and places it at her feet, crouching down to tug the zipper and reveal its contents. pokeballs. [break][break]"let's catch these bugs and clear the space out."[break][break]she motions for the ranger trainee to take from her backpack before standing up with a few balls in hand. one of the ball bounces off the paralyzed venonat he had pointed out earlier, absorbing it into the metal casing. [break][break]"i'll release them on one of the neighboring routes once we're done."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Bugmageddon [C/M]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 19:58:35 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"I guess, it still feels in a way like keeping them prisoners. I mean we can let them out, but it's our decision whether or not we let them out of their Pokéballs," he said with a small shrug. In a way, he knew what that was like. His father had proved that if he really wanted to, he could keep him confined in their home. He was pretty sure he hadn't done so because he didn't want to deal with questions pertaining to him.
[break][break]
Pushing thoughts of his father away, he decided to just focus on the task at hand. At the mention of catching the bug Pokémon and releasing them back into the wild, he nodded his consent. As long as he wasn't expected to keep any of them and they were going to be released back into the wild, he was fine with that.
[break][break]
Grabbing a few Pokéballs, he threw them at a few other Volt had managed to paralyze, causing them to be sucked into the Pokéballs. Between the two of them, catching the bug Pokémon wouldn't take long, and soon enough, it was just the two of them left in his home alongside their Pokémon.
[break][break]
"Are you sure you're okay to release them by yourself?" he asked. He really should clean up his home from where the bug Pokémon had knocked stuff over, but if she needed the help, he would postpone doing it in order to assist. They had invaded his home, after all, so it really should be on him to release them back into the wild.[break]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,100 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
Bugmageddon [C/M]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 7:25:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise stiffens at the mention of prisoners. most of her pokemon live in their pokeballs without complaint, save for those that aren't adapted for living with humans. her roaring moon. her xurkitree. pokemon that have never seen civilization until they were thrust into it.[break][break]"trust me," she says, more sharply than she would have liked. hadn't done anything to bother her, truly, but she is bothered. "they're fine."[break][break]she drops the subject, tunneling in on the work ahead of them. catching the bug pokemon goes smoother than expected. quiet returns to the apartment, accompanied by the chirp of her rookidee once it finds no other intruders. [break][break]the flying-type lands on her shoulder as she bends down to dig through her bag again. from the bottom of the bag, she fishes out a couple cans of REPEL. she shakes one experimentally, then holds it out to the other ranger. [break][break]"i'll be fine," she promises, her voice no longer carrying an edge to it. "releasing them doesn't take too much effort. all i need you to do is spray the doors and windows and anywhere you think bug pokemon might sneak in from."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Bugmageddon [C/M]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 16:13:52 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

At her tone, he stiffened, his expression becoming guarded. Instead of saying anything, he tasked himself with rounding up his Pokémon as was asked of him. Eventually, the Pokémon were all rounded up sooner than expected, since both were working on rounding them up.
[break][break]
"Probably only the doors and windows. I don't believe I have anywhere else they could come through," he explained, his gaze sweeping the area around them as if expecting to see something he had missed with his explanation.
[break][break]
Aside from the mess the bug Pokémon had caused, there was nothing. Speaking of messes...
[break][break]
"Do you mind doing that while I clean up a bit? I need to get everything back in order."[break]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,100 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
Bugmageddon [C/M]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 0:54:12 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise notices the way stiffens at her words and feels a pang of guilt once her agitation subsides. the trainee hadn't meant anything by it, she knows, but her patience has grown thinner in the months since her release. rather than apologize, she carries on like she hadn't noticed his reaction, collecting the bug pokemon into pokeballs and handing the other ranger a REPEL.[break][break]"oh. yeah, no problem. i'll get this stuff out of your way for you."[break][break]she zips up her backpack and hefts it onto her unoccupied shoulder. her rookidee chirps, inconvenienced by all of her movement. they both look at ever as annalise takes a step toward his front door. [break][break]"if you find any more bug problems, alert the ranger network and we'll sort it out for you." she glances at his living space, desecrated by wild pokemon. "hopefully that's the last time they try to give you an unexpected visit, though."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bugmageddon [C/M]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 3:07:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: