part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ULTRA DESERT: CHE
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 5:43:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 As her hands lowered back to her sides, so did the winds. The haze of the sand storm dissipated and the spirit of the legendary was gone. Eva noticed Cian’s disappointment and offered him a soft smile. Her hand gently moved to rest on his shoulder in a sense of solidarity, “We’ll come back, promise,” her optimism echoed Hideo’s input.

Uxie’s interest also didn’t go unnoticed. Eva playfully tickled at the sprite’s stomach, “Just a little gift from my god,” a gift she hasn’t quite mastered yet, but was getting pretty good at it.

“C’mon guys, I think we should head back before we’re out of water. Maybe read up on Landorus,” Eva adjusted the pack on her back and motioned for the boys to follow her home.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]