he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
483 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
gc excursion e: noaaron
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 4:41:51 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"fuck, dude."[break][break]giant dinosaur creatures aside, aaron had expected his volunteer duty to be light work. now he's tied to a tree with his pikachu, scowling at the team rocket grunts eating their lunch some distance away. [break][break]one of them looks over at him, exasperated by the long hour of listening to him complain, and then returns to their sandwich. [break][break]"at least feed me if you're going to hold me hostage!"[break][break] his pikachu slumps for emphasis, lolling her head to one side as though they've been deprived of food for far longer than the ninety minutes that have passed since their last meal. [break][break]"you guys are so fucked up for ignoring me."[break][break]it prompts one of them to throw a chesto berry at him, punctuated with an irritated "shut up!" [break][break]
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
C8Pjch_T

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 1:18:17 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
from kid cuisine to raw chestos. what a downgrade. what a downer—and seeing aaron's pikachu's hunger convert into gravitational force is more than enough to spark noah into action.[break][break]

like a cannon ball, the gym leader is thrown into the fray by his machamp. a dropkick collides with one rocket grunt, while his gray-slabbed juggernaut pummels another.[break][break]

noah bounces on his heels. springs to a smile that he flashes at aaron.[break][break]

"you looked used to being tied up, man." [break][break]

his smile fades as a PIN MISSILE soars above noah's head. quickly, he skids toward aaron and his pikachu. his machamp uproots the tree, swinging the trunk to act as a barricade.[break][break]

dirt-caked rocks, pikachu paws and aaron-shoes dangle like nose hairs. more needles knock against the backside of the trunk with aaron still tied on the other side.[break][break]

"alright aaron. what's the plan!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
Gbb3KnYc[break]
[break]
excursion e - rescue

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/SETT%20ICONS/setticon6.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
483 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 8:44:41 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
THE appears. it's a far larger surprise to aaron than getting held hostage by team rocket — he thought the verdanturf gym leader had died offscreen from food poisoning after their last encounter. he gawks, wide-eyed and open-mouthed, as the man and his machamp tear through this makeshift camp like they're in an action movie. complete with the one-liner and everything.[break][break]"i mean, kinda," he says cryptically, shrugging as much as his binds will allow him to. "but hey — nice to see you again, bro. lookin' cool."[break][break]noah runs over to him and, for a fleeting moment, he thinks he's about to untie him. instead, he feels his stomach do a flip as the gym leader's machamp plucks the tree out of the ground and swings him around nauseatingly. [break][break]"hold on — " he gasps out. " — i think i'm gonna throw up."[break][break]he swallows. audibly. [break][break]"okay, okay, here's the plan: untie my ass so i can fight with you guys."[break][break]while aaron is distracted, his pikachu raises her stubby arms and slides out of her bindings bonelessly.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
KOM97dj4

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 2:36:42 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
[newclass=.omgen b]color:#d172c6;[/newclass]

"you got it, man!" [break][break]

more DRAPION pins strike the obverse side of the jostling log. where aaron's head would've been if the trunk had been rotated once.[break][break]

as aaron's pikachu slips out of its confines, noah's machamp holds the log up like a flagbearer. slit! one quick swish of a pocket knife—and aaron is freed right into noah's arms.[break][break]

the trunk is thrown—and a chorus of cries erupts from the splintering clothesline.[break][break]

"whoa! you're a bit heavier than i thought." noah says. "been working out?"

[break][break]

ykPpnAKX[break]
[break]
excursion e - rescue

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/SETT%20ICONS/setticon6.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
483 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 8:17:12 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
cuts him loose — fucking finally — and aaron falls forward, noodly after an hour of being tied up. he would've ate shit if the gym leader hadn't been there to catch him in his big, strong arms. behind him, he hears noah's kill count go up. [break][break]but that becomes unimportant once noah notices that he's been hitting the gym. he knew he's been making progress, no matter how often has dismissed him about it. [break][break]"yeah," aaron says, voice muffled against noah's shoulder, leaving a little slobber where his lips are smushed against hard, fabric-covered muscle. "six days a week, bro. been meaning to ask you about your routine."[break][break]he gets his jello legs underneath him and stands on his own like a newborn giraffe. a hand reaches up and discreetly swipes the wet corner of his mouth where he'd drooled a little. [break][break]"what do you think?" he flexes his bicep like they're not in the middle of a battle. "not bad, right?"[break][break]his pikachu picks up his slack, defending them with a discharge that she could've used the entire time they were tied up.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
DOI68G09

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 3:48:16 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"whooooa, 's gotta watch out." noah ducks another chitinous caber. by now, it's instinct. adrenaline. should he stop to think too much—surely, he would die. "there's a new stud in town."[break][break]

but he wonders about the why. health aside, would one's constitution require that much attention if the region were free of threat?[break][break]

his machamp BULKS UP. rocks crumble off its flexed gray chest before the fighter returns to the trainers under electric glow.[break][break]

"time to get outta here." the gym leader pockets his flick knife. "you got a girl to come home to yet, aaron?"

[break][break]

miFUbvMK[break]
[break]
excursion e - rescue

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
483 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 21:16:47 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"so true, bro."[break][break] ducks out of the way of another PIN MISSILE like an action hero, leaving aaron in awe. the combination of admiring the gym leader's deftness and lacking his own leaves him vulnerable to the chitinous cabers. one hits him in the arm, another in his ass. [break][break]"YEOWCH!" [break][break]he grimaces, plucking the barb from his arm and holding it up. [break][break]"this is it, man," he says in a frail voice more befitting the fatal bite of a POISON STING. "i'm cooked." [break][break]he shifts to face their attackers, limping from the PIN MISSILE embedded in his ass cheek. the mention of girls distracts him from the pain.[break][break]"huh?" the word slips out automatically like he hadn't heard him correctly, but really he's just buying time to invent a lie that makes him sound cooler. "oh, yeah. i got girls."[break][break]his smile is illuminated by his pikachu's THUNDERBOLT. [break][break]"haven't made anything official, though. what about you, bro? i know you get mad coochie from that gym leader shit."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
nHq41T58

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 5:39:40 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"no coochie for me, man! too busy with mine! focus on your girls. plural." noah says—and he just knows the rocket grunts surrounding them are desperate to unhear this conversation. [break][break]

the PIN MISSILE remains as nailed to noah's thoughts as it is nailed to aaron's ass.[break][break]

noah stuffs two fingers into his mouth. whistles loud. another needle cuts across his skin as his MACHAMP punches down an entire shed.[break][break]

the metal panels and bolts burst like a baby's hand plunged into a milk-full bowl of cheerios. milk poured after, of course(?). the surrounding grunts leap out of the way, buying them time.[break][break]

"that's our cue to go!" noah says. "we gotta tend to your ass, alright!?"[break][break]

with all four arms, his MACHAMP beckons for them to follow its lead.

[break][break]

aCJ1RqVG[break]
[break]
excursion e - rescue

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
483 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 4:27:02 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"no coochie?" aaron echoes, dumbfounded. is squandering his popularity and perfect physique by abstaining from the very thing aaron is desperate for. is that what life is like at the top? and what did the gym leader mean by being too busy with his? his coochie? aaron's expression weighs with a steadily-growing frown. [break][break]the sound of machamp shattering a shed with one punch snaps him out of his boy-philosophy. his pikachu zaps THUNDERBOLTS at the scattering grunts' feet, then scrambles up onto aaron's shoulder. [break][break]"yeah, yeah, let's get the fuck outta here!" [break][break]he half-runs, half-limps after the machamp.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
XfaB8q0|

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 8:11:40 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
they flee. oblivious to aaron's distressing conundrums, noah's manufactured mayhem is left behind. mid-race, the gym leader notices the limp. but only until they find safe quarters, does noah address it.[break][break]

"okay, okay, hold on there man. let me just." [break][break]

noah circles behind aaron and his pikachu. he drops to his knees as if in supplication. a palm presses against aaron's dough, and with one willful yank, dislodges pin from ass.[break][break]

"there we go." noah says. "i got your back. and your ass, man!"

[break][break]

6nCLuzSi[break]
[break]
excursion e - rescue

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 1:29:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: