He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
378 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
Cull the Horde (AZ Excursion E)
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 14:22:21 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Clad in what could best be described as combat ready attire with matching face covering mask, he stood at the cliff’s edge high above looking down into one out of a hundred of the cavernous crevices within Area Zero. The place was filled with Interdream Mist, and from the mist a near constant flow of different Paradox Pokemon emerged eager to wreak havoc.

Now usually that wouldn’t be a problem. However, Team Rocket had placed a temporary research location nearby and they’d rather avoid it going to waste. And so his job today was to deal with this little issue.

But for now he was simply taking stock and waiting for his partner to arrive.

NOTES: GC EXCURSION E: Rescue

6m1fZnPN

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 1:37:53 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Unlike Gerald, Dorian arrived in what could only be described as 'explorer wear'. Though it wasn't his usual flashy suit, it was something more akin to what would normally wear.

After all, they were in rough, unknown territory, and being able to pass as just another archeologist had its advantages.

"Ah, I love the smell of Interdream Mist in the morning!", remarked Dorian playfully, a wicked grin plastered across his features.

Mister Burns' eyes practically lit up with excitement for the upcoming confrontation.

XsHrTnNM

tags:
notes: 126

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
378 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 18:27:11 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
And there he was. At least that is what Gerald assumed when the stranger arrived. If they had met before, Gerald couldn’t remember and he wasn’t about to start remembering faces now.

Though for all the weirdness Dorian exuded even Gerald had to admit that the Pokemon by his side looked fairly strong.

“So, any particular way you want to do this?” Gerald asked stoically as he allowed one of his own Pokemon partners to emerge. The Iron Moth began to hover by its trainer’s side. Small beeps and boops escaping as it pondered todays job.

NOTES: AZ Excursion E: Cull the horde

1|fdeLCJ

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 23:17:59 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian studied Gerald for a moment. He had never met the man before, so this was the man's chance to leave an impression on the former Beast.

"An Iron Moth? A fellow man of taste, I see!", Dorian remarked on the mechanical Volcarona, bringing out his very own.

"I say we pincer them, if possible. Our flight-capable Pokemon can fly around, as others take them head on. And while they're occupied with us, they fly in, hitting them from the back!", Dorian proposed to the Rocket.

A Joltik landed on Dorian's back. Before it could do any damage, the Charizard plucked the tiny spider off of his master, before roasting the tiny creature on his tail flame.

m2mnFqon

tags:
notes: 239
Joltik jumped on Dorian

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
378 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 18:21:27 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Gerald didn’t know about culture, but his Iron Moth had proved a sufficiently capable partner throughout his time so it had already earned a nod for the man's question.

“Sounds like a good plan.” Gerald agreed. It was definitely something he might’ve come up with on his own as well.

And much like Dorian, Gerald summoned another Pokemon, his frontliner for the job. The bright yellow Zeraora took stock of the whole troupe and found them all woefully unimpressive.

“Ready when you are.” Gerald acknowledged, momentarily waiting for Dorian to give the go-ahead.

pKM66lMb

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 21:41:21 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

With an evil, almost demonic grin, Dorian sent out four more Pokemon. An Emboar, Incineroar, Magmortar, and a Red Genesect.

"Mister Burns, Solar Panel Steve, Prince Beepboop the Sixth, you three will be going around the horde, attacking them from the back. Use a Rock Slide to prevent their retreat, Mister Burns!", Andrew told the three flight-capable Pokemon. "Porkchop, Mister Bigglesworth, Smoochie Duckie, you three will be with us on the front lines! Show them no mercy!", Andrew told his Pokemon.

The flying trio immediately took to the tunnels, snaking around to get to the horde's rear. Meanwhile, the trio of land-based Pokemon readied themselves for battle. The Emboar and Incineroar duo Bulked Up in preparation for the fight. Meanwhile, the old Magmortar simply waited. Once the horde closed in, the Magmortar blasted a Smokescreen across the battlefield.

"Charge!", Dorian practically roared.

O7EeyDez

tags:
notes: 384

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
378 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 12:33:48 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
“You two heard him, follow their lead.” Gerald commented. Though his voice did reveal a hint of enthusiasm for the work that was about to be done.

Dorian seemed to favor a go wide approach, but Gerald would be lying if he claimed he wouldn’t use an opportunity like this to test his Zeraora’s limits.

And while the Iron Moth followed the three other flying Pokemon Zeraora limbered up with AGILITY, followed by HONE CLAW to fully prepare for the massacre that was about to happen.

zosCUwgs

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:27:28 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The Magmortar opened up the assault by unleashing a Lava Plume towards the horde of Paradox Pokemon. As the group of Ancient and Futuristic Pokemon were reeling from the attack, the Emboar called down a Rock Slide to crush them. Following this, the Incineroar jumped in, taking out as many as he could with his Darkest Lariat.

That was when the 'flight crew' came around from the back. The Charizard called down a Rock Slide, in order to preemptively cut off their escape. The Genesect began to attack more of the Paradox Horde with its Extreme Speed. Finally, Solar Panel Steve blasted the horde with a Sludge Wave.

QjzTAj7h

tags:
notes: 467

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
378 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 10:15:51 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Zeraora circled the outskirts of the horde. Unlike its fellow fighters it had little in the way of ranged attacks and so it was forced to stay close, and dance around the falling boulders and the fires. But it didn’t mind the danger. It found the challenge exhilarating as it worked to keep stragglers from running away. With each POWER-UP-PUNCH it delivered to a victim it felt itself grow stronger.

There were Paradox Pokemon that fought back, some were stronger, even providing a fight with that bulk and their strength, but still Zeraora managed to keep them at bay, keep them in the horde as the air support would arrive.

While the others flew about, Iron Moth took a more stationary role in the air as it so often preferred to do. A flaw in its programming perhaps? But be that as it may its fire power was put to good use as it rained hell down upon its unfortunate victims with a gatling gun of FIERY DANCES.

PlOH0ISA

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 11:42:23 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Eventually, the horde became whittled down by the teamwork of the two Rockets. Being attacked on two fronts by their powerhouses was too much, even for the Paradox horde. Their attempt to scatter and retreat in either direction was cut off by the Rock Slide walls formed by Dorian's Pokemon.

The scattered hordes were easy enough to pick off. Lava Plume consumed many of them, while more Rock Slides from the duo crushed them. Dorian's own Iron Moth joined Geralds in bombarding them with Fiery Dance fire. And finally, the Red Genesect wiped out several with a sweep of its Techno Blast.

Dorian laughed as he took in the slaughter. "What a show!", Dorian cheered, a manic grin plastered across his features.

J0JkWCZC

tags:
notes: 582

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 22:23:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: