[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Like her brother, was a hard woman to track down.[break][break]

knew he stood little to no chance of independently finding her in the vast region of HOENN. Despite the knowledge and experience he had gained as an ADMIN, the former HEAD SCIENTIST knew how to cover her tracks. She was far too intelligent to use any resources or safehouses that might have been compromised.[break][break]

When it came to the GIANT CHASM, however, the range of territory greatly narrowed. Furthermore, Remiel had a feeling she would not be able to resist conducting research here. The TERA CRYSTALS and the strange Pokémon that existed amongst them were simply too big of a draw to ignore.[break][break]

Naturally, the royal begins by tracking down one of the fabled beasts said to inhabit this accursed place: a monster in the likeness of ENTEI. If he had any luck, was in the process of tracking the same creature. And if he didn't, well... research was still research. No loss there.[break][break]

Stopping at the center of a charred forest, Remiel whistles for his LYCANROC to conduct an ODOR SLEUTH before cautiously looking around.[break][break]

GC EXCURSION C: MONSTER HUNTER[break]
TRACK DOWN A ONE OF THE FOLLOWING POKEMON: a WALKING WAKE, GOUGING FIRE, or RAGING BOLT. Search for droppings, tracks, and other signs of their existence. These Pokemon are inherently hostile and must either be slain, captured, or rerouted when discovered.[break][break]

NOTE: you are able to redeem a WALKING WAKE, GOUGING FIRE, or RAGING BOLT if you complete 4 EXCURSIONS.[break][break]

requirements: at least 2 characters. 5 posts each.[break]
rewards: 75 pokedollars.
[break]

P7Y1gB6d[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 60[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]WOLF LIKE ME ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
WOLF LIKE ME
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 18:02:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she had not been hunting the gouging fire. in fact, for at least a few harrowing minutes, she’d figured the gouging fire had been hunting her. certainly, something was.[break][break]

the longer she spent in the chasm, the more she felt certain that she would die there. but where did it lead? it was worth it to find out. maybe it was a new rift to the next world.[break][break]

when she turned to face him, she had no idea how to react. there was no betrayed scowl, or mocking smirk because of what she might be able to do to him (not much probably). at most, confusion crinkled her brow.[break][break]

admin fox? no. calcifet? no. remiel? never knew him.[break][break]

she went with the most distant of options. ”prince.”[break][break]

her lips pursed at him silently then. she’d never quite known what to say to him to begin with. surely, by now, he knew who she really was.[break][break]

after hacking the galarian military and redirecting their weapons to the war in kanto to sell off to the highest bidder on either side (in another life, when rocket was just another rival), she’d become a stain on galar’s reputation and ability to contain its own threats to the world.[break][break]

but maybe he didn’t care about all that. maybe he hated his mom just like sabine had. he’d been in hoenn an awfully long time. estranged, perhaps?[break][break]

still, she was at a loss for what to say.[break][break]

fuck you for breaking into my house. even if it had saved from starving due to her negligence.[break][break]

”... how’s your sister?”[break][break]

1W4d5JwM

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 123[break]
excursions into area zero[break]

GC EXCURSION C: MONSTER HUNTER

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
WOLF LIKE ME
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 7:07:58 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]

Prince.
[break]

Despite being called it his whole life, the word still seemed foreign to Remiel. Especially coming from someone like Lulu. Here, it served only to draw his attention to her before casting a scowl at the woman who had held captive. Except he expected it to be followed by a mocking remark in the style of or a sharp threat like would employ.[break][break]

Did she not care that he was a 'filthy traitor'? Did she not wish harm upon him in the name of and his IDEALS? No... it seemed she cared more about his sister. He blinks.[break][break]

"Sabine?" The EX-ADMIN answers, his curiosity helping to bury his unbridled rage for the time being. had joined TEAM ROCKET as he did, once upon a time. But he never thought that she and had... the realization strikes just then. The surprise in his expression is momentary, however. It quickly settles back into a glare.[break][break]

"Enjoying a fulfilling life. Away from you."
[break]

His blue Lycanroc joins him at his side just then, a barely contained growl rumbling in its throat as it stares the woman down. "I'm not here to discuss my family, however. I'm not even here to exact revenge upon you for what you did to Luka." Not yet, anyway. "I've been looking for you, Miss Flint, to discuss a proposition."[break][break]

eE6jw|Ag[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 90[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
WOLF LIKE ME
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 0:19:06 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
'away from you.'[break][break]

there was a twitch in the corners of her eyes, but it smoothed over again, no hostility bleeding onto her face as it might have not so long ago. A loss of power had rendered her considerably less impulsive.[break][break]

her head tilted curiously at him, as she wondered what could have possibly driven him to spend his time on her, if not a craving for justice. What could be more important than avenging his love?[break][break]

”a proposition? ” she asked, thin eyebrows arched with surprise. ”and what would that be?”[break][break]

om_lDJPJ

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 181[break]

[break]
[break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
WOLF LIKE ME
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 7:20:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

"My sources tell me you're no longer HEAD SCIENTIST," The royal responds, propping a foot on a blackened boulder as he crosses his arms. "But you've studied ULTRA SPACE, yes? And, to a lesser extent, MEGALOPOLAN TECHNOLOGY?"[break][break]

The proposition he was about to offer, frankly, made his skin crawl. But there would be no point in offering it if he didn't think might still harbor some reservations about TEAM ROCKET or himself. Or, for that matter, if he didn't think the purpose of it warranted making a devil's deal.[break][break]

Just another sacrifice for his IDEAL WORLD.[break][break]

"I require someone with your expertise in LESSER MEGALOPOLIS."
[break]

bqAoUMZa[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 110[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
WOLF LIKE ME
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 4:28:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
tch. his sources. did rats still hide in their walls, or had it been ?[break][break]

”it has been a part of my research.” more so in the past, before the rifts had opened and the field of study had expanded. she’d been preoccupied with the interdream zone for some time – but he didn’t need to know that.[break][break]

she almost asked ‘why me?’ but then it occurred to her that the answer was too obvious, when he had more powerful scientists already at his disposal.[break][break]

he’d sought her out because whatever he was after was a secret. he was pulling the wool of their eyes too. he always had been.[break][break]

he was self-interested.[break][break]

the expression on her face was scarcely readable as she considered, calculating.[break][break]

”what's in lesser megalopolis?”[break][break]

’s sun, perhaps? the ultimate weapon?[break][break]

TmxvBVH5

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 202[break]

[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
WOLF LIKE ME
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 8:37:38 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

ADAL sits on his haunches and looks up at his master as the two humans converse. The Lycanroc seems to read the EX-ADMIN's body language well enough to know was not to be trusted. Eyes narrowed with suspicion seemed to say as much, though the fact that he hadn't been ordered to attack yet meant she might still be of use.[break][break]

"That's on a need-to-know basis," Remiel sternly replies as a soft breeze skims the ash from the trees and onto the bed that covers the grass at their feet. "Will you take the job despite its risks? I can promise you a share of what we might accomplish if you do... and an out with the AMNESTY PROGRAM should you need it." He adds, bluffing his way through a deal the HBIC or someone like might never accept.[break][break]

"How are things with anyway?"
[break]

3dtRZxte[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 273[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
WOLF LIKE ME
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 4:14:39 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”hm.”[break][break]

who took a job without knowing the pay – and on commission no less? only someone given no other options, if they had a good head.[break][break]

she stared at him as though he didn’t for a moment before speaking again. ”i’m sure the boss is around here somewhere. why don’t you ask him yourself?”[break][break]

with luck, he would rise from a shadow to offer his aid. he’d been making the rounds.[break][break]

for now, she’d have to navigate whatever this was alone.[break][break]

”i don’t believe amnesty’s possible for me.” she had caused too much trouble abroad, and even if he were able to accomplish such a thing, others would simply take over the hunt themselves.[break][break]

”you’re a better salesman than that, remiel. this feels a bit more like a veiled threat than a proposal.”[break][break]

she shifted her weight, and took a step back when she heard the gross squelching sound of a rubber sole sliding through future juice. ”fucking kidding me,” she cursed under her breath.[break][break]

DL11ZfFP

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 363[break]

[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
WOLF LIKE ME
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 8:02:57 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Lulu was right to be suspicious. With DARKRAI as his patron, could be watching them at any moment from the shadows. But that didn't make the man omnipresent. He couldn't be everywhere at once.[break][break]

Unless he had reason to expect this impromptu meeting or had serious doubts about Lulu's loyalty, the ROCKET BOSS himself being here was unlikely. Or at least that's what Remiel mentally tells himself as he continues. Nevertheless, he still glances momentarily toward the shadow of an outcropping rock nearby.[break][break]

His attention returns to the black-haired woman, however, just as she finds she's stepped in a small pool of mysterious juice. And, despite the seriousness of the occasion, the royal can't help but snicker. "I was wondering if you'd noticed that earlier. I suppose now you have something to sample when you get back into the lab." He smirks.[break][break]

That aside, the Galarian refocuses on the conversation at hand with a shake of his head and a sigh. "You know I have nothing but contempt for you, Lulu. It's only natural you'd perceive a veiled threat. But what I'm pursuing is more important than my feelings. If it wasn't, I wouldn't care to dress up my threats in such a complicated manner. I'd have cast a LIGHTNING BOLT the very moment I saw you."[break][break]

And, admittedly, the thought had crossed his mind.[break][break]

iDVtc0me[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 372[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
WOLF LIKE ME
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 5:17:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she glowered, wiping her boot over the grass and not taking her eyes off of him.[break][break]

nothing but contempt for her? there it was: the truth. she’d always wondered. he’d played nice and cool those few times they’d come face to face. had he known then, too, who she really was?[break][break]

”thanks for refraining – but killing me would be against your best interest for more than one reason, wouldn’t it?”[break][break]

her brother and his husband , for starters. even remiel's own sister, if she found out about it.[break][break]

”the answer’s no.”[break][break]

rqJiKjia

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 414[break]

[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
WOLF LIKE ME
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 20:04:26 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

"Just as killing me would be against any of yours," Remiel counters. His graduation from the AMNESTY PROGRAM and induction into AQUA now acted as a safeguard against reckless assassination attempts, though that certainly didn't mean he'd let his guard down completely. He still tempted fate whenever he participated in large-scale combat like the recent conflict in the SILENT ICELANDS.[break][break]

When Lulu makes her decision next, however, Remiel blinks. "You'd turn down the opportunity to create a safety net for yourself so easily?" He asks, a bit surprised. "I didn't take you for the type to 'live and die' for ROCKET, Lulu. Frankly, I thought you were smarter than that."[break][break]

Just then, the light disappears from the sky.[break][break]

There's a guttural huff just above them.
[break]

And, when they look up, the pair will find a gigantic beast standing on the ridge. It stares at them with wild eyes as the crown it calls its spiky crest blots the sun out from the sky. Then it releases a NOBLE ROAR that vibrates down to their very bones.[break][break]

This is the GOUGING FIRE.[break][break]

[break][break]

IjyhdngN[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 470[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
WOLF LIKE ME
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 17:54:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
it was a comfort that remiel still thought her capable of meeting him in battle. was he unaware of her great loss? she kept the smirk off her face that she felt coming on.[break][break]

”oh, would it?” she dared.[break][break]

did the league really value the prince so much? would they ever be able to trust the ambassador who’d been lying to both sides? no.[break][break]

similarly, there was no way anyone in hoenn could keep her safe. she was miles down that tightrope, with no turning back for help. good thing was, she thrived balancing in the air with a thrill in her heart.[break][break]

it wasn’t for rocket anymore. it was for the sake of living.[break][break]

”huh.” instead of telling him so, her chin turned and her face cracked into the smirk she’d been holding back. ”guess not.”[break][break]

a moment after, the light of day was cut by the sprawling crown of one of the world’s latest and greatest abominations: gouging fire.[break][break]

she remained in place as her eyes went to catch remiel’s reaction.[break][break]

vaRIlMii

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 546[break]

[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
WOLF LIKE ME
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 18:14:55 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

[break]

Remiel's reaction is one of mild awe. The grandeur of the GOUGING FIRE's crown and the sheer force of its power were impressive to behold. And, as a part-time paleontologist, the desire to study its inner workings was palpable.[break][break]

A SUNNY DAY beats down on them from above, forcing them to shield their eyes as a sparkling PROTOSYNTHESIS begins to manifest around the great beast. Remiel's Lycanroc takes point when it senses an incoming attack, readying itself into a battle stance as it growls.[break][break]

Then, with shocking SPEED, the GOUGING FIRE makes that premonition true.[break][break]

It leaps down from above to DRAGON RUSH Adal, sending the canine flying backward until it strikes a tree. Then, with a sharp turn of its head, it sends an INCINERATING blast in the direction of without hesitation.[break][break]

l1oXRhSv[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 642[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
WOLF LIKE ME
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 15:47:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
again, as before, heat beat down upon her, far too uncomfortable under the added pressure of her predicament. she had to get out of there somehow.[break][break]

her eyes were more stuck on remiel as the gouging fire clashed with his lycanroc, watching for the moment she could slip away unnoticed. when the gouging fire turned its aggression on her, she was too slow to react. the flames nearly licked down her arm, enough to burn just as she was yanked out of the way by her speeding genesect.[break][break]

two more genesect suddenly appeared. they seemed to recognize the prince as a threat, one locking onto his lycanroc as another fired a powerful beam at the paradox pokemon.[break][break]

she took it as her opportunity to flee, grabbing onto her genesect as it lifted into the air.[break][break]

w_IG4XBt

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 654[break]

[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
WOLF LIKE ME
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 3:41:36 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

[break]

Remiel watches as a small squadron of GENESECT come to Lulu's rescue, and his first instinct is to form a LIGHTNING BOLT in his hands. Despite her ascendance, he's got a clear line of sight to her. All he has to do is aim and throw.[break][break]

But then their eyes meet, and he hesitates.
[break]

The royal can't himself explain it. But, ultimately, the lightning bolt goes flying toward the Genesect that has his Lycanroc cornered instead. BULKED UP after withstanding the Gouging Fire's strike, Adal breaks past said Genesect with an ACCELEROCK and then charges at the ancient lion with breakneck speed.[break][break]

Before it can attempt a BURNING BULWARK to counter, the Gouging Fire is struck backward, casting up a blinding cloud of ash after it stumbles. Then a sharp whistle echoes throughout the charred forest. "That's it! Time to go!" Remiel shouts, recalling his Lycanroc before narrowly TELEPORTING away from a RAGING FURY that follows.[break][break]

TOTAL OF ROLLS MADE BY ALL WRITERS REACHES 666. - A rift to the DISTORTION WORLD opens briefly, like an opening eye. Peering into it fills your characters with dread. You can not enter this rift, but one may theorize the DISTORTION WORLD is attempting to map out this new area in order to create an antimaterial counterpart for the world.
[break]

He reemerges on the other side of the forest, where the leaves remain green and the ground unspoiled by ash. The only oddity here is a RIFT that tears open just ahead of him. The DISTORTION WORLD lies on the other side of it, filling him with more and more dread every second that he peers at it. Just as soon as it had opened, however, the rift suddenly closed.[break][break]

Remiel wonders if has truly sold her soul to at last. Was there any point in continuing to try and enlist her services? Why did the idea of redeeming her matter to him at all? Perhaps her relationship with had a part to play in that.[break][break]

ROLL A 99. - Find a Gimmighoul coin or chest with or without the Pokemon. Receive a bonus 25 PD (once per thread). Indicate this in Mod Reqs.
[break]

Regardless, the prince decides to leave these thoughts behind for the time being, picking up a stray GIMMIGHOUL CHEST he finds on his way out of the GIANT CHASM.[break][break]

FIN[break][break]

ulYp4Va3[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 753[break]

[break][break]