thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
THE STUPID, THE PROUD [AZ:E]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 23:07:25 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He'd prefer not to speak to her at all.[break][break]

But Cillian Quinn was nothing if not professional, and when the Boss requested them to investigate a base supposedly belonging to the Triad, who was he to say no? He knew it was likely because the size of this particular base made it a dangerous unknown, that the two of them were some of Rocket's most powerful assets, but he can't help but to bitterly think, Sure, send the Avatars straight into the jaws of the Triad, I'm sure that won't go wrong.[break][break]

It's a physical effort to unclench his jaw, though his stoic mask hides his vitriol well enough.[break][break]

"Seen anything like this before?"[break][break]

He gestures from their vantage point to the base that sprawls below. Black-clad figures move quietly, the unblinking eyes of Unown shining from hidden corners. Elisabeth has seen outposts before, of course, but he speaks of the Triad's presence in this place.[break][break]

Did she know what to expect, or were they both as blind to expectation as they were to each other?[break][break]

KTncmHLl

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 0:35:03 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Not quite," she admitted, lowering the hood of her own cloak to better admire the view below. The shadowy figures struck her with a shuddering sense of repulsion, and her scowl deepened the longer she beheld them. "Usually, I find the DRK Triad ambushes us. Not the other way around."[break][break]

Glancing back at , she let an easy shrug roll across her shoulders.[break][break]

As much as their presence concerned her, for the most part Elisabeth had relegated the DRK Triad to the back of her thoughts. They'd not pursued her specifically, save for certain concerning events. Dionysus. The altercation in Littleroot. The RKS simulations, supposedly.[break][break]

None of 's warnings had quite been heeded, colored as they were by her dislike of the woman.[break][break]

No, it was 's concerns that had spurred her own. He was safe in his current state, but... if the birdwatching continued as she feared...[break][break]

"Have you fought them before?" she asked her fellow underboss suddenly. "You've been an Avatar longer than I. Do you know what to expect?"[break][break]

There was no mocking or derision in her tone this time. She was focused, revealing a resolve that had rarely characterized her in recent months. At least, it was unlikely that would recognize it in her.[break][break]

She cared about precious few things these days.[break][break]

1aT6PCq9

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 14:45:02 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"They could well know we're here."[break][break]

The thought unnerves him. What if this were all part of their grand design? What if they were walking straight into a trap? What if —[break][break]

Cillian cuts the thought there. Paranoia had nearly driven him to his own death the last time he'd doubted the intentions of the Rocket Boss. Though Walsh's abilities of shapeshifting still kept him up at night, his certainty that the Boss wanted him dead had ceased at Mt. Pyre.[break][break]

Fearing them feeds them, he tells himself instead.[break][break]

"Fought them? No." His lip curls, but the disgust is not directed at this time. "They used the mist at the Soiree, and I imagine they'd have killed me if they'd had the chance, but we didn't know who they were, then."[break][break]

Moltres had died protecting its Avatar from them. He's uncertain if Lugia would have done the same.[break][break]

"I didn't know Winter was with them until after he tried to kill me, and he was gone by the time I escaped." He'd reported the events of his encounter with Father Winter to Rocket, trusts Elisabeth knows the basics. The portal. The other world. "Would've tried to kill him at Pyre, with 99943, but I went for the Primal Crystal instead."[break][break]

That had been the very moment where Walsh had saved his life, in fact.[break][break]

Cillian, too, sets aside any derision in favour of survival. As Rockets, they are allies, even if they are no longer friends.[break][break]

"Their Unown are as deadly as they are. Mm. No. More. We ought to focus on them, first."[break][break]

wB|GTaEL

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 2:00:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'll admit to you that I've never been fond of the Unown," she said, grimacing. "The Head Scientist's fondness for the tools of our enemy has never sat right with me."[break][break]

had seemed so baffled at the possibility that the Unown could have ill-intent towards her. That reaction might have amused Elisabeth, if the woman's inherent naivety hadn't incensed her so much.[break][break]

"I keep wondering if they'll betray her the way they betrayed Holo," she added quietly. He might interpret it as concern for the other woman, but it was more a deep-seated distrust of all things Divine.[break][break]

She simply knew better than to trust Avatarship didn't come with strings.[break][break]

Wo-chien slithered out of the darkness, ochre eyes glowing with ominous intent. It didn't hold the heaviness of the PRESSURE that lingered around 's Lugia, but an insidious resentment seeped into the atmosphere with silent foreboding. It possessed the thickness of a fog, though it remained an intangible and invisible thing.[break][break]

"As the one with seniority between us, I'll follow your lead," she acknowledged, turning to him. "Wo-chien and I are at your disposal."[break][break]

This offer unknowingly masqueraded as an olive branch; to her, it seemed only sensible to defer to him. This was not her strength, and survival dictated she stand down for the more experienced party.[break][break]

aAhxrAPp

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 16:49:14 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian nods. Though he'd previously balked at 's open disdain for them in Rocket gatherings, a private accord was a safer place to express one's doubts. He loved as a sister, appreciated the happiness that the Unown brought her, but...[break][break]

"I don't think we can claim to truly understand any Pokémon."[break][break]

Even Lugia, for all his trust in her, still held her secrets. She spoke little and shared less.[break][break]

And the Unown served the Triad. Their greatest threat.[break][break]

Of treachery, he says sincerely, "I hope not."[break][break]

Cillian's skin crawls at Wo-chien's presence, though he does his best to mask that discomfort in the presence of its chosen. Though there is no malice or mockery in her deferral, their recent GRUDGE paints the interaction in foul colours. The colours of rot and RUINATION.[break][break]

They're on a job, however, and Cillian is well-practiced at shelving his personal feelings when Rocket is at stake.[break][break]

He dips his head.[break][break]

"Best we strike hard and fast. We'll have the greatest chance to tip the odds in our favour if we catch them unaware." Reluctantly, he looks to the snail-shaped elephant in the Chasm, speaking to vessel and patron both as he says, "We'll want something that covers a wide area. Strength against Psychic if possible. Lugia can hit them with Shadow Storm; what've you got?"

[break][break]
4DDlqA_E

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 1:55:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"No," she agreed solemnly, "I don't think we ever can. No matter how hard our scientists try."[break][break]

Their understanding was so small and paltry in comparison to the cosmic designs of Legendaries like their own.[break][break]

Elisabeth's gaze unfocused as she stared down the chasm, the distant figures not human enough to feel like other living, breathing people and Pokemon. The empathy that so often shackled her had no place here.[break][break]

This was survival.[break][break]

"Heavy offense against Psychic-types? We can assist in that," she said, dipping her head in assent as Wo-chien approached the precipice. Foreboding clouds, pitch-black as night, gathered and crackled around the Ruinous Beast as its ochre eyes glowed with a hideous sheen.[break][break]

Those bolts of black energy stretched out towards the enemy down below, prepared to implode like a dome of darkened stained-glass on the encampment.[break][break]

"What else is Ruination for?"[break][break]

xEdIUTZq

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 15:22:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

On this, if nothing else, the distant friends agree.[break][break]

Whatever peace might be drawn from such an understanding is corrupt in the presence of Wo-chien. For once, he understands how others must feel in the presence of LUGIA'S PRESSURE. His spine tingles. His heart races.[break][break]

He is intelligent enough to identify it as fear, and wise enough to conceal it beneath an unflinching mask. This fear, unlike what he's so often felt in this place, is entirely and undeniably his own.[break][break]

As a dome of RUINATION eclipses the camp, a shadow falls across it. Lugia emerges from the heart of a SHADOW STORM that joins in chorus with the Wo-chien's terrible decree. The howling maelstrom of wind and ruin leaves little avenue for escape.[break][break]

From their vantage point on high, the underbosses watch the destruction, a contained metaphor for the damnation they'd inflict upon the region with their god-cursed powers. They were never the heroes, even if the Triad were the enemy.[break][break]

Surviving UNOWN shatter the stillness following destruction, warping their TRIAD masters to the ridge on which their assailants stood. Cillian's SHADOW MIASMA allows him to barely dodge a streak of white-hot HIDDEN POWER that would've burned straight through his chest.

[break][break]
pLgN4SK6

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 2:49:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The powers of ruin and shadow strike their mark, incinerating the camp in blackened flame.[break][break]

Another Unown's HIDDEN POWER cut towards her, only to strike a wall of briars and thorns before it could reach her directly. It absorbed the piercing blow, the impact of its heat still blowing on her face through the withering plantlife.[break][break]

Elisabeth wiped the sweat from her brow, turning to see her fellow underboss standing similarly unscathed.[break][break]

What monsters they were, in the end. No wonder the DRK Triad ached to kill them so terribly.[break][break]

"Admin Bee thinks we should be looking for Maldacena," she offered suddenly, waiting for his reaction. "I'm curious your stance on the matter."[break][break]

It was a moment's respite from an inevitable return to battle, Wo-chien diving forward with a SHADOW SNEAK to strike at the next Unown that dared encroach on their territory.[break][break]

ewsnMAMo

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 10:28:21 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Catching his breath following the spike of adrenaline, Cillian flicks his gaze toward as he nods.[break][break]

"Reckon the same." He liked , knew Bee liked Elisabeth. Wondered what the admin thought of her change. "Seems they're the reason the Triad didn't just kill those of us they fucked with during the Winter."[break][break]

There's an acidity to his tone, the bitterness of bad memory.[break][break]

"Not to say I trust them; I don't. But if they're acting against their masters, even for their own gain, it's worth seeking them out. To exploit them, if not to cooperate."[break][break]

The ridge is lit by an eerie flash as THUNDER ends an assassination attempt in its infancy.[break][break]

But there's something she hadn't said.[break][break]

"What do you think?

[break][break]
iwsipfqE

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 18:12:45 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She inhaled deeply, eyes closing for a moment as she briefly recalled the Cloud and all the strangeness of that day. When she opened them, she saw outlined by distant THUNDER, and was reminded of what she'd always known: that he was a capable leader in Rocket, no matter the dynamics between them now.[break][break]

"I want to eliminate the DRK Triad," she said bluntly and simply. "So long as they want us dead, I want them dead in return. I don't know if Maldacena is the answer to that riddle, but..."[break][break]

The words drifted off, another RUINATION shuddering through the nearby encampment to eliminate any unwanted survivors.[break][break]

"I trust Admin Bee. If that is the path he believes we should follow, then I am willing to follow him there."[break][break]

Not just because the DRK Triad wanted her dead, or the man next to her, even. But because they wanted dead now, too.[break][break]

She would not allow that.[break][break]

"If there's any support you require from me in that effort, know that I'll give it," she added suddenly, turning to him. There was a severity in her gaze as she did so, nothing that suggested at hidden motives or artifice.[break][break]

It was zeal, almost.[break][break]

gFRv095V

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 19:56:46 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian nods. A simple solution to a complex problem, yet a sentiment they share. It helps, if only slightly, to bridge some of the chasm they've created between them. There is common ground to stand on.[break][break]

She expresses trust in , and Cillian's uncertain whether to be resentful or relieved. She'd trusted him once, hadn't she? Or had all of that been an act, as she'd implied during their spat? Was this an act, too?[break][break]

He's good at reading people. He hates that he can't read her.[break][break]

She breaks him from brief reflection with a follow-up that's half-swallowed in the howl of a HURRICANE, though he catches enough to understand. She was offering her support.[break][break]

He wants to trust her. He wants, and hates himself for wanting, to be friends again. But what he wants has never mattered, has it? What matters is Rocket, and in this, they are aligned. And he trusts ; that would have to be enough, for now.[break][break]

"You have my support, as well."[break][break]

The camp stills below them, its occupants neutralized or fled.

[break][break]
XXNle69V

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 21:35:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: