crow

syl
she/her
march 09
lilycove
free spirit
crime scene cleaner
grunt
god is the true monster, and 'let there be light' the most evil words ever spoken
awards
31 posts
sylvie faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sylvie
sylvie faust
az excursion: explore
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 23:43:17 GMT
sylvie faust Avatar
cassie has a few scrapes and bruises, but the runty espeon carries on regardless. sylvie asks her only once if she wants to go back into her ball, but the oppressive nature of the bottom of the chasm makes her protective of her trainer. 

her purple eyes flash and she pauses beside a tera crystal. fronds curl at her paws and the fur on her hackles rises. sylvie stops. 

she and her partner had been separated after the incident with the walking wake and though she's not beholden to his company, she'd rather someone have her back down here. the tactical gear she'd signed out of hq is zipped up in her pack, cowl hidden under her jacket. 

the place is crawling with league and she'd rather blend in with the crowd than face confrontation. 

"who's there?" she calls as cassie squares off.
close tab

played by

Nano

sera, sylvia
she/her
february 14
Lumiose City, Kalos
demi-grey romantic
bar singer
civilian
clip my wings
make me a siren
4'11" / 150cm height
4'11" / 150cm height
you lied when you said we're free - we left one cage and found ourselves chained in bigger bars
awards
40 posts
SERAPHIM DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seraphim
SERAPHIM
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 0:35:12 GMT
SERAPHIM Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minicharwrap"]

[attr="class","minicharh"]

[attr="class","minicharentry"]

"oh, shoot--" [break][break]

she never meant to stalk around; honest. there's just been so many dangerous pokemon, and the songstress is feeling a little bit out of her element. unfortunately, "no" isn't in her dictionary (it used to be, and she's starting to think she should never have removed it). [break][break]

shaymin in her arms, she comes from her little shade of safety. the bright shine of verdant green show no signs of wear when the smile reaches her eyes. "sorry! did i startle you?" of course she did; this place was teaming with rocket members and dangerous pokemon to boot. she prays that she doesn't run into any of them. [break][break]

"do you mind if i stick with you for a while? it's pretty dangerous out here.." the chances of her being safer are higher when they have numbers, and her own partner seems to have gotten lost themselves. this was just until she could rendezvous; surely it should be okay.

[break][break]

F5_GKOeh

[attr="class","minicharf"]

[newclass=.minicharwrap]width:520px;font-family:poppins;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap blockquote]box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap img]float:none;border:none;background:none;box-shadow: none;margin: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap hr]margin:-5px 135px 33px 135px;color:#333333;box-shadow:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharh]text-align:right;margin:-10px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharh a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px;text-transform: uppercase;letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharf]text-align:center;width:490px;margin:-20px 0px -25px -54px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry]line-height:17.5px!important;padding:35px 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry b]letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry u]color:#cecece;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

syl
she/her
march 09
lilycove
free spirit
crime scene cleaner
grunt
god is the true monster, and 'let there be light' the most evil words ever spoken
awards
31 posts
sylvie faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sylvie
sylvie faust
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 1:29:26 GMT
sylvie faust Avatar
sylvie sizes her up, the red of her eyes softening when she sees the shaymin in her arms. her demeanor is as pleasant as they come; she doesn't recognize her, but she doesn't recognize a lot of the grunts. you get used to the night crew; day crew's a whole other ball game. 

still, it's better to play it safe, and she makes a good point. the last person she'd seen go toe to toe with one of the paradoxes lurking around down here hadn't ended well for them.

"yeah," she says with a smile. "let's stick together. i got separated from the person i was down here with. were you with a group too?"

cassie shakes out her raised fur and sits so she can lick her paws. 
close tab

played by

Nano

sera, sylvia
she/her
february 14
Lumiose City, Kalos
demi-grey romantic
bar singer
civilian
clip my wings
make me a siren
4'11" / 150cm height
4'11" / 150cm height
you lied when you said we're free - we left one cage and found ourselves chained in bigger bars
awards
40 posts
SERAPHIM DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seraphim
SERAPHIM
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 2:03:58 GMT
SERAPHIM Avatar
[nospaces]

thank god. [break][break]

gratitude lingers, evident by the blooming gracidea in the shaymin's mossy fur. it buries the lingering anxiety when she thinks about what could have happened to her exploration partner after they got separated; she'll say a silent prayer and hope for the best. [break][break]

the welcome is warm, and bright, and pleasant enough to encourage her to get closer. though as she approaches, their height difference becomes.. painfully obvious. she's short, she knows, but the sting is so strong when she's put next to someone she has to crane her head up to be able to look in the eye. [break][break]

"yeah, we got separated during one of the stampedes." one that she shouldn't have joined in subjugating if she knew she was going to get lost. despite the slight pout, she smiles, laughing it off. the laugh softens when she gets a better look at the espeon, who she now realizes is grooming her wounds. a slight frown drops her smile, just as her heart slowly sinks. [break][break]

"is your espeon okay? they look hurt.."

[newclass=.minicharwrap]width:520px;font-family:poppins;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap blockquote]box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap img]float:none;border:none;background:none;box-shadow: none;margin: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap hr]margin:-5px 135px 33px 135px;color:#333333;box-shadow:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharh a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px;text-transform: uppercase;letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharf]text-align:center;width:490px;margin:-20px 0px -25px -54px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry]line-height:17.5px!important;padding:35px 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry u]color:#cecece;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

syl
she/her
march 09
lilycove
free spirit
crime scene cleaner
grunt
awards
31 posts
sylvie faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sylvie
sylvie faust
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 4:24:36 GMT
sylvie faust Avatar
sylvie's used to being the tallest woman in the room. her work shoes have comfort insoles and give her an extra inch of lift to boot, but right now she has her combat boots on - so, an extra inch and a half at the very least. as the woman nears, she puts together just how tiny she is and can't help but think sheesh, she's really alone out here, huh?

"stampedes, huh? ugh, this place is batshit." nevertheless, they're not going to get anywhere standing around like they are. it's a long way up from the bottom. 

she pushes aside some fronds and cassie follows, looking over her shoulder when their companion asks after her. she preens appreciatively, stretching out her tail to wrap it adoringly around her. sylvie rolls her eyes. 

"cass? she's fine. she likes to milk it. i'm sure she wouldn't say no, though, if your shaymin there can ease her paws. they have healing properties, don't they?"
close tab

played by

Nano

sera, sylvia
she/her
february 14
Lumiose City, Kalos
demi-grey romantic
bar singer
civilian
clip my wings
make me a siren
4'11" / 150cm height
4'11" / 150cm height
awards
40 posts
SERAPHIM DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seraphim
SERAPHIM
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 2:16:26 GMT
SERAPHIM Avatar
[nospaces]

"isn't it?"[break][break]

absolutely crazy, the fact that pokemon this strong were running around and about. she's lucky she hasn't actually run into anything too dangerous, but that doesn't mean she can't later. [break][break]

the songstress glances down at the espeon, who is so affectionately trilling at her concern. "aw, don't be like that. look at how cute she is~" sylvia coos, and her shaymin follows suit. the shaymin hops out of her arms, a grassy terrain sprouting beneath her little paws to offer some form of healing for the feline. the grass will follow her as long as she walks, and it should be alright for the time being. [break][break]

"yeah, they do, but virtuo is still a lil baby. aren't you?" her coo is met with a soft shaymin's chime. "and i'm not much of a battler. what about you?~"

close tab

played by

crow

syl
she/her
march 09
lilycove
free spirit
crime scene cleaner
grunt
awards
31 posts
sylvie faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sylvie
sylvie faust
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 2:45:08 GMT
sylvie faust Avatar
thin blades of grass sprout between her toes and cassie pounces about almost playfully. the scratches and grit on the pads of her paws start to heal over, leaving her a bundle of rambunctious energy. 

sylvie shrugs off her jacket and folds it in half to drape over her shoulder. she hadn't exactly been expecting the heat and clingy humidity down here, nor the tropical plants. 

"good thing we found each other then," she says. "not much good in battle either."

no, they tend to be the distraction.

or the clean-up crew.

"your shaymin feel good about this place? like this is...normal?"
close tab

played by

Nano

sera, sylvia
she/her
february 14
Lumiose City, Kalos
demi-grey romantic
bar singer
civilian
clip my wings
make me a siren
4'11" / 150cm height
4'11" / 150cm height
awards
40 posts
SERAPHIM DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seraphim
SERAPHIM
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:17:43 GMT
SERAPHIM Avatar
[nospaces]

the espeon was healing well, good. [break][break]

her shaymin chirps with joy. they aren't much of a healer, despite how they may look and be, but the thought of being able to help was more than enough to make the little hedgehog jump for joy. the blades of grass sprout further, and pinkish sprouts and bulbs of flowers follow suit around the path. [break][break]

meanwhile, the trainer chuckles whilst leisurely walking down the grassy path her pokemon leaves behind. "hm?" she quirks a brow, before glancing back down to the little pokemon who slowly rolls along the path (when they realize their stubby little legs can't carry them faster than trainers or feline). [break][break]

indeed, something like this should put the little one off - common or not, the shaymin was still a rare pokemon. [break][break]

"they don't seem to be distraught.." the woman hums, raising a hand to twirl a lock of platinum around her finger "but i guess that's a good thing, right?" a bright smile comes to her lips, adding a skip to her step as she hops on a few paces ahead "it means we aren't in immediate danger, right?"

close tab

played by

crow

syl
she/her
march 09
lilycove
free spirit
crime scene cleaner
grunt
awards
31 posts
sylvie faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sylvie
sylvie faust
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:50:16 GMT
sylvie faust Avatar
she doesn't actually know the answer to that question. is it a good thing if a creature that supposedly has an affinity with the natural world thinks this is all well and good? this could have been hiding under their noses for years. 

"after the day i've had, i'll take a leisurely walk," she agrees nonetheless and stretches her hands up. her fingers lace together, resting on the back of her head, and allow her a moment to take some heat off of her. 

"looks like we're getting somewhere, though. see those crystals up ahead? they're getting thicker. i think we're getting close to the chasm. won't be long until we can climb out of this hellscape and hey, maybe get a drink somewhere?"
close tab

played by

Nano

sera, sylvia
she/her
february 14
Lumiose City, Kalos
demi-grey romantic
bar singer
civilian
clip my wings
make me a siren
4'11" / 150cm height
4'11" / 150cm height
awards
40 posts
SERAPHIM DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seraphim
SERAPHIM
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 8:37:39 GMT
SERAPHIM Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","seraphim"]
[attr="class","text"]

"a leisurely walk sounds like a good idea~" [break][break]

she chimes in agreement, especially after everything that was happened today. sylvia wanted nothing more than a peaceful life when she came to hoenn, but clearly she hadn't researched on the region as well as she thought she had -- there's nothing exactly peaceful about worrying for your life if you find yourself alone in a den filled with wolves. [break][break]

her attention turns to the crystals, eyes lighting up at the prospect of getting out. they were lucky - they never actually ran into anything here, and maybe she'll have to think a bit harder and longer before she decides to take someone else's place. "if you want a drink, i know a couple of good bars!" the songstress hums, heel digging into the dirt to pivot her around. [break][break]

she can walk backwards, it's alright; she has her shaymin to keep an eye on the road ahead after all. [break][break]

"if not a bar, though.." she trails off, head tilting "you'd have to show me around, since i only moved in last month~."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.seraphim]--accent:#e7e1ff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraphim]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seraphim b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seraphim i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seraphim u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seraphim a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seraphim h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".seraphim h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".seraphim .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seraphim .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seraphim est2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seraphim .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seraphim .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 22:41:23 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: