[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SCREAM TAIL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]In the middle of a lush jungle, an ear-splitting scream almost throttles you to the ground. Further investigation reveals a Scream Tail screeching at the end of a promontory.[break][break]

Around you, Archen and Shieldon flee from the horrendous noise, darting over tree roots and ferns.[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Shut it up.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
RKS: Andrea & Cass
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 16:40:07 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Although this was a simulation, one could feel the sweltering heat of the tropical jungle as if they were really there. They would also feel the ringing in their ears from the Scream Tail's extremely loud screeching.

Part puffball, part death metal singer, that Jigglypuff lookalike was a weird sight to behold, but what was even weirder was what happened next; a young woman dressed up like a Hydreigon started screaming her lungs out in tandem with the Paradox Pokémon.

"RAWR! RAWR! RAAAAAAAAWR!!!"

The girl's enthusiastic Dragon Cheer roused the many Dragon types inhabiting the area--some of which had been extinct for millennia, such as Tyrunt. Soon, the entire jungle was singing along!

Join it.

RKS POINTS: 50
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 9:00:42 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass is still dealing with the whiplash of being in a science building one moment, and the tropical jungle in another. She's blinking slowly as she looks around, suddenly feeling like she truly was catapulted into the land before time - well, not really before time, since it's hard to argue that any... anyway

Then, there's one scream. It's coming from a little ball that looks very much like a Jigglybuff, but is definitely not one.

Then, there's one more scream. This time, it's closer, and Cass takes a surprised step to the side. Their companion for this simulation, Andrea, has enthusiastically joined the screaming, and soon, more dragon types would follow!

There's only a split second of hesitation, before Cass also joins the deafening screams, hoping this would not have IRL repercussions.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

join it 50pts
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 12:02:13 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SCREAM TAIL 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You join the Scream Tail in making noise. Whether you want to entertain its shrill cacophony, or want to drown it out in competition, the Paradox Pokemon does not appreciate its song becoming a duet.[break][break]

With its powers, it levitates and swerves toward you with a truculent glare. As it sucks in air for another scream, the trees behind it split apart.[break][break]

A Walking Wake emerges with a snarl. With one terrible chomp, it devours the Scream Tail and chases after you, hungry for more.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Hold onto your butts.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 12:04:36 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
In this primal world, survival of the fittest was in full effect. A more feral and monstrous-looking Suicune had devoured the poor puffball, and was now looking to make a snack out of the humans as well.

"W-Walking Wake?! W-what's it doing here?!" Andrea blurted out in shock, before tossing a ball into the air. "Stay behind me, Cass! Go, Enteisaurus!"

A gargantuan beast burst out of the ball, bearing an uncanny resemblance to the legendary beast of fire and volcanoes. Coating its massive headpiece in flames, the Gouging Fire created a Burning Bulwark to keep its fellow Paradox Pokémon at bay.

"Chomper, get ready to attack!" The dragon-costumed woman instructed her Hydreigon, who nodded with all three of its heads, getting Worked Up in preparation.

Hold onto your butts.

RKS POINTS: 50

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 9:10:49 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
The chathartic relief of screaming is quickly silenced by a monstrous-looking Suicine-look-alike that Cass vaguely recalls from recent news reports - but what the hell?! She gladly lets the older and more experienced person take the lead, swiftly moving to step behind Andrea.

... wait.

So, the Walking Wake is part of the simulation. "You have a- what's- Gouging Fire?!" she exclaims in surprise. The shiny colours of the Hydreigon already surprised her, but she's never seen Gouging Fire actually. Seems like there's only Raging Bolt left, huh ...

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 11:16:39 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GLASTRIER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to a rural village in Galar. Gates and crops have been ruined all around you, splintered and upturned, coated in ice. A townsperson shakily approaches you, recounting a legend that has been passed on for generations.[break][break]

They say, "a specter doth roam among us. it doth don the visage of a frosty steed, its countenance clad in a mask as unyielding as jewels... 'tis known to appear upon the eve, striking fear into both folk and creatures of pokémon alike!"[break][break]

Suddenly, you can hear the sounds of hooves clopping toward the village. The townsperson shrieks and flees into a nearby home as a GLASTRIER crashes through the fencing.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Kill it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Tame it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 11:20:56 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Huh? Gouging Fire?" A confused Andrea side-glanced the younger girl. "No, his name is Enteisaurus."

Their fight against the bloodthirsty Walking Wake ended abruptly as they transitioned into the next simulated scenario. The drastic drop in temperature between the tropical jungle and the frigid Crown Tundra made the dragon fanatic shiver. "Brrrr... I hate it when this happens."

The helpful NPC provided exposition about how their small village was being terrorized by a frosty steed, and lo and behold Glastrier showed up. Taming the rampaging, icy stallion was theoretically possible, but Andrea recalled how doing so had caused to become eternally bound to it. She could not let the same thing happen to Cass.

"We're gonna have to kill it... It's okay, this is just a simulation..." The PokéManiac dolefully said, more so trying to convince herself that this was the right thing to do. Even if it was, she felt awful about it.

Enteisaurus set up a Sunny Day, while Chomper went straight for the kill, attempting to bite into the horse's neck with his Fire Fang.

Kill it.

RKS POINTS: 100

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 22:24:16 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Cass blinks at the unexpected name, being pretty sure she's read ... "Entei Lizard?" she murmurs then, remembering that time she's did a deepdive in the etymology of random words - and dinosaur happened to mean "terrible lizard", essentially-

But that's not relevant as the simulation warps around them, and they suddenly found themselves in the cold. "Talk about from the frying pan into the rain ... or something," Cass shivers, too, looking around. She listens intently to the NPC exposition, and ... huh, what?

... WHAT?!

She looks at Andrea with a disbelieving look. "Are you sure that's the only way-?" she asks, "But right, it's not real ... but?" As soon as the frosty steed emerges, Cass already feels herself being way too fond of it as always. However, her Charcadet Delilah pops out of her ball, seemingly having sensed her trainer's hesitation, and adds a Fire Spin. "Delilah!" she groans.

It's a simulation, right, it's just ... a simulation. Still, "Come back here!" she calls out with a more stern voice.

choice join it 50pts
choice kill it 50pts
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 18:16:39 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GLASTRIER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Like a huntsman awaiting its quarry, you allow the Glastrier to charge closer toward you. The ice horse possesses immense physical strength. Destructive and aggressive, the steed attempts to seize whatever it wants: chaos, violence, a scrumptious root vegetable or two.[break][break]

Somehow, you manage to slay the horse.[break][break]

The townspeople emerge from their homes. They herald you as heroes of Galar as the White Horse of Conquest lays in a streak of ice.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Good game.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 18:19:09 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"It's not real... It's just a simulation..." Andrea repeated like a mantra, while staring at the Glastrier's cold, dead eyes. Scorched by multiple Fire-type moves, its icy mask had melted into blue liquid, pooling around the two women's feet like blood.

This was not fair. Why did the simulation only offer them two options, both of which were awful? By picking the lesser of two evils, had they truly done the right thing?

Turning towards the villagers who hailed them as heroes for taking a life, Andrea scowled venomously. "Shut up!" She lashed out at them.

Good game.

RKS POINTS: 100

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 21:18:28 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass averts her gaze as the icy horse falls. Now that the villagers - also not real - celebrate them as heroes of Galar, she recalls the stories from when she's visited there. Only a little bit, however, as the copper aftertaste still lingers on her tongue, despite a lack of warm, red blood.

It's comforting in a cruel way to see Andrea eagerly moved, and she motions her companion away, away from the NPC villagers. "It's ... it's just a simulation. And we'll be moved along soon, right?" she asks, hoping for that switch to happen fast.

choice join it 50pts
choice kill it 50pts
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 10:41:40 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]OGERPON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Welcome to the Festival of Masks! All around, festival-goers wear various masks to hide their identities. Some are sculpted after Pokemon, while others are fashioned after Pokeball designs. All manner of designs come together to create a kaleidoscope of colorful facades.[break][break]

However, you bump into a festival-goer wearing a curious mask. It seems to be based off of a Pokemon, but you do not recognize what the species is.[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Unmask them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Any other action.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 10:43:57 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“Yeah, we will.” The PokéManiac curtly replied. Sure enough, the duo were transported from the foreign Crown Tundra into the land of Kitakami, whose culture was a lot closer to Hoenn’s.

The town was in a festive mood thanks to the ongoing Festival of Masks. Children quickly gathered around Chomper and Enteisaurus, amazed by the big, badass dragons. However, one lone child stood out…

The masked ogre.

“Be ready for a fight soon…” Andrea whispered to Cass with a serious expression. Was she familiar with this scenario too?

Walking up to the green-clad ‘child’, the dragon-costumed woman leaned down. “Hello, little one. Being sad and lonely during a festival is no good. Would you like to hang out with your big sisters?” She asked with a warm smile.

The ‘child’ wordlessly stared back at them, its true emotions hidden behind a mask of teal color. After a few seconds, it took the taller woman’s hand, while meekly pointing at a nearby food stand.

“You’re hungry, huh? Let’s buy you some candy apples, my treat!” Andrea cheerfully said.

Any other action.

RKS POINTS: 200

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 19:56:13 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
The icy feelings that have become like a cage around their hearts quickly melt as they are thrown into an entirely different scenario once more - a festival! Cassandra's unease slowly settles, repeating once more It's only a simulation. "You've done these a lot, huh?" Cass couldn't help but ask, but willingly following the older and more experienced one as she walks towards what seems to be a lonely child. Or pokémon, rather, but Andrea doesn't seem to make a difference here.

Curiosity itches in Cass' fingers, but she decides to follow Andrea's lead, and smiles warmly at the smaller kid. "There seems to be a lot to eat here, so we can make a small feast out of it," the student adds with a grin, offering her hand to the unknown pokémon as well. Her curiosity about the mask quickly fades in favour of another passion - food. "Woah, that really is realistic ... is it okay if we try to eat something, too?" she whispers to Andrea, trying to be quiet so the simulated one doesn't ... ... she's not even sure if this would actually "break the fourth wall" or not.

What does anything even mean ...!!

choice join it 50pts
choice kill it 50pts
choice any other action 100pts