[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]OGERPON 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Engaging with this strange festival-goer without taking off its mask grants you a cute buddy for the Festival of Masks. They do not speak. Though they are nimble and playful in the way that they waddle alongside you.[break][break]

It is clear over time that this is no human, but a Pokemon. However, you play along, enjoying your time with this friendly creature.[break][break]

Eventually, the Pokemon brings you to the outskirts of the festival to offer gratitude before its departure. But the good times do not last. Its crystal mask begins to crack as a TOXIC CHAIN bursts from inside it. As the scene begins to change, it swings its IVY CUDGEL at you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Ousted by an ogre.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
RKS: Andrea & Cass
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 10:13:43 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea quirked an eyebrow at the younger woman's question. Despite being a simulation veteran, she had never tried to eat the food there before. "Guess there's only one way to find out... Ahhhh~" The Sygna Suit user opened her mouth far and wide, trying to Crunch into her candy apple, only for it to phase right through her like a hologram.

The verdict was in; simulated food was not edible.

All good things came to an end, and soon, the masked ogre revealed its true colors. Infected by the same Toxic Chain that was terrorizing Hoenn, the disguised Pokémon turned against its big sisters. Its club strike was blocked by a Burning Bulwark courtesy of Enteisaurus, eliciting a shriek from the ogre as its tiny body caught on fire.

Staring at the burned ogre with pity, Andrea said. "That should be enough. We don't have to hurt her more than necessary. The simulation's gonna end on its own anyway."

And thus, the mantra that none of this was real repeated inside the girl's head, easing her worries, if only by a little.

Ousted by an ogre.

RKS POINTS: 200
CURIOS: 1

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 13:12:26 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Cass appears quite disappointed upon finding out that the simulated food is not edible. "Does this mean that like ... everything we try to eat will just phase out like that?" she wonders then, if there's some sort of barrier around the mouth specifically, since she could touch everything else alright.

They were able to enjoy the other festivities, making Cass wonder and excited for summer, maybe - if the world's still a place by that time. But that's worries for another time, she thinks, as they reach the outskirts of the festival. She's shocked that the little guy would suddenly change so drastically, and spots a chain she's seen before, just recently- "What-?" But there's no time for an answer, as the little guy is hit by another attack, and Cass just could look, upset.

She nods at Andrea's words, sighing slightly. "That was quite an end, huh? But thank you for going through this all with me and walking through it!" she says, smiling as the simulation fades out.

summary 200pts, 1 curio
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 22:18:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: